ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Title on the line...

exactly lol. and i wouldnt expect for you to root for ED.
You know bro, although we like to see each other lose, it's just not the same if one of your bigtime rivals has a down year or two. Almost like something missing. I mean it's like we might want ya to lose, but not too much! That make sense?

You know bro, although we like to see each other lose, it's just not the same if one of your bigtime rivals has a down year or two. Almost like something missing. I mean it's like we might want ya to lose, but not too much! That make sense?
yeah it makes sense! when there is verry little competition from your arch rival the trash talk is very one sided, which is not very fun. trash talk cant truly be entertaining unless both sides have a leg to stand on.

Just saw some projections on the other site with Clinton in the 2A west????? Im almost convinced people are just throwing these things together now

Just saw some projections on the other site with Clinton in the 2A west????? Im almost convinced people are just throwing these things together now
if they do that, that would really suck for you Clinton fans. i hope nobody around here has to go out west.

Man some of these have some great 3rd rd matches saw Clinton swo . really wish jk was at usual form could be jk wrh. last time I was at 1 of those had to walk from the fire department

There was actually a favorable road out on the westside until that regional final potential match up with Reidsville.....only that would suck is the travel....getting projected as a 7 seed so maybe we will get atleast one more home game.......a upset Friday would really shake things up

Playoffs are always exciting but I hate for the second year in a row I have nothing to look forward to. Patience will be key we are still a few years out.
Is Clinton really going 2A? I think it would be interesting if ED went 3A

but Shelby's in the west

I'm well aware of that wiz, my point was that it doesn't make sense that Shelby would be 2AA when with Clinton 2A and Shelby has lower ADM numbers. Both would be either small or big 2A, only separated by like 20 kids per the numbers.

Playoffs are always exciting but I hate for the second year in a row I have nothing to look forward to. Patience will be key we are still a few years out.
being ED is in a 2A conference i see no way we would be 3A.

Yes since the ADMs came out all of the projections i have seen have Clinton in 2A....one even had us out West.....still nothing is set and stone we will find out the real deal come Saturday afternoon

I'm well aware of that wiz, my point was that it doesn't make sense that Shelby would be 2AA when with Clinton 2A and Shelby has lower ADM numbers. Both would be either small or big 2A, only separated by like 20 kids per the numbers.
well the confusing unknown aspect is MaxPrep rankings (they re-rank after Friday's games) come into play for the 1st time and with a game remaining for everyone, there are alot of factors up in the air. The other site has a very good read about the implications. It does look pretty sure DarkHorses are 2A biut wheather were east or west depends on what other teams do. Also if Clinton were to beat ED it would upset the applecart in seeding pretty big.

Yes since the ADMs came out all of the projections i have seen have Clinton in 2A....one even had us out West.....still nothing is set and stone we will find out the real deal come Saturday afternoon
with MaxPreps running the seeding, I hope the seeding process is quicker. I think the reason the NCHSAA giving them that task is because it was sometimes taking days for them to get it right, and then correction after correction.I know its a comp;icated process with multiple factors

could whether Clinton upsets ED or not be a factor in whether theyre east or west, or no?

could whether Clinton upsets ED or not be a factor in whether theyre east or west, or no?

Right now i think it depends on if one of the teams currently 2A west moves up to 2AA...someone posted on a another thread all the potential scenarios

35, if that occurs the Horses are the first to go west of the eastern wild cards as it is now. I sure would like us to remain 7th seed in 2A East!

I think whether or not Clinton goes west may depend on whether teams like James Kenan, Goldsboro, and Trask remain in the playoffs rankings after Friday night. Right now they are some of the last teams in.

Reactions: 96panther

That would be easier route for you, it's a desert with just you and Reidsville if it happened.

That would be easier route for you, it's a desert with just you and Reidsville if it happened.
Valid point Clinton would have a much better chance of running the table in the West. Also a Clinton and WRH rematch in the State Championship would be fun to see.

Even if we stay in the East which I think will end up happening they have us on opposite side of bracket fm Northeastern and Wallace....not sure exactly how strong SW Edgecombe is they usual have a solid squad then a potential match up with Ninja Lee's Stallions....who knows I just hope we handle some business onFriday maybe pull off this upset

LMAO I know things rough over in Warsaw right now...I didn't mean to laugh but it was funny
It’s fine when we are bad we are bad. Hopefully we won’t have to be at the back of the pack much longer. Maybe if half the boys in the school realize skipping football to play basketball is idiotic, things will be different in future.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
It’s fine when we are bad we are bad. Hopefully we won’t have to be at the back of the pack much longer. Maybe if half the boys in the school realize skipping football to play basketball is idiotic, things will be different in future.

bro you are preaching to the choir we have been having that problem for awhile.....we had a guy last year who sat out to focus on basketball....kid was a stud good WR/DB and return guy for us great size and speed at 6'3 could guard teams bigger WR's......definitely could of made a difference in that playoff game vs NS Jax guarding their big WR #5......back when I was coming up guys played every sport...nowadays a lot of kids are selective

off topic a bit but that JV game tonight should be a good one also for the conf title

Valid point Clinton would have a much better chance of running the table in the West. Also a Clinton and WRH rematch in the State Championship would be fun to see.

Championship game with 2 teams from the same conference.. BUT I think Reidsville would have alot to say about that.

bro you are preaching to the choir we have been having that problem for awhile.....we had a guy last year who sat out to focus on basketball....kid was a stud good WR/DB and return guy for us great size and speed at 6'3 could guard teams bigger WR's......definitely could of made a difference in that playoff game vs NS Jax guarding their big WR #5......back when I was coming up guys played every sport...nowadays a lot of kids are selective
Like I heard a college recruiter tell a basketball player one time. They don’t have much room to give a 5’10 guy who runs a 4.4 a scholarship on the basketball team. But we give them out to guys to come play DB everyday. A lot more opportunities in football wish the kids would realize that.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Like I heard a college recruiter tell a basketball player one time. They don’t have much room to give a 5’10 guy who runs a 4.4 a scholarship on the basketball team. But we give them out to guys to come play DB everyday. A lot more opportunities in football wish the kids would realize that.

I post things on the FB page all the time about multi sport athletes at the next level.....a lot of kids sell themselves short focusing on one sport.....play everything if you can

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT