ADVERTISEMENT

Dudley vs Rose 3A State Championship

The Dudley Panthers offense and Defense have been a wrecking machine during this years playoffs. Rose is gonna be ready to play. DBOYZ get the Dub 35-21!!!!

Dudley is big, athletic, disciplined and has a QB that is a run pass threat. They play big boy football and most teams at any level in North Carolina do not. Coach Davis is one of the best coaches in NC and his teams will not beat themselves. Rose better like defending grounder pounder offense because they are going to see it. If their DBs don't like making tackles and would prefer to chase spread offense rabbits, this game will get boring and ugly quickly. Not a Dudley partisan but have watched them play over the years including a couple of games this year. Same old song, different singers. Dudley by 4 TDs. Running clock not out of the question.

It's simple, I was focusing on Dudley's 3A opponents and Page is 4A. 🙄🙄Besides the game was at the beginning of the season. At this point in time Dudley would clean Page's clock if they played again. Dudley in a beat down 41-13 in tha' ship!!!
ahh i see, only taking what information is convenient to make your argument. no bueno

Interesting note,
Dudley opponents 83 wins - 72 loss. Four teams didn’t make the playoffs, 6 teams lost in first round. Then 1 in second, 1 in third, 1 in fourth, 1 in fifth.

Rose opponents 109 wins - 66 loss. Two teams didn’t make the playoffs, 2 teams lost first round, 4 teams in second, 2 teams in third, 2 in the fourth, 1 in fifth.

I think a lot of you are doubting rose will be a big mistake and I highly doubt they care about tackling any of Dudley running backs seeing how they just played against a 230 pound running back that Jacksonville has

Interesting note,
Dudley opponents 83 wins - 72 loss. Four teams didn’t make the playoffs, 6 teams lost in first round. Then 1 in second, 1 in third, 1 in fourth, 1 in fifth.

Rose opponents 109 wins - 66 loss. Two teams didn’t make the playoffs, 2 teams lost first round, 4 teams in second, 2 teams in third, 2 in the fourth, 1 in fifth.
Wow! That's awesome you definitely paid attention in math class 🙄😎

I think a lot of you are doubting rose will be a big mistake and I highly doubt they care about tackling any of Dudley running backs seeing how they just played against a 230

Let me get this right! You're banking on because Jville had a back that's 230lb. You'll will be able to handle our backs?

Dudley is the definite favorite. They have been overwhelming this year outside of a loss to 4A Durham Hillside. That defense has made playoff teams look baaaaad... Rose has a very good history and tradition themselves. Should be a good game. But I will take Dudley by 2-3 TDs
I have not payed any attention this year to Hillside. Do they have athletes like always?

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
It's simple, I was focusing on Dudley's 3A opponents and Page is 4A. 🙄🙄Besides the game was at the beginning of the season. At this point in time Dudley would clean Page's clock if they played again. Dudley in a beat down 41-13 in tha' ship!!!
Rose's losses were at the beginning of the season too. Can't think that Dudley is the only team that turned it on at the right time.

I was watching the Rose vs JVille game and I seen a lot of opportunities for picks for the Cards and they didn't capitalize on turnovers and dropped a few. I'm telling you now if the QB from Rose throws the ball to the middle like he did against JVille its gonna be long night. Also number #4 for Rose is a decent player however he runs too high. Not a good mixture for the DBoyz. And most importantly I ready to see how Rose OL going to handle that front 7.

I was watching the Rose vs JVille game and I seen a lot of opportunities for picks for the Cards and they didn't capitalize on turnovers and dropped a few. I'm telling you now if the QB from Rose throws the ball to the middle like he did against JVille its gonna be long night. Also number #4 for Rose is a decent player however he runs too high. Not a good mixture for the DBoyz. And most importantly I ready to see how Rose OL going to handle that front 7.
😂🤣 You serious? #4 as you say is a tad bit more than a decent player. Don’t be fooled if Dudley isn’t fast and smart they will not be in position to defend those passes. I understand you watched the game but I’ve seen a few myself. Looks easy but all those kids you watched are fast.

😂🤣 You serious? #4 as you say is a tad bit more than a decent player. Don’t be fooled if Dudley isn’t fast and smart they will not be in position to defend those passes. I understand you watched the game but I’ve seen a few myself. Looks easy but all those kids you watched are fast.
Are you listening to yourself my guy? If Dudley isn't fast and smart????! Somebody help him ..lol 😭

Power House, much like myself before South Point played Dudley, he has no idea what he’s talking about. Rose may play it closer than SP did but not close enough to scare anybody. I think SP would have done a little better had Dudley not knocked out the starting QB early.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT