ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 3 💯

Why have you never gambled?
Lol definitely have had my issues with gambling especially in high school 🤣. But I'm superstitious because in my younger days I'd bet on maiden and someone would get injured or a lose that wasn't supposed to happen so I refuse to bet on my team anymore so I don't give them bad juju. 🤣. In fantasy football I'll very rarely draft a cowboy, and I'm a cowboys fan. Lol I've been known to wear same shirt to games on winning streaks 🤣. Maybe a touch of OCD also

Sounds scared to me
No scared is quitting the first play of the second quarter cause you're down 34-0. And I'm more than confident we have what it takes to beat y'all but I also won't break superstition. Call it a mental disorder. 🤣. And also @Big Red RKO I wouldn't be laughing too hard when y'all are too scared to address the elephant in the room. I guess at least y'all are the Red devils that red hides the embarrassment you must be suffering. After quitting and not even toughing it out 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
Lol I'm in good company. Before the Panthers got here half the people were cowboy fans and other half redskins fans. Some of us pre date the Panthers 🤣🤣

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
It’s on a whole other thread but yeah Minor is no longer coach of EB. I mean IF it’s about fans wanting wins what the world can a man do. It’s not like we got Massive Hogs on the line every year with zippy track stars playing behind em. He’s a good coach that done well with what he had

It’s on a whole other thread but yeah Minor is no longer coach of EB. I mean IF it’s about fans wanting wins what the world can a man do. It’s not like we got Massive Hogs on the line every year with zippy track stars playing behind em. He’s a good coach that done well with what he had
Looks like the fans are gonna get what they want 🤷🏼‍♂️ and probably gonna be Getting it real hard 🤣 hope they enjoy it lol. West Caldwell might win a game this year now 😂

Looks like the fans are gonna get what they want 🤷🏼‍♂️ and probably gonna be Getting it real hard 🤣 hope they enjoy it lol. West Caldwell might win a game this year now 😂

Wow hard to believe this program will be going downhill fast!! Fans are living in the past at that school!!

Schedule
Bandys bye
Bunker Hill at Randleman
East Burke vs Draughn
Lincolnton vs East Lincoln
Maiden at Watauga
Newton Conover vs East Rutherford
West Caldwell at Hibriten
West Lincoln at Foard

Standings
Bandys 2-0, 0-0
Bunker Hill 2-0, 0-0
Maiden 1-0, 0-0
West Lincoln 1-1, 0-0
East Burke 0-2, 0-0
Lincolnton 0-2, 0-0
Newton Conover 0-2, 0-0
West Caldwell 0-2, 0-0
Randleman in a close game, so far randleman finds ways to win even when trailing those are good traits.
East Burke but I feel like this could be a trap game with recent news
East Lincoln over the wolves, just more horsepower than the wolves can handle 🤣
Maiden in a close physical game.
East Rutherford in a surprise over the French red devils. Gonna be close though could be a toss up
Another upset hibriten over West Caldwell 🤣
And West Lincoln over it's twin Fred t Foard. (The Danny devito twin)🤣

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Bunker Hill by 4
Draughn by 7
( I really hope the Cavs win this one they need this win, draughn won’t be easy should be a great game in Icard tonight this game will be close one til the end. I’m also thinking a trap game with everything going on around the Cavs this week as well hope I’m wrong though. )
East Lincoln by 5
Watauga by 17

East Rutherford by 1
Hibriten by 26
West Lincoln by 35

Nothing really sticking out in Boone so I guess I'll try troys dinner maybe it will be a hidden gem. Like on one of those TV shows 🤣🤣

Randleman by 12
Draughn by 2
East Lincoln by 14
Watauga wins by 20
Newton Conover by 4
Hibriten gets on track and win big at home by 33
West Lincoln blows out goals by 42

At the EB game, so far EB playing better but 1st quarter may be scoreless. Cursed I’m telling ya, first play of the game a big guy gets hurt. Just can’t catch a break lol.

Another big guy hurt, so it begins. Draughn moving the ball now defense not looking like last week but holding up

Draughn 7
EB 6

Massive hold on Draughn NOT called that woulda been a sack. Lineman literally pulled down EB DLman to the ground, Stevie Wonder coulda saw that. SMH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT