ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 9 🐻

not funny GIF

You should have walked up to him and told him he sucked as a announcer since he's annoying 😆 🤣 😂
Honestly not trying to pick a fight or anything here. But when I saw him he was angrily pointing at our fan section because they were talking trash to Willis tonight and he was busy talking trash back to him getting his head out of the game. Did after a couple angry looking conversations with the coaches he walked up the track on our side shaking his head looking back at us and then continue shaking his head until he made it out the upper gate of the field, I guess heading home.

Reactions: Bobert253
Honestly not trying to pick a fight or anything here. But when I saw him he was angrily pointing at our fan section because they were talking trash to Willis tonight and he was busy talking trash back to him getting his head out of the game. Did after a couple angry looking conversations with the coaches he walked up the track on our side shaking his head looking back at us and then continue shaking his head until he made it out the upper gate of the field, I guess heading home.
Well I will say this some guy he said not you but someone else made a gesture and I think it pissed him off!! Said he knew the guy not sure. Not trying to get into with anyone either but I told him this is not what the fight you want to take on!! First off, you live in Maiden and work in there rec. Program and second, you have to go work there and deal with these people on a daily basis so I don't know what the answer is but I feel sure he is probably going to catch alot of sh"t tomorrow and next week!! But, if his dumbass was doing that crap he deserves what he gets!!

Well I will say this some guy he said not you but someone else made a gesture and I think it pissed him off!! Said he knew the guy not sure. Not trying to get into with anyone either but I told him this is not what the fight you want to take on!! First off, you live in Maiden and work in there rec. Program and second, you have to go work there and deal with these people on a daily basis so I don't know what the answer is but I feel sure he is probably going to catch alot of sh"t tomorrow and next week!! But, if his dumbass was doing that crap he deserves what
I know he really likes two of the coaches there said he spoke with them Thursday at JV Game!!

Well I will say this some guy he said not you but someone else made a gesture and I think it pissed him off!! Said he knew the guy not sure. Not trying to get into with anyone either but I told him this is not what the fight you want to take on!! First off, you live in Maiden and work in there rec. Program and second, you have to go work there and deal with these people on a daily basis so I don't know what the answer is but I feel sure he is probably going to catch alot of sh"t tomorrow and next week!! But, if his dumbass was doing that crap he deserves what he gets!!
Not that I care it's all part of the game but he had been boasting to people for a while that Bunker Hill was going to take Maiden out on their home field. That's a tough Crow to swallow when you're surrounded by the people that's feeding it to you.

Reactions: FormerDog38
Just out of curiosity and I really don't know that is why I am asking? Why isn't he your announcer?? He freakin lives there and announces all your youth stuff at Maiden and everything else but to live 1 mile from the school and drive 30 minutes or however long it is to the Hill makes no sense and I mean that as no disrespect to BH!!

Just out of curiosity and I really don't know that is why I am asking? Why isn't he your announcer?? He freakin lives there and announces all your youth stuff at Maiden and everything else but to live 1 mile from the school and drive 30 minutes or however long it is to the Hill makes no sense and I mean that as no disrespect to BH!!
I can tell you what I've heard. Danny hipps is our announcer and has been for a while. So he didn't feel like their was a spot for him. I believe someone said they could find something to make him a part of the program. But I heard he said he felt accepted by the bunker Hill community and liked it there. Don't know how true it is or if just chatter. But what I heard

I can tell you what I've heard. Danny hipps is our announcer and has been for a while. So he didn't feel like their was a spot for him. I believe someone said they could find something to make him a part of the program. But I heard he said he felt accepted by the bunker Hill community and liked it there. Don't know how true it is or if just chatter. But what I heard
Wow!! Okay well answers my question then!! Just never could figure it out and I honestly never asked 😆🤣!! He told me some things but I won't repeat it on here. Congratulations to Maiden on the win I hope you guys in Maiden won't hold that against him alot of those kids on that team where at the rec when he was there and still is there 20 plus years later so he should be happy for those kids if anything else but Congratulations to Maiden I wasn't there but sounds like they just didn't play well.

For the EB fans, are there 5 or more starters out for injury? That was way more than the case bout this time last year.

Bright news JVs seem to be decent and undefeated EB middle. Not that that always translates to wins years later in high school and it is a moral boaster but the wins are against middle schools that empty into not so successful high schools. Draughn was a sight to see 2 years ago but they lost so much to graduation and McDowell has struggled for YEARS so one will look at it like y’all even beat anybody. But hey, I seen pics of the boys playing and they look pretty big. Maybe EB will shine out in a couple years

Wow!! Okay well answers my question then!! Just never could figure it out and I honestly never asked 😆🤣!! He told me some things but I won't repeat it on here. Congratulations to Maiden on the win I hope you guys in Maiden won't hold that against him alot of those kids on that team where at the rec when he was there and still is there 20 plus years later so he should be happy for those kids if anything else but Congratulations to Maiden I wasn't there but sounds like they just didn't play well.
I have nothing against him honestly. We game planned for them this week and it worked. I think I've seen Bunker Hill play twice this year maybe once I don't know. But noticed a weakness they have and it got exploited tonight. They are aggressive and physical but can easily be baited into 15 yard penalties and mentally u can get into their head and throw them off. They're not used to having it done back to them

For the EB fans, are there 5 or more starters out for injury? That was way more than the case bout this time last year.

Bright news JVs seem to be decent and undefeated EB middle. Not that that always translates to wins years later in high school and it is a moral boaster but the wins are against middle schools that empty into not so successful high schools. Draughn was a sight to see 2 years ago but they lost so much to graduation and McDowell has struggled for YEARS so one will look at it like y’all even beat anybody. But hey, I seen pics of the boys playing and they look pretty big. Maybe EB will shine out in a couple years
Just depends I can see y'all possibly being put in our conference again in the new realignment.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
CVAC Pick ‘em
41 games

amaidendevil - 38
Burkeforreal - 38
LTown Wolves - 38
Beamer24 - 37
EB1977 - 37
Maiden Creek - 35
BunkerHillBear12 - 34
Wolf4Lyfe - 34
Lincolnton - 33
Dadof23 - 32
BigRedRKO - 28
AlwaysAWolf - 27

Bandy's over Newton. Newton continues spiraling down looking at a worse season under new coach Wilson.
As long as Maiden does what they have to and doesn't conflict self wounds we should be sleeping on bear rugs Friday night.
Lincolnton over a team that could struggle against West Caldwell 😂.
West Lincoln over the worst team in Western North Carolina unless they pull a win over East Burke, could be on my bingo card 😂

Great Win Maiden!!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT