ADVERTISEMENT

Dudley vs Rose 3A State Championship

Power House, much like myself before South Point played Dudley, he has no idea what he’s talking about. Rose may play it closer than SP did but not close enough to scare anybody. I think SP would have done a little better had Dudley not knocked out the starting QB early.
Number 31 was a tough nut. He ran that dive into the teeth of the D. Nothing but respect for the QB and RB

Power House, much like myself before South Point played Dudley, he has no idea what he’s talking about. Rose may play it closer than SP did but not close enough to scare anybody. I think SP would have done a little better had Dudley not knocked out the starting QB early.
I agree. Dudley is probably 14-21 better than SP on our best night this year. Had the injuries not happened its closer but still an L.

I used to live on Willow Rd in Greensboro about 10 years ago, so I saw plenty of Dudley games in the not so far past and know of their history. Grew up and currently reside one county over from Rose, so I can say the same thing about them. Any other time, I'd be pulling for Dudley, but I have to be a homer this time. I think Dudley will win, but I think Rose CAN win.
Talk about riding the fence😂😂.

As I told Dudley posters last week, you don’t have to be the best team. Just the best team on that given night. They were that, I guarantee. Dudley by 3 or 4 TDs.

Is anyone streaming the game live. I won’t be making the trip to UNC-Ch Hi

Is the game being televised in the Charlotte area? Or just streamed on NFHS?

I used to live on Willow Rd in Greensboro about 10 years ago, so I saw plenty of Dudley games in the not so far past and know of their history. Grew up and currently reside one county over from Rose, so I can say the same thing about them. Any other time, I'd be pulling for Dudley, but I have to be a homer this time. I think Dudley will win, but I think Rose CAN win.
Talk about riding the fence😂😂.
Bruh you stayed on Willow? You Dudley all Day.. don't give me that!!!🤣🤣

Bruh you stayed on Willow? You Dudley all Day.. don't give me that!!!🤣🤣
Yeah, it was right there in the front yard lol. But I also lived on Kenneth St for a minute, right around the corner from Page😬. What I meant was I grew up one county over from Rose, and currently reside in that same county. I just spent a few years in between in Greensboro. Wasn't in Gboro long though. 4 years.

Dudley starts at the Rose 29 after a short punt and return.

Big run 25-yard run by Dudley to the Rose 4.

Two big stops by Rose. 3rd and goal from the 12

pass reception to the 3 - 4th and goal

touchdown Dudley - RJ Baker on a 3-yard run

DUDLEY 7, ROSE 0

Reactions: guttancSWO36
Rose starts on their own 26

pass complete for 7 yards

first down pass to Michael Allen to the 43

incomplete pass

interception by Dudley’s Richmond for a 55-yard TD

DUDLEY 14, ROSE 0

Rose starts at their own 31

7-yard run by Brown

penalty for false start - 2nd and 8

Dudley with a QB hurry - 3rd and 8

incomplete pass - 4th and 8

Rose will punt

Dudley scores on first play after punt

76 yard run by Shaw

DUDLEY 21, ROSE 0 - 6:39 in 1st qtr

Rose abandoned the running game. They are having some success running, just don't understand the strategy

This Rose team is terrible. I hope they are not indicative of ALL ENC football. If so its going to be a rough weekend for them.

Haha Rose is not even close to Dudleys level. Jville running game may have slowed them down a little better, but no one would have been a challenge

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Allen with a big run for Rose

Rose now inside Dudley territory at the 42

First down for Rose

offsides on Dudley - ball on the 37

QB draw for a loss of a yard

Grimes with a huge reception to the Panthers 11

Brown for 2 yards

pass for a loss of 4 - 3rd and 12

timeout Rose

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts