ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Title on the line...

Incredible classy move and touching move a UnderArmor rep presented Senior Trey Warren with a special #13 jersey to honor his late brother Andrew who passed away last month....#13 was Andrew’s soccer number for Clinton

Multi-sport athletes, former Atlanta Brave Chipper Jones said in high school he played whatever sport that was in season.

JV Horses are ECC Champs defeating previously undefeated East Duplin 8-6.....Wiz i know you dont like me talking bout the future but the future continues to be bright for Clinton......#7 #32 #63 #66 are just a few that need to be moved up immediately and should be used in the postseason

Reactions: Hoarses1
JV Horses are ECC Champs defeating previously undefeated East Duplin 8-6.....Wiz i know you dont like me talking bout the future but the future continues to be bright for Clinton......#7 #32 #63 #66 are just a few that need to be moved up immediately and should be used in the postseason
congrats to the Horses. sounded like a great defensive battle. maybe we can go 1 for 2

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I might be mistaken, but I remember hearing from someone that ED lost a couple of weeks ago at New Hanover?

You mad cause Y'all took a L and bout to take another one tomorrow and the streak will continue
i actually said that jokingly smh. in another post i said congrats to the Horses. about the game tomorrow night. we will see about that!

Congrats to the the JV Horses but i was not impressed at all, without a doubt the worst game the Panthers have played this season and had a chance to tie at the end, which was incredible. ED should have ran the ball right at them all night with the line they have and they just didn't get it done. Credit the Horses but not that much, penalties killed ED and mistakes as well.

Which of the 3 penalties killed you!!! What were the mistakes??? You lost one game and it is all of sudden the worst game you played!! Just welcome the Horses back to the ECC. You played your best and got beat. Just like a previous poster said that your varsity was elite. Win a championship then you can open your mouth; otherwise go ahead and cancel your Christmas parade. Y'all seen what that got you last time. Lol

Reactions: Hoarses1
Congrats to the the JV Horses but i was not impressed at all, without a doubt the worst game the Panthers have played this season and had a chance to tie at the end, which was incredible. ED should have ran the ball right at them all night with the line they have and they just didn't get it done. Credit the Horses but not that much, penalties killed ED and mistakes as well.

I always found it funny when someone claims not to be impressed with a team but that team you not impressed with won the game....looking at ED JV schedule besides this lost to New Hanover thats not listed and a 14-6 win vs SWO they pretty much blew everyone out of the water until tonight.....a 8-6 win seems impressive to me.....like a WRH told me on another site mistakes are part of the game and the max range of a excuse is 0 meters....i watched this JV team last week against WRH who seems to always have a good team and was very impressed and extremely optimistic about where our program is heading in the future

Last edited:
And no this JV win this evening has absolutely nothing to do with what happens Friday night but please do not try to water down what our kids accomplished tonight....JV is your foundation for future varsity teams primarily and i like to think our future has the potential to be pretty strong

I think I'm going to like this seeding process but it will be the most controversial seeding in NCHSAA history because most fans (not the hardcores) will not understand it

Which of the 3 penalties killed you!!! What were the mistakes??? You lost one game and it is all of sudden the worst game you played!! Just welcome the Horses back to the ECC. You played your best and got beat. Just like a previous poster said that your varsity was elite. Win a championship then you can open your mouth; otherwise go ahead and cancel your Christmas parade. Y'all seen what that got you last time. Lol
for the umpteenth time, i never said our varsity was elite! twisting the truth seems like a hobby for a couple of you Clinton fans! besides, what would not winning a championship in previous years have to do with whether THIS team is elite or not. that makes no sense, although i didnt even say that. just because i use the words "elite" and "ED" doesnt mean im saying ED is elite. please try to comprehend simple sentences.

But these posts by some ED fans are what makes it so easy for opposing fans on these boards.

Just congratulate and move on if you want to post and if you can't do that.....simply don't post.

I wasn't there but penalties and turnovers are part of the game.

All this nannie nannie boo boo junk (from ALL posters) Is just juvenile.

I just hate the trolls kinda ruins it for everyone and makes fanbases look crazy .......like the guy saying Clinton going to win 50-3 and all that mess......just stop it make us all look bad.....that prediction makes zero sense

ED returns opening kickoff for score......once upon a time i said we would not give up 49 points......looks like im bout to eat them words.....ED 35 Clinton 7

Reactions: 96panther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT