ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 3

Lol I see Lincolnton isn't known for its comedy 🤣🤣. That sound is the gates of hell opening and the meshing of lost souls past, that tempted the devil and was consumed by the fire.
AMD, generally speaking, we got plenty of comedy and comedians here. D@mn, we've got 'em...You wouldn't believe me if I told you that it's different than the humor you'd find in other places, but it is.
Unfortunately, it's kind of misunderstood and that's caused some problems. How many places do you know of that's had a war inside their city limits or had a member of the general assembly to push for its abolishment, or has a contemptible hand gesture that no one outside of this area even has a clue of and cannot even be found on the internet ? With these credentials all one can do is laugh. Think about it.
Have to say, though, You Maiden guys tolerate us pretty good and that's a bit of a testament to your patience, and of course, I appreciate you. Why, I'd be willing to declare you unofficial citizens of Lincolnton if I could. Wouldn't advise you to put it on an application for employment, though. 🤠

Your exactly right ball control is key. I never doubt em or hate on em’ I just point out little things that happen that may be suspect against a tougher team which we will face Friday. I know we can’t always go by team A beat team B so team C shouldn’t have a prob with team B kinda thing but this Friday what does make me feel good bout this one is Hunter Huss smacked em down at least for 2 and a half quarters before they climbed back to make it respectable. According to Draughn posters they was without a couple good players that looks to be suiting up against us. And it’s not like Huss is that good, I thought they would be ok but Hibriten beat ‘em the next game. I believe EB could take Huss, and Hibriten so I got a feeling this will be a hard game but not overwhelming. Looking forward to it and what we can do against our rival.

But I can’t be real upset if Draughn pulls it off cause I got family ties in the school. Prob what alot of EB fans may feel ha ha.
all good you give good feedback Hope we take it to them Friday. This is a physical EB team for first time in a few years!!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I went to the East Burke game on Fat Friday and was impressed. You all are fielding the best Cavs team in recent memory. A nice combination of speedy and power runners and defense has a lot of potential.

East Burke over Draughn
East Lincoln over Lincolnton
MAIDEN over Watauga in the game of the week
nc gets a win
Hibriten wins big
West Lincoln over FTFoard

GO BLUE!

Bandys (2-0, 0-0) bye
Bunker Hill (2-0, 0-0) bye
East Burke (2-0, 0-0) at Draughn (1-1)
Lincolnton (0-2, 0-0) at East Lincoln (2-0)
Maiden (1-0, 0-0) vs Watuaga (2-0)
Newton-Conover (0-2, 0-0) at East Rutherford (1-1)
West Caldwell (0-2, 0-0) vs Hibriten (1-1)
West Lincoln (2-0, 0-0) vs Fred T Ford (0-2)
East Burke by 3
East Lincoln by 21
Maiden by 7
NC by 7
Hi Britten by 14
West Lincoln by 21

I’m going with Draughn…I’m struggling with it…but that’s where I’m at. Draughn slings it around successfully and Dula will get it done as Draughn uses a balanced offense and a superior kicking game to pull out a very close win. Draughn’s kicker, Mendoza, hasn’t missed one yet…and I think that will be the difference. I will say…Huss beating Draughn soundly and then Hibriten beating Huss had me a little concerned. However, I looked at that Huss-Hibriten game…good lord!…that was a fumble fest…neither team wanted the ball!😂…somehow Hibriten pulled it out with seconds to spare. Who knew?

East Lincoln wins. 🤬

Y’all 3 kinds of crazy…this young Maiden team is beating 4a powerhouse Watauga?…they still have Greene!… remember him? Gosh!… he looks good.
They ain’t playing Avery though…they coming to Maiden!😂 Ole Duck had me tore up too! Grizz 😂
I was mere moments away from getting in the truck and headed for the SALT block😂..and challenging him to a wheelchair race at LR’s track..putting his arse in the fence!😂… course…I would have bought his lunch after!❤️

Let me die with the Phillistines!

Everybody on these boards knows who I’m taking…Boom Devils!…in a thriller.

Newton Conover gets their 1st win….they just might be better than most think. We’ll see.

Hibriten rolls.

West Lincoln rolls….I KNOW…they’re better than most think!😉

Good luck fellers! CVAC!!

I’m going with Draughn…I’m struggling with it…but that’s where I’m at. Draughn slings it around successfully and Dula will get it done as Draughn uses a balanced offense and a superior kicking game to pull out a very close win. Draughn’s kicker, Mendoza, hasn’t missed one yet…and I think that will be the difference. I will say…Huss beating Draughn soundly and then Hibriten beating Huss had me a little concerned. However, I looked at that Huss-Hibriten game…good lord!…that was a fumble fest…neither team wanted the ball!😂…somehow Hibriten pulled it out with seconds to spare. Who knew?

East Lincoln wins. 🤬

Y’all 3 kinds of crazy…this young Maiden team is beating 4a powerhouse Watauga?…they still have Greene!… remember him? Gosh!… he looks good.
They ain’t playing Avery though…they coming to Maiden!😂 Ole Duck had me tore up too! Grizz 😂
I was mere moments away from getting in the truck and headed for the SALT block😂..and challenging him to a wheelchair race at LR’s track..putting his arse in the fence!😂… course…I would have bought his lunch after!❤️

Newton Conover gets their 1st win….they just might be better than most think. We’ll see.

Hibriten rolls.

Very nice commentating. They need me and you in a press box sometime lol.

Hey everyone of faith, say one for me this morning I’m hitting up the VA for a procedure.

Much appreciated

Bandys (2-0, 0-0) bye
EB
EL
Watuaga
NC
HIbriten
WL

East Lincoln wins. 🤬

Hibriten rolls.

You of all people know I respect good teams and good people. Wheelchair race is a good one, Creek! I hope your Devils play well and come out with the win.

We're going to find out a lot more about my blue devils this week. Don't know exactly what Watuaga has but normally their a good 4a school. As young as we are there may be some bumps in the road this year, hopefully this ain't one of them. Win or lose I just hope we play with the same fire and competitiveness we had week 1.

Bandys (2-0, 0-0) bye
East Burke
East Lincoln
Maiden
Newton-Conover
Hibriten
West Lincoln

Not wanting some pity there, are you, AMD ? :)
"Nope I good now 😂 got my first ever kidney stone 😂 but it's gone now"

Bless you my friend, you really do need some sympathy. Never had one but I heard the pain is incredible. Get well so you can go to the game.

Maiden JV lost to watauga 30-14.
Making progress though the freshmen, are starting to get an understanding of the plays but still wet behind the ears

Reactions: beamer24
Ought to be a good crowd at Maiden tonight…Bandys, Bunker Hill, Hickory, and St. Stephens with byes here in good ole Catawba county. Y’all come on…..the Appalachian State Pioneers are coming.

Heck!…they beat Texas A&M last year. 😜
Let’s not forget bout the Valdese Rumble either. Another down to the wire game I can bout feel it. Bad news bout our RB Buff. Out for season. Still without Fraley til Oct. 3rd fastest man in CVAC, has to be disheartening to not play against biggest rival in your last year of football

Let’s not forget bout the Valdese Rumble either. Another down to the wire game I can bout feel it. Bad news bout our RB Buff. Out for season. Still without Fraley til Oct. 3rd fastest man in CVAC, has to be disheartening to not play against biggest rival in your last year of football
He will be back just in time for the bears to roll into town

Ought to be a good crowd at Maiden tonight…Bandys, Bunker Hill, Hickory, and St. Stephens with byes here in good ole Catawba county. Y’all come on…..the Appalachian State Pioneers are coming.

Heck!…they beat Texas A&M last year. 😜
As the legendary Tom Brown would say, "It's Football Friday Night"!

I still remember some of the Great pregame talks Coach Brown had with us. One of the greatest was.. he would tell us the greatest thing about football was that you could go out in that field you can hit the other guys as hard as you want in the mouth and ain't nobody going to do anything about it except for cheer u on. And be proud of u. So go out there tonight and beat the shit out of everyone in front of you. 💙😈

Y'all will be down two running backs when y'all open the conference against us

Y'all will be down two running backs when y'all open the conference against us
Yes, AMD, and if you win I would be saying East Burke was minus the "Valdese Rumble", and if they'd had him, to Maiden, they wouldn't stumble, meaning you would get to come on here and grumble, but as a person you'd be a lot more humble.
Since tonight, we're playing a team from another class who may very well hand us our ass, then I'd have to put up with your sass, I've decided not to say it.

What happened to the Buff kid? That's 2 years in a row.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT