ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Jay M Robinson Rd 2

Gonna be a big game atmosphere. I believe in our kicking game and our big, athletic QB is reading the option to near perfection. Our Oline is getting after it and of course I love our defense. Crest 35-31. Proud of Coach Eddins and staff. Go mighty Chargers.

Gonna be a big game atmosphere. I believe in our kicking game and our big, athletic QB is reading the option to near perfection. Our Oline is getting after it and of course I love our defense. Crest 35-31. Proud of Coach Eddins and staff. Go mighty Chargers.

You love your defense so much, yet you say they'll give up 31?

I have to agree BBB. Good defenses do not give up 31 points. JMR can def score points. Question is can Crest keep up? Crest front 7 will be the key. If they can contain 22 and pressure the QB Crest has a chance. I’m pulling for the Chargers this week. Would love to see a rematch with KM.

This is the dog and pony show.....hahaha.
Food wise -- there's a taco bell Italian place Chinese place and zaxbys right near the road you turn on to go into the school.

You Cleveland County folks can take 74 to 29N and go past the speedway. On your right a few lights up you turn next to the gate station and food lion parking lot and school is nearly immediately on the right.

I think this game will be decided by a late touchdown. Will be a shootout. Whoever wins turnover battle probably wins. I'll take Chargers 49-45.

Crest fan is the QB your boy ?

The key here is with crest. I’ve lost count on how many turnovers they’ve had inside the opponents 5. If they keep the turnover bug away, they’ll pick up the W.

KM by 21...really wish my Chargers could put a quick start together tonight but oh well!

What's up 02. We will be paying Robinson back big next year also :). Fire coming in. Shelby took advantage of a costly SP mistake and won. Wish we could have all got together again but was too busy.

What's up 02. We will be paying Robinson back big next year also :). Fire coming in. Shelby took advantage of a costly SP mistake and won. Wish we could have all got together again but was too busy.

Lot of things to be happy about this year and build on for next. Surprised Shelby was able to get the win in Belmont.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT