ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Title on the line...

so you think just because "you" sing the Horse's praises 24/7 that everyone else is supposed to LOL? well it doesnt work like that. has it ever occurred to you that maybe other fans' opinions are just as important as yours??? and maybe, just maybe, those other fans analysis of your beloved Horses is more accurate than yours. you are after all EXTREMELY BIASED!
And you’re not?????? GGA I believe you’re the most biased I’ve ever seen. Just after our game with WRH I congratulated them and accepted the outcome. After y’all close win over WRH I remember you whining on here about not playing well and should have scored more. If you should have you would. I think ED will most likely win the Eastern Championship. I don’t think there a chance for anyone against South Point in 2AA or Shelby. If that ioffends anyone take a history lesson.

You say WRH didn’t play well. Did Clinton? Heck they fumbled three times in scoring drives in WRH territory! QB what about the fuullback 130 yards, 10 tackles. do you think somebody might have some trouble with him or no problem. Just throwing out a few realities here!:)
Wiz honestly I think your fullback is going to have a rough go of it against East Duplin. Wallace has struggled at times this year against power backs. East Duplin will be a little different. Although he's a big boy I think he will be a step to slow to have much success Friday night. And on the Clinton fumbles you mentioned I only remember Clinton having one turnover maybe I'm forgetting one. ( the Clinton paper says y'all had one turnover). I lost count of the times Wallace fumbled the ball. Lol.

Reactions: 96panther
Wiz honestly I think your fullback is going to have a rough go of it against East Duplin. Wallace has struggled at times this year against power backs. East Duplin will be a little different. Although he's a big boy I think he will be a step to slow to have much success Friday night. And on the Clinton fumbles you mentioned I only remember Clinton having one turnover maybe I'm forgetting one. ( the Clinton paper says y'all had one turnover). I lost count of the times Wallace fumbled the ball. Lol.
They fumbled 3 times in Wallace territory. I was st the game and have seen it twice online.

I was at the ED/WRH game and remember ED had a lot of success running between the tackles also. That was how they controlled the clock and were able to keep the Bulldogs offense off the field. Their defense except for two plays kept WRH in check the entire game.

Defensively ED is better than WRH even when WRH has all their players available. They are much better than a WRH defense that is hurt by injuries.

Again...it should be a great game but I like the visitors.

Reactions: 96panther
WRH there were 3 fumbled maybe 4.
The newspaper?????LOL yea they probably remember only the last fumble but to be more accurate, Darkhorse#34 started a topic
Clinton at Wallace Rose-Hill(Oct 27th)
band if you go back to that naarative beginning on page 3 he starts a live running narrative of the whole game, if you read his narrative I count 3 post where he describes DarHorse fumbled. It’s there posted then. It was a problem and WRH contributed to it.Part of the game but they are factors.one of them I remember our FB grinding for more yards after he had picked up enough for a first down but he was stripped going down. It can happen to anyone

Last edited:
And you’re not?????? GGA I believe you’re the most biased I’ve ever seen. Just after our game with WRH I congratulated them and accepted the outcome. After y’all close win over WRH I remember you whining on here about not playing well and should have scored more. If you should have you would. I think ED will most likely win the Eastern Championship. I don’t think there a chance for anyone against South Point in 2AA or Shelby. If that ioffends anyone take a history lesson.
LOLOLOLOL!!!!! of course im biased. every diehard fan is biased! the main difference between me and you is that even when i dont agree with someone else's opinion i still respect it. the way you post most of the time, you act as if people are not even supposed to have an opinion of their own unless it mirrors yours.

Reactions: EDPanther99
you think the eastern champion doesnt stand a chance against South Point or Shelby. i think they do. we will just have to agree to disagree. would you think the east stood a chabce if your mighty Darkhorses were on a roll this year? probably so!

PREACH!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! of course im biased. every diehard fan is biased! the main difference between me and you is that even when i dont agree with someone else's opinion i still respect it. the way you post most of the time, you act as if people are not even supposed to have an opinion of their own unless it mirrors yours.
That your problem 96 and I can say the same for you exctly

you think the eastern champion doesnt stand a chance against South Point or Shelby. i think they do. we will just have to agree to disagree. would you think the east stood a chabce if your mighty Darkhorses were on a roll this year? probably so!
I think I said anybody. I didn’t think we had much chance in 2014 against Shelby. We may have in 2015 if the Bunn situation hadn’t occurred

Last edited:
I got news for ya 96 , you haven’t respected other posters for a long time. You call out other people’s fkaws but you don’t have any. I think i’ll Just enjoy the rest of the season without you and hit the ignore button on ya. There are some folks on here that can see both sides of the coin even with their bias. There’s a description for you. Hypocrite. Enjoy the rest of the season and get up and personal with someone else who doesn’t bow down to your Panthers. There’s other opinions that are worthwhile to read

Reactions: dogs79
I believe I said anybody

I think if I’m ED it may actually be beneficial to lose this game so the team can experience defeat, learn and regroup. You see a ton of undefeated teams lose in playoffs. I’d like to see ED win it all but I really believe a loss may be a blessing in disguise for them.

Also we have all seen WRH lose late season to Clinton and that seems to always push the Dogs to the next level. I believe that happened to WRH when they lost to ED earlier in the year.

DuplinCounty Tiger I don’t think you want to risk the possibility of losing Home field advantage. I agree losing a game sometimes has rewards but generally not at a time like this when it would result in a 3 way tie for first and go to a picking a straw. Last year WRH was in a whole different classification and the loss didn’t have the same impact

I got news for ya 96 , you haven’t respected other posters for a long time. You call out other people’s fkaws but you don’t have any. I think i’ll Just enjoy the rest of the season without you and hit the ignore button on ya. There are some folks on here that can see both sides of the coin even with their bias. There’s a description for you. Hypocrite. Enjoy the rest of the season and get up and personal with someone else who doesn’t bow down to your Panthers. There’s other opinions that are worthwhile to read
i havent respected other posters in a long time huh? LOL. its funny that you and maybe one other poster who i shall not name are the only ones that would probably say that. anyway, i cant wait until Friday night!

I'll go way back here.....I remember in 1987 when the Panthers were 9-0 and came over to James Kenan. We got called every name in the book but in the end we had a 14-7 overtime win and ruined their perfect record.
i have not once said that is was impossible for Clinton to beat us.

Again this thread has become a slugfest of insults. How about we talk some X’s and O’s? No name calling children. Let’s play nice. Everyone.

Well I'm rooting for East Duplin to win it all. They've had a real good football program for a long time now and have suffered some real heart breakers in the playoffs. I feel like they kinda deserve it and have a good shot at it this year. And the way I look at it although they are rivals if they win it, it's another notch in the belt for Duplin county football.

Wow, now that everyone, is a classy poster as someone already mentioned. Lots of us should/could learn a lot from this person. Wallace and ED will not meet again this year because of student size but I'm pulling hard for the Dogs in small 2A. Go Duplin County first, ECC second. I hope for an injury free game at Clinton Friday night.

Well I’ve said way earlier in the post; after conference I pull for ECC unless there’s a ECC rematch with the Horses. I wouldn’t let the comments/insults of a few posters change that. Beyond the ECC I’d go with immediate region. It’s about the players and their coaches

i almost never pull for any of my rivals PERIOD! however i would like the east in general to do well in the finals this year because i get tired of hearing about so much west dominance.

Man, I really didn’t not intend for this to go this far when I posted. When did this site become nothing but a pissing contest???

Like Chopper said, I think our (ED) posters are classy for the most part, but this post says otherwise. Also, to be one of the most tenured posters on this site, you’d think @Wizard of the East wouldn’t participate in such nonsense. Guess I was wrong.

Here's the thing . Most ED posters are trying to prove their team belongs. The Panthers belong. Even though they got 0 ships. Your team probably win east and a good shot at Shelby. Got to beat the man to be the man. If y'all don't win it all, y'all going to have to take a lot of crap with all ya'll talk.

Man, I really didn’t not intend for this to go this far when I posted. When did this site become nothing but a pissing contest???

Like Chopper said, I think our (ED) posters are classy for the most part, but this post says otherwise. Also, to be one of the most tenured posters on this site, you’d think @Wizard of the East wouldn’t participate in such nonsense. Guess I was wrong.
TDPass2, my bad, sometimes it happens. I have been around a long time, coming up to 15,000 posts. Doesn't mean I know any more than anyone else. Been around a long time and I remember most of it (football) just means I've been around a long time. I've had many message board wars/battles but I've found in most instances the participants come back together. I am outspoken on most things particularly DarkHorse football, but I do indeed have an appreciation for other teams, not just the DarkHorses. I feel I do have the intellect for the game.I made a much-needed apology on this thread, that I needed to make. I do have a sense when I'm right or wrong Can't really say any more than that.

Here's the thing . Most ED posters are trying to prove their team belongs. The Panthers belong. Even though they got 0 ships. Your team probably win east and a good shot at Shelby. Got to beat the man to be the man. If y'all don't win it all, y'all going to have to take a lot of crap with all ya'll talk.
dogs79, sure they belong; they've always belonged. Even though WRH and Clinton got the state championships, ED always drove them to be better.
But I got some good news and some bad news whichever way you want to take it. If ED advances to the SC their likely opponent will be 2AA South Point (last years 3A champion). Yall, WRH got Shelby (if they advance) last years 2AA Champion. This being if the projected average daily enroll comes out like they've been projected.
The ADM numbers haven't come out yet, but the 2Anumbers with Shelby and the 2AA but it's been generally agreed that South Point is well within the numbers

Last edited:

i just want to be clear. were you saying that me not rooting for my rivals is unclassy?

i just want to be clear. were you saying that me not rooting for my rivals is unclassy?
No, not at all. I’m saying all the bickering back and forth was unnecessary. This is not a pissing contest. We know what we have in Beulaville this year. Let the boys settle it on the field.

No, not at all. I’m saying all the bickering back and forth was unnecessary. This is not a pissing contest. We know what we have in Beulaville this year. Let the boys settle it on the field.
ok. thanks for clarifying.

we
this coming from you lol. have you forgot all the huge blowout predictions and trash talk you were doing before the ED vs WRH game?

Status of Mclellan for Friday didnt return to the Wallace game?......accounted for two of those fumbles but need his speed not a big guy but we need that change of pace RB also a good DB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT