ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 9 🐻

Yes Mr. Curtis Sharpe the Science teacher 😆 🤣 😂!! Not many people I spoke too liked him very much.
I didn’t have him but knew him by face, name and position and would see him in the halls during class change.

Mr. Sharpe was a smart man, seems like he was a graduate of Wake Forest. He more
than likely believed in following the rules, and felt like if someone wanted to act up that they were hindering serious students. Those who may not have liked him probably misunderstood him. He appeared very business-like, always wearing a white shirt and tie

My next door neighbor had him and I’ve heard her talk about how well he could explain weather phenomena, which I’ve had a longtime interest in. Think he was the type of teacher that someone could really have learned from and been prepped for college.

Were he living, Mr. Sharpe would be over a hundred years old, now. Thanks for sharing this.

I didn’t have him but knew him by face, name and position and would see him in the halls during class change.

Mr. Sharpe was a smart man, seems like he was a graduate of Wake Forest. He more
than likely believed in following the rules, and felt like if someone wanted to act up that they were hindering serious students. Those who may not have liked him probably misunderstood him. He appeared very business-like, always wearing a white shirt and tie

My next door neighbor had him and I’ve heard her talk about how well he could explain weather phenomena, which I’ve had a longtime interest in. Think he was the type of teacher that someone could really have learned from and been prepped for college.

Were he living, Mr. Sharpe would be over a hundred years old, now. Thanks for sharing this.
@Lincolnton maybe next week I could get a haircut and shave and sneak onto field in a uniform and play against the wolves 🤣 would be a fun night for me 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: FormerDog38

No problem he passed away I remember some years ago!! I still have a few of those old WF refrigerator magnets he held on to!! I have seen some old school pictures of him in a suits and ties!!! Thanks again for sharing that story I have heard so many from others!! Great man

AMD, I’ll be watching Last year I saw you walking around the track, I believe you were in the huddle with them a time or two. I know you’re feeling your oats since you been hitting the gym, Hey. The eyes of Texas are upon you. 👁️

AMD, I’ll be watching Last year I saw you walking around the track, I believe you were in the huddle with them a time or two. I know you’re feeling your oats since you been hitting the gym, Hey. The eyes of Texas are upon you. 👁️
Good thing the eyes of Texas are on me,I'm not as well known out there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT