ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Concord

Just saw the highlights on Ch. 3 and their coverage noted the poor field condition Up close video showed pure mud. Delano noted the issues with field and said he knew they had been working on it. Really?

CONGRATS. .....to my Crest Chargers
Was not even close what a beat down on your on piss poor for a sorry excuse for a field. It was over heard your player calling our Players pussy's..... talk to much trash....we are the true #1 3aa team.....get some....

Defense wins championships. Crest has the monster defense. Expected a win but nothing like this score. Concord wouldn't make it out of the second round of the other side of the bracket. Chargers stepped it up.

Reactions: BIGCOUNTRY183
Congratulations to the powerful Chargers. Best of luck as you go after another title.

If not for the ref moving the spot up on the 4th down stop concord would of been shut out. Bunch of sore a$$ losers too. Taking cheaps shots , facemasks ,72 was pouting and wouldnt even shake hands.

I am going to congratulate and say what a great job by the coaching staff to prepare these boys for this performance. They executed the game plan and absolutely whipped concord. The defense finally showed what it is capable of and our offense used the run to set up the pass... Other than a bad snap and 2 dropped TD passes crest played a perfect game. I feel much better going into the championship game than I did going into the last couple of weeks. Excellent work coach, cleaned up the mistakes and our boys really made Concord look BAD... I anticipated a closer game but said if crest played up to their talent, it would be a slaughtering. Very proud of the entire program. 5th title appearance in last 6 years... Let's finish.

Yes Concord players were classless. Cheap shots and running their mouths... Didn't like seeing Tre taking hits that late in the game, worried a cheap shot may cost us a player...

Go chargers. Let's give SD our best shot!!!

Gotta give a shout out to #30 Jacob Camp for the Chargers. That young man was riding big ole Spiders all over the field.

If not for the ref moving the spot up on the 4th down stop concord would of been shut out. Bunch of sore a$$ losers too. Taking cheaps shots , facemasks ,72 was pouting and wouldnt even shake hands.

What's do you expect he has a long future of flipping burgers at the local McDonald's to look forward to now that football season is over with!

Reactions: Charger strong
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT