ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Title on the line...

I don't hide. Not cocky against most. You will keep living in your 0 shipyard. Dogs down that night. Played second worse game they played. Battles game plan won that game. Just remember. Y'all only got another conference championship an d 0 ships

Panthers do belong. I think several ED posters are trying to make themselves feel relevant though their football team. Ain't mentioning any names.

i think most WRH and Clinton fans are classy good posters,
even with trash talk. trash talk is just part of the game. but extreme cockiness and arrogance is something entirely different. there are some like that, but im not naming any names.

Reactions: Friday Night1
I don't hide. Not cocky against most. You will keep living in your 0 shipyard. Dogs down that night. Played second worse game they played. Battles game plan won that game. Just remember. Y'all only got another conference championship an d 0 ships
our defense shut you down! your inability to move the football is why you had your second worse game this year. its funny how the fact that ED has no championships is all some of the WRH fans got. you get your butts whipped you bring up the ole "zero ships" argument lol. i understand until if and when we ever win one we will hear about it, but its like a broken record at this point. you need to write a new song because everybody turns the station when that one comes on. now ill leave you alone and let you think about how hard things are for your puppies now that theyre back in 2A.

Not true zero ! Battles game plan worked to profection with a really good team. 8 minutes into game the score was 14-0. Panthers were able to keep dogs offense off the field. Dogs held Panthers when needed. Battle even talked about how he new y'all had to keep our offense off the field. 25 total plays on offense and Panthers only scored 14 points, which was enough. Failed extra point and final was the only differences. yeah our defense is elite and your Panthers is inthat ccategory also. 0 ships and counting

If ED ever gets one , you want here anything but praise for Battle and players. Y'all good enough this year. Y'all posters over there, just have never been at the pinnacle and don't know how to be a little humble.

WRONG!!! i would say i hate to say i told you so but i would be lying! so..... I TOLD YOU SO!!! ED is CLEARLY the best team in the conference and they proved it ONCE AGAIN tonight!!! good luck to all ECC members in the playoffs. ED will do our best to represent the conference as conference champs and im sure WRH and Clinton will do the same!!!
You beat us by a botched extra point. But you won. Congratulations. Do you know where I can get a South point cap at?

I will? We may have to stay for the 2aa game just to hear these guys get quiet for once. And tyy will go down
ill be quiet when yall be quiet. i only "roar" when provoked! but honestly me and you had a conversation about this before. i dont want any of you guys pulling for us because i sure as heck wont be pulling for yall. that being said i do like for the conference to do well. so if WRH and Clinton do make a run at least it represents the ECC well. its all fun though. i have nothing but respect for you guys as people. its only from a sports perspective where the animosity comes in.

You beat us by a botched extra point. But you won. Congratulations. Do you know where I can get a South point cap at?
ask a couple of the Clinton fans who they think is the best team theyve played this year. they will tell you ED without hesitation. hey it is what is. im not saying anything i dont believe. i think we have a very good team but i also know we can get our butts beat like anybody else. but it will take a very good team to do it.

96. I don't know where this new talk is coming from. I sounds more humble. You will enjoy it more with that attitude. Trust me.

Looks like we are taking a trip up the coast to Kitty Hawk....Clinton travels to First Flight....and if we happen to win will have to travel back up to Elizabeth City the next week...... not a favorable road for us

Reactions: 96panther
Well well well no animosity at all ,i keep seeing we got beat like a gov.mule this and that now i dont hate Ed At at i have a nephew over there and seeing him win one would be good as well as his team . but what gets me is wallace gets no respect saying we won pop warner ships is really a downplay on our success as a football program do u know how hard it is to win one more less five,those teams we played in the championship east regionals were not cake walks as some suppose, and the chapionship games werent easy either.,just the better team won.thats it . now we on a quest for 7 its not gonna be easy but for wrh to be beat the opposition must be better than us all around. We have offense and defense. So good luck to wrh ,clinton, ED,ECC.Foes But ECC Family!! With that being said Go Bulldogs!!

I dont think northeastern will beat wallace !! Not being cocky they qb is very good but the competition they play is gonna hurt em!! Cause they dont play any good teams! But its gonna be a good game...

I dont think northeastern will beat wallace !! Not being cocky they qb is very good but the competition they play is gonna hurt em!! Cause they dont play any good teams! But its gonna be a good game...
im not so sure. WRH has a good team but im not sure you are quite as strong as usual. mainly up front. you look a little smaller than some WRH teams i have seen. how big is Northeastern's line?

As bad as I hate to admit your right. I think your right about line strength. Defensively, I think we will be fine though. Led by Kevin, I think they have that bend but don't break attitude. On offense without 3 and 21, we would be hurting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT