ADVERTISEMENT

Crest@SP

Bigcountry, the Crest-SP game is football at its finest. If you can't get hyped for this one, you're not a real fan. Good luck, but we are boot stomping you this year.
I love to read all your post.... But I must remind you SP SUXS as asual:D

I've read these boards for 10-12 years and this year is just pathetic. I don't know if my childhood idols such as old man rulz, notashelby fan, etc. have vanished or what is happening but we are supposed to have at least 40 midget memes at this point. Unacceptable.......

Crest 35 Sp 24

I've read these boards for 10-12 years and this year is just pathetic. I don't know if my childhood idols such as old man rulz, notashelby fan, etc. have vanished or what is happening but we are supposed to have at least 40 midget memes at this point. Unacceptable.......

Crest 35 Sp 24

Disappointing indeed. The smack was legendary. The laughs were many, some real classics. I guess all our rowdy friends have settled down.

Crest is a great program. This year's game should be a really good one. Good luck to both teams, and GO RAIDERS!!!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
You don't kick a running dog in the butt (see what I did there?) so its hard to pick against the Green.

Poor poor Burns. Every family has a black sheep. A clumsy child. An embarrassing uncle. Your still part of the Cleveland Co. family. We'll still cheer you on. Give you a participation trophy. If it's any consolation to you. Gaston Co. has the same problem. The only difference is. When you transfer from East Gaston to North Gaston, North Gaston to Cramerton, Cramerton to SP,SP to Ashbrook,Ashbrook to Forestview....They all suck....Nobody notices.

Poor poor Burns. Every family has a black sheep. A clumsy child. An embarrassing uncle. Your still part of the Cleveland Co. family. We'll still cheer you on. Give you a participation trophy. If it's any consolation to you. Gaston Co. has the same problem. The only difference is. When you transfer from East Gaston to North Gaston, North Gaston to Cramerton, Cramerton to SP,SP to Ashbrook,Ashbrook to Forestview....They all suck....Nobody notices.

Will someone please chop backer's fingers off?! My eyes are bleeding! The above is all cramper crap! A Burns Bulldog must have knocked him and his tuba over at the end of one of his spectacular halftime shows. You know, boom pah- boom pah, suck on the inhaler, straighten the glasses bad ass band dude.

SP will take care of business tomorrow night, but I long for a Burns team to hang 60 on you. Maybe this year.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Is your whistle dry, backer? Excuse the question, it's how real players roll.

Two puffs and an exhale brother!

Alot of unanswered questions for offense for Raiders. I think defense will be ok. Look for 77 to be in backfield alot tonight.Close game. Turnovers will be key. SP by 7.

Reactions: seadog28
#35 will be left unblocked chasing his tail all night! Bet on it! Bullard knows what I'm saying!

Alot of unanswered questions for offense for Raiders. I think defense will be ok. Look for 77 to be in backfield alot tonight.Close game. Turnovers will be key. SP by 7.

Outstanding post! Crest has no answer for #s 77, 33 and 14!

Crest 35 Sp 24

I'm here I have been crazy busy, rulz is old he maybe retired I'm not sure but I will be shortly getting back in the swing of things!

Crest 27 SP 13

Nice to see you back. Seadog big win by the Shelby JVs last night over the Red Raiders.

I'm just gonna be honest. I thought SP would win...but not like this. The power ponies ain't even trying! Seriously. This is just sad.

Nice. Looks like Micky has the midgets playing some D. Sasha where you been? Oh that's right, you live in Greensboro so you have to hide from the carjackers.

Started a full time job in February, Godevilsgo, so I have been pretty busy during the day. In the evenings, Walker Texas Ranger has been about all the excitement I have been able to handle. ;)

Reactions: Godevilsgo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT