ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 5 🏈🏈🏈

I am new on this site so this will be my first post!! If you are referring to the PA announcer that is my youngest brother. Joe Bucks job please dude at least come up with a better insult!! I don't believe for 1 minute he thinks he's something or that he's better than anyone not sure where that's coming from but good to see my brother who lives in Maiden and too my knowledge hasn't ever had a bad word to say about anyone has such great support!! The sad thing is he probably knows you personally!!
Probably doesn't and if I really trying to insult him I would go a lot harder than that. I would suggest not using a social Media forum if you're that thin skinned and consider what I said an insult because it can get a lot worse 🤣

Best of luck t
Probably doesn't and if I really trying to insult him I would go a lot harder than that. I would suggest not using a social Media forum if you're that thin skinned and consider what I said an insult because it can get a lot worse 🤣
😆 🤣 😂 Okay dude keep telling yourself that!! Because I can go just as hard too!!

• Haha
Reactions: flyrod5518
And second none of that wasn't attack on his character or him as a person. It's the fact that he distracts from the game when he's announcing. Even the Lincolnton guys noticed how distracting and annoying it is. 😂

Best of luck t

😆 🤣 😂 Okay dude keep telling yourself that!! Because I can go just as hard too!!
U consider that hard 😂 hell I don't give a shit enough about y'all to even care about y'all's feelings. Like I said above need thicker skin. Did you go make yourself a public figure people are going to say stuff

I say this with the least amount of disrespect. East Burke was idiots for getting rid of minor. Y'all deserve what y'all get. That team had the worst discipline I've seen. Those kids played out of control, the coach should of reeled them in and got them under control. The fact that #18 started punching the coach shows they don't respect him. In fairness some other players jumped #18 and started fighting him over it. But most the team just watched.
A few crazy fans got their way at EB so We will have to live with this for the future!! Before coach at EB 7/37 last four years under Minor 13/23 and a tough conference and several close losses.one winning season of 4 and 3 so good luck with the future I guess we do miss the old AD Jim Childers and Katie Moore the Principal class act till they both retired! Now on to the future of EB.

Reactions: FormerDog38
And second none of that wasn't attack on his character or him as a person. It's the fact that he distracts from the game when he's announcing. Even the Lincolnton guys noticed how distracting and annoying it is. 😂
Not sure how?? I have made the 2 hour drive to hear him at games never thought that. But, nothing wrong with constructive criticism. To be fair, I believe he makes mistakes sometimes and is too over the top at times!! I have had conversations with him about that, but I still believe he does a decent job I wasn't at last night's game but I don't think he is purposely trying to be distracting!!

I mean from last year you prob got distracted by him since we kept scoring on yall with ease

Not sure how?? I have made the 2 hour drive to hear him at games never thought that. But, nothing wrong with constructive criticism. To be fair, I believe he makes mistakes sometimes and is too over the top at times!! I have had conversations with him about that, but I still believe he does a decent job I wasn't at last night's game but I don't think he is purposely trying to be distracting!!
Ah, heck. I started this, so let me apologize, albeit surgically. The PA guy was "over the top" for my taste. I assume the home team enjoys it. The loud music, up until the second before the snap, and occasionally during play, is a ploy that I assume the home crowd likes, as well.

I't wasnt personal. North Lincoln's guy is the worst screamer, but he is, in fact a fine man by any account.

Seems to be a trend inspired by the NFL and college announcers.

I know volunteers are hard to come by, and don't wanna bash them. Your guy should work in radio with his inflection and detailed wording- thats not an intended insult, just my opinion. Add the music, and distraction ensues.

But if thats y'alls thing, go get it. The few moments when we could hear the coaches screaming, the pads colliding and the band (yours) playing...felt like a football game .

Ah, heck. I started this, so let me apologize, albeit surgically. The PA guy was "over the top" for my taste. I assume the home team enjoys it. The loud music, up until the second before the snap, and occasionally during play, is a ploy that I assume the home crowd likes, as well.

I't wasnt personal. North Lincoln's guy is the worst screamer, but he is, in fact a fine man by any account.

I know volunteers are hard to come by, and don't wanna bash them. Your guy should work in radio with his inflection and detailed wording- thats not an intended insult, just my opinion. Add the music, and distraction ensues.

But if thats y'alls thing, go get it. The few moments when we could hear the coaches screaming, the pads colliding and the band (yours) playing...felt like a football game .
This has to be a first I think this is twice in one season I have taken up the sides with the Lincolnton wolf 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wait, what? "Even the Lincolnton guys" ?? Is that a sideways insult, lol .

• Haha
To MaidenDevil no I just read the posts to follow what's going on in High School Football down that way!! When some Lincolnton fan started with insults as did you towards my brother that's when I got on here and began posting not that I give a crap!!! Love
Wait, what? "Even the Lincolnton guys" ?? Is that a sideways insult, lol .
I just thought the job of an announcer was too announce, but wasn't there so don't know

I agree with that!!

I agree

I agree with that!!

I agree

I agree

If I can I would just like to clear the air!! I am not by any means trying to fight anyone here, I am not a fan of social media sites and respect the passion of fans in sports. I was just defending a family member thats all. I truly appreciate the passion of fans at any level there are probably 100s of announcers and believe me I have seen it firsthand here in WNC that are far worse. Reading the post on here there nothing wrong with criticism and I specifically told him not to be over the top but I have never announced and you guys would know better than me!! I do believe in fairness too that he does a good job and really tries I feel sure 100 percent if anyone went to him and offered these tips he would accept them and appreciate the advice and move forward!! All I am doing is just defending someone I know. No disrespect to anyone on here I probably hurt him more by being on here than helping him.

A few crazy fans got their way at EB so We will have to live with this for the future!! Before coach at EB 7/37 last four years under Minor 13/23 and a tough conference and several close losses.one winning season of 4 and 3 so good luck with the future I guess we do miss the old AD Jim Childers and Katie Moore the Principal class act till they both retired! Now on to the future of EB.

When you are told Coaches are to hard on your kid from parents and Told stop the praying and Christian like stuff this is what you get Good luck with that at EB for the future.

I try to stay outta the way of our Northern Neighbors. Im afraid Ill get caught up in yalls wide recruitment net and wake up somewhere near Slick's wearing blue. Some things are worse than others.
No R words lol. We don't do those kinda things. We just have kids who move and it just ends up falling in our district lines

• Haha
Help me out Bear folk...You all had a young man ejected for a punch near the end of the game...did my eyes deceive me, because I coulda sworn he was awarded a chain or belt, and was hyping the crowd with his arms raised after he went to the sideline? Very good player, but that looked weird at best from my side.

My auditory disfunction may have affected my vision, lol.
Didn't notice that, but possible. I am sure that was addressed post game.

Didn't notice that, but possible. I am sure that was addressed post game.
I talked to one of y'all's fans this morning that goes to every game they said he's gotta miss 4 qtrs. But I've never heard that, I've always heard disqualified miss rest of game or if ejected gotta miss next game

I talked to one of y'all's fans this morning that goes to every game they said he's gotta miss 4 qtrs. But I've never heard that, I've always heard disqualified miss rest of game or if ejected gotta miss next game
Maybe. I'm not sure. Hopefully we can get by West Caldwell next week without him.

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT