ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Title on the line...

And you’re not?????? GGA I believe you’re the most biased I’ve ever seen. Just after our game with WRH I congratulated them and accepted the outcome. After y’all close win over WRH I remember you whining on here about not playing well and should have scored more. If you should have you would. I think ED will most likely win the Eastern Championship. I don’t think there a chance for anyone against South Point in 2AA or Shelby. If that ioffends anyone take a history lesson.
if you say so :)

Hey one thing about it to all these panther fans saying this and that u beat wallace it took u five years to do that,and u bragging. Hahahaha u win one game all of a sudden yall that good now, im not worried about wrh in the playoffs . lets just see how far ed go in the playoffs no ship is a failed season !!! On ed Part.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Conference Champs are great but no one talks about those teams. The real teams win state championships. ED is good enough to win it but it is a hard thing to do. Good luck Panthers in the playoffs.

They dont know how to act, never experienced anything like this before! Have fun. The playoffs now begin!!!!

Hey one thing about it to all these panther fans saying this and that u beat wallace it took u five years to do that,and u bragging. Hahahaha u win one game all of a sudden yall that good now, im not worried about wrh in the playoffs . lets just see how far ed go in the playoffs no ship is a failed season !!! On ed Part.
blackbulldog; good luck to you guys in the playoffs; who know we may meet up again. ECC members usually do!

Haters gonna hate. Im a bulldog fan y wouldnt i hate in Duplin County We are football royalty. With 6 ships i ftball how many does east duplin have oh the girls won one .. Football 0. Now the playoffs start lets see who will continue and be playing after thanksgiving. Wrh or Ed.

Glad to know the Horses are “good”
Old dog I agree, I’ve seen all play in person and online. The 3 are tip for tat on any given night and all 3 will represent the conference well.
WRONG!!! i would say i hate to say i told you so but i would be lying! so..... I TOLD YOU SO!!! ED is CLEARLY the best team in the conference and they proved it ONCE AGAIN tonight!!! good luck to all ECC members in the playoffs. ED will do our best to represent the conference as conference champs and im sure WRH and Clinton will do the same!!!

where you been bro? you went into hiding after we whipped up on yall :p

They dont know how to act, never experienced anything like this before! Have fun. The playoffs now begin!!!!
do you know how to act after getting your butts literally drug on your own field? well if you didnt before you found out tonight!!!

Been busy yo! It wasnt because Ed beat Us!! We Will Be Right for the playoffs all 6 defensive players are healthy and we ready for whoever we gotta face..

You're then one who doesn't know how to act. All week you conducted yourself with all the maturity of a high school teenager. Even attacking your own fans. A fan with more class in his pinky than you'll ever have. And THAT is what we are treating you like. A teenager who got his ass whooped in front of all his little neighborhood friends.

Ok, ED is Right Here, Right Now!! All these "ships" you speak of is in the past, y'all sound like Wiz and his broken record. What your team did in the past has No Bearing on THIS YEAR, sorry to burst your bubble.

Reactions: 96panther
Been busy yo! It wasnt because Ed beat Us!! We Will Be Right for the playoffs all 6 defensive players are healthy and we ready for whoever we gotta face..
to be fair, i think Clinton is a decent team but think yall are better. after you two everybody else is way below.

You weren't ready for those Panthers. Now stay in your yard, puppy dog. There are piss pads squeak toys over there for you.

Friday Night Just watch and see What Wallace Does !! What we always do. We coming hard just hope yall Win.. And try and get one of those old rings we have in Wallace.

You're then one who doesn't know how to act. All week you conducted yourself with all the maturity of a high school teenager. Even attacking your own fans. A fan with more class in his pinky than you'll ever have. And THAT is what we are treating you like. A teenager who got his ass whooped in front of all his little neighborhood friends.
So excited for 1 important win against Clinton. You have a long way to go to equal Clinton’s success. 10 Eastern Championship’s, 5 State Championships for Clinton and no State or Eastern Championships for ED and you may still have to play N. Davidson to get an Eastern Championship this year, so you will be denied again.

Yall not going to the ship,i told my nephew that play for Ed if he wants a ring come to wallace nobody remembers who won conference championships, but they remember who won state titles. We on a quest for 7.

Take your whining behind and go somewhere back in time wiz. Looks like you're whining to moderators on here as well.

That's the thing old man. Nobody over here is excited. We expected this. Anyone with any modicum of football knowledge expected this.

We beat you like a rented mule. Just like I said we would. And none of those championships scored you any points tonight. But maybe they'll let you polish them this off-season while we're playing football games.

Yall not going to the ship,i told my nephew that play for Ed if he wants a ring come to wallace nobody remembers who won conference championships, but they remember who won state titles. We on a quest for 7.
nobody remembers those 1A POP WARNER PEE WEE LEAGUE rings WRH has! they carry no weight! i respect the one 2A ring you got abd thats it! youre back playing with the big boys now! you might make a good run in the playofss. i dont know. but if you do youre going to have to work for it just a little bit in 2A!!! that WRH team you have would prob win again in Pop Warner, i meant 1A, but in 2A i dont think youre good enough. you are good but i think there are several teams better! welcome back to 2A!!!

Pop warner or kurt warner we win 6 and thats all that matter to me. How many east duplin played for ? And again it doesnt matter about 2A all that matters is ya team not the conference if you knew football its all about ya team concept and effectiveness and desire to win and have the athletes to execute ya plan to perfection,now maybe east duplin will do something this year , which i doubt we will be home as u predict we will be.i dont see yall going. I got N. Davidson beating ED. In the East regional ..

And yall beat us like a rented mule you a little demented or suffer from dementia or something afyer losing five years in a row to a team ,its about time ya won, yall won the game.so what its about time..when we were 1AA or 1A we beat yall handily easily at will oh wait pop warner teams not suppose to be good teams like we did when we were 1AA i think we were beating 4a teams 3A teams and 2 A teams as a pop warner team thats pretty good to me.. Oh im sorry yall weremt on that level every year we carry duplin County,none of the other teams could do it. They simply wasnt good enough hahahaha.

This dude said we lost Joey Price really dude,Price had the atheletes to run his system anyone that knows football know if u dont have the athelets ya team will be trash.. So saying that he made a difference but now the transition is in we havent lost a step just a game with a new coach so that tells me price lost to u once in 7 years he was in Wallace hahahaha yall was straight trash then now u got some success now Ed All Of a Sudden State Champs.Hahahaha You beat Wallace. Hey u done something worth talking about that was ya State Game Really !! It wont be A state champinship celebration in beaulaville thiis year!! Hahahaha

We got the point its the playoffs dont lose and go hide and come back with excuses!!

Blackdog! You get what I been saying now. Don't you. Welcome back man.
oh lord you again! everybody knows you were the most cocky and arrogant poster in the east until ED laid the smackdown on WRH's butts!!! then you settled down a little. now when when ED fans talk trash with only a fraction of the cockiness you did its supposed to be a crime! remember all those blowout predictions over ED you had, or you constantly talking about how "elite" that WRH defense is which we got 23 first downs on??? well i do! if you cant take it dont dish it!!! all 3 tit for tat huh? LMAO!!! now go into hiding again so we can put your picture back on that milk carton!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: EDPanther99
We got the point its the playoffs dont lose and go hide and come back with excuses!!
if we lose we lose, but it will take another team other than the ones we've played so far to do it! and if we lose we will back! we have a lot of good players coming through the pipeline, just like WRH and Clinton do!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT