ADVERTISEMENT

Crest@SP

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
Where are the Crest posters? Under a rock? Hey, you've had a couple good years. Now it's back to RAIDERTIME! SP by 14!

Reactions: raidertime
Dog --- let's make two bets......I'll take Crest +10 and give you SP+10 ...C- note/Benny F per bet. o_O

Bam! Done! Anything but t-shirts! :) I'll donate crying towels with my winnings!

you boys skeered????
th

Nope I don't bet crest fans anymore bc y'all don't know how to pay people back when you lose a bet.

Seems like y'all the ones scared. We don't have nothing to lose in that game. Crampers has a 32 game winning streak and after Aug 19th it will be 32 and 1.

I guess they're waiting on a big game like Shelby, 2nd rd of the playoffs...it's getting old beating the midgets like 4 times straight
Crest 1-0---------33-0
SP starts the season 0-4 -6-5 for the reg. season

It was really getting old beating that butt 8 straight games we have to let y'all win or it would suck. We beat y'all 8 straight games not once but twice.

Shelby going to beat y'all this year too
ha ha and will beat y'all too........the midgets go o'fer against Crest and Shelby with a combined score of a lot to not much.
Don't worry the new Belmont high school is coming soon...no more SP

Last edited:
I guess they're waiting on a big game like Shelby, 2nd rd of the playoffs...it's getting old beating the midgets like 4 times straight
Crest 1-0---------33-0
SP starts the season 0-4 -6-5 for the reg. season

Oh yeah, 9496! I want some action on this too. Looks like the whole Franklin family will be living with me!

In all honesty I do realize the little midgets will always be prepared as long as Mickey and his ole cronies are there.....much respect for the SP program. I was joking about betting on the game...better not bet on high school kids. But honestly you better practice bending over and grabbing your ankles cause the butt kick is coming.:) Coondog stay away from high places after the game... I'm afraid you might jump and leave Seadog here alone to defend the 0-4 midgets. Be prepared to get thumped behind the ear:p

IS Ty Mclaurin playing TB for Crest? I know he wanted more touches when he was at SC.

from a rocket fan im betting thats going to be a heck of a game its hard to beat a good program over n over but till they lose id have to pick crest in a close one

The mighty Red Raider OL is going to grade a new road back to Crampville, NC for the Crampers. Let's call the new road, highway 0-1. We'll route it through 7 counties, including SC counties, so you can reload along the way.

Order will be restored and good will triumph Friday night!

Reactions: OLDSCHOOLBULLDOG
Just my 2 cents...

I think Crest is more athletic, faster, stronger and overall a much better team with more depth than SP. Having said that, there are a lot of new faces on both sides of the ball this year. Can Crest's defense, with the lack of experience against SP, figure out that cussed offense that makes average players look like Adrian Peterson? Since this is the first game of the year......I don't think so. I hate both schools and wish you could both lose but I guess that's probably not going to happen. South Point gets up early and hangs on after a furious comeback from the Chargers.

Reactions: seadog28
I feel the same way BBB. Surely there is some some way both teams could lose. Crest wins this one 10 to 7 on a long fg to end the game.

Just looked at Crest roster for the first time. Compared to 2015, they lost a ton of quality players. SP probably matches up with them size wise more so than they have in years past. If the Peeler kid can pass, then Crest will be a tough out. If they try to run it down SP's throat, they will be surprised. SP may slip a couple of deep balls from Lee to multiple Raider targets downfield. SP by 7-10.

Reactions: seadog28
Crest will break one play, but get beat up on all the rest. SP will jam it down Crest's throat until they say "Shelby, give us Shelby!"

Bigcountry, the Crest-SP game is football at its finest. If you can't get hyped for this one, you're not a real fan. Good luck, but we are boot stomping you this year.

Your forgetting which side wears the boots in this deal. Please throw deep. Picks for everyone. I predict fumbleitis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT