North Lenoir 0-4 1-7
South Lenoir 0-5 1-8

THIS WEEK'S GAMES

S. Lenoir @ N. Lenoir
Southwest Onslow @ JK
Wallace Rose Hill @ ED

North Lenoir
SWO
ED (only because if we beat JK then we play ED last). I think we still have a shot, although a LONG one.

He's just having a little fun.. he must of caught a few crawdads at the river over the weekend... my two cents worth now:
SL@NL-NL in a classic I think
SWO@JK-Sigh senior night for the tigers as the seniors play their last regular season home game.. if jk does look ahead to the next week then SWO beating them doesn't seem too far fetched but I think with all that ceremonies and emotions the wrh game will be the last thing on the tigers minds...but even senior festivities could be a distraction... But I don't think so... Jk by at least 2tds
Wrh@ED- this is a toss up... Both teams have losses to very good passing teams... Question is will passing be used in this game or will it be clock managing runs? Maybe a little bit of both... A WRH win will mean a conference title within it's grasps along with a possible one or two seed in the playoffs as long as they finish the task oct.28th... A ED win will mean an outright conference title for the second straight year and another possible one or two seed In the playoffs... Alot on the line in this one... The prediction line is even... I guess we will see Friday night...

ED lost at Princeton in week 2. Princeton runs the single wing and almost never passes. They threw one pass in that game based on Maxpreps stats.

Best either can do as far as seeding goes is probably 3 or 4 even with a win.

SL/NL- SL wins a close one
SWO-JK- JK wins and its not a close one
WRH-ED- Not sure who I am taking. Let me get back to you maybe on Thursday.

Reactions: dogs79
SL/NL- SL wins a close one
SWO-JK- JK wins and its not a close one
WRH-ED- Not sure who I am taking. Let me get back to you maybe on Thursday.
I know Princeton used to pass alot with the offense their old coach ran back in the 2010s along with the very talented and fast RB in johnny fraiser back then (he was supposedly better than Marcellus Sutton in 2013) so I expected them to be still passing like they used too... So thank you for that information... With the loss by Greene Central and St Paul in conference I figured the winner would have a pretty inside good inside track on one of the top two seeds in the 2-A... But maybe a three or four will be the highest the winner can recieve this year

I know Princeton used to pass alot with the offense their old coach ran back in the 2010s along with the very talented and fast RB in johnny fraiser back then (he was supposedly better than Marcellus Sutton in 2013) so I expected them to be still passing like they used too... So thank you for that information... With the loss by Greene Central and St Paul in conference I figured the winner would have a pretty inside good inside track on one of the top two seeds in the 2-A... But maybe a three or four will be the highest the winner can recieve this year
I’ll take Sutton. WRH stuffed Frazier for only 63 yds.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
I’ll take Sutton. WRH stuffed Frazier for only 63 yds.
Sutton actually did better overall than Frasier from my understanding... Fraiser I think was offered a chance to play at ncsu and he turned it down or decommitted... And Sutton ended up going to a JUCO college and playing for Lincoln Riley (who was the recruiter from ECU that saw Sutton play/practice at James Kenan) at Oklahoma...then he went on to try out for the Seattle Seahawks and then I believe he played for the usfl this past season....

Frasier never made it to state, his grades were the issue, so I heard.

He's just having a little fun.. he must of caught a few crawdads at the river over the weekend... my two cents worth now:
SL@NL-NL in a classic I think
SWO@JK-Sigh senior night for the tigers as the seniors play their last regular season home game.. if jk does look ahead to the next week then SWO beating them doesn't seem too far fetched but I think with all that ceremonies and emotions the wrh game will be the last thing on the tigers minds...but even senior festivities could be a distraction... But I don't think so... Jk by at least 2tds
Wrh@ED- this is a toss up... Both teams have losses to very good passing teams... Question is will passing be used in this game or will it be clock managing runs? Maybe a little bit of both... A WRH win will mean a conference title within it's grasps along with a possible one or two seed in the playoffs as long as they finish the task oct.28th... A ED win will mean an outright conference title for the second straight year and another possible one or two seed In the playoffs... Alot on the line in this one... The prediction line is even... I guess we will see Friday night...
Wrong Answer!!!! I was at the ED/Princeton game and Princeton ATTEMPTED one pass the entire contest that was deflected by our defender. Had he held onto it, ED would have won the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT