ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Concord

I also did not say anything against We
I think I'm correct, but we'll see. Being wrong doesn't bother me. I've had plenty of reps at it. :)[/QUOTE

Being wrong means you make an effort. Plenty of people don't make the effort. I believe you are right about more than just football. Go Chargers!

Reactions: seadog28
Yes! Bearman is back!

Dude, I had to wear that tee shirt you gave me every Friday night this season for being wrong! Glad you're back!!!

Crest sucks, Concord by 28 at the swamp!
If Crest sucks, then Concord really blows!!!! Yes I'm back. Some serious illness with the Mrs.
Yes Crest sucks, they will suck up all the mud at Mudpit High and blow it out Concords rear.

So non-Crest posters might as well not post on Crest threads. Hope you will return the courtesy.
Chopper is an idiot. Never has anything but negative comments for our team. You're on our thread taking up for him what is it that you expect, ma'am? South Point has a game, no?

I like watching the Chargers play on the road there is just more fire and more of a underdog mentality. We play with more Juice on the road. The Concord Spiders or the #1 seed and the Chargers have to prove otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to say it this time. Last night was ugly. I know, win and advance and crest is doing it. Something just feels off though about this team this year. I know Weddington was good but blowing a 38-17 lead gave me flashbacks to Southern Durham. Best of luck Chargers, I'll be there and that's all I'm going to say for now.[/QUOTE

I tell you what '91 I'll give you Concord and 13. You always find the glass half empty and for good reason most of the time BUT dude your whinning gets old. We don't live in a perfect world. I can't wait to hear you criticize this team after being 32-0 back to back state champions. Do you want the 13 pts or not ????? Man please just shut the front door

I tell you what '91 I'll give you Concord and 13. You always find the glass half empty and for good reason most of the time BUT dude your whining gets old. We don't live in a perfect world. I can't wait to hear you criticize this team after being 32-0 back to back state champions. Do you want the 13 pts or not ????? Man please just shut the front door

Last edited:
Reactions: Crestuff
Chopper is an idiot. Never has anything but negative comments for our team. You're on our thread taking up for him what is it that you expect, ma'am? South Point has a game, no?

I criticize alot of teams along with humor, and yours is no exception. I've also complimented your team, but you're so MANopausal you only look at the worst and like getting your panties in a bunch for the sake of it.

When was the last time Concord and Crest played each other?

Crest may be surprised in Concord Friday Night? Concord may match up well against the Chargers? Crest makes mistakes they may be watching the championship at home?

When was the last time Concord and Crest played each other?

Crest may be surprised in Concord Friday Night? Concord may match up well against the Chargers? Crest makes mistakes they may be watching the championship at home?

Never have played. Other than jamboree they haven't played AL Brown either. Been a long time coming.

I criticize alot of teams along with humor, and yours is no exception. I've also complimented your team, but you're so MANopausal you only look at the worst and like getting your panties in a bunch for the sake of it.

You've done nothing but interject and talk crap for years. Shtick gets old no matter how much hypocrite Sasha tried to defend.

Crest has already anointed themselves as 3AA champions. In their opinion, no one has the right to question whether that is right or wrong. This is not the 2014 Chargers and they are vulnerable, but their fans do not recognize it. I knew that SP was vulnerable from Statesville to Chapel Hill. We could win any game or lose any game. Crest is no different, but the pain and onslaught from the rest of 3A will be more significant if they do actually experience defeat.

You've done nothing but interject and talk crap for years. Shtick gets old no matter how much hypocrite Sasha tried to defend.

To be honest, I don't care what gets old to you. That's your problem. You and a few others act like spoiled brats that never left high school. Grown men getting upset whether someone sees their favorite teenagers playing a ballgame as the best or not. You dish it out but can't take it. You've clearly won the title for most obnoxious fanbase as of late.

Crest has already anointed themselves as 3AA champions. In their opinion, no one has the right to question whether that is right or wrong. This is not the 2014 Chargers and they are vulnerable, but their fans do not recognize it. I knew that SP was vulnerable from Statesville to Chapel Hill. We could win any game or lose any game. Crest is no different, but the pain and onslaught from the rest of 3A will be more significant if they do actually experience defeat.

Questioning is fine. Being constant monster douche for years is different. Even for all your many failures you get behind your team and offer something useful.

To be honest, I don't care what gets old to you. That's your problem. You and a few others act like spoiled brats that never left high school. Grown men getting upset whether someone sees their favorite teenagers playing a ballgame as the best or not. You dish it out but can't take it. You've clearly won the title for most obnoxious fanbase as of late.

You tard up threads and add nothing. Always have. It won't change but that's your douche burden to carry.

A few bellicose fans on a message board do not speak for everyone. Most Crest fans know nothing is coming easy this year at all.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Questioning is fine. Being constant monster douche for years is different. Even for all your many failures you get behind your team and offer something useful.
Would someone please interpret this response for me. I simply do not understand the point being made. Could be either something that I drank today or possibly something that CCO2 drank.

Would someone please interpret this response for me. I simply do not understand the point being made. Could be either something that I drank today or possibly something that CCO2 drank.

A Shelby vacuum salesman ran off with his wife to Belmont. 02 didn't mind that, but when she said "blow Raiders" he became bitter.

Reactions: footsoldier

I'll slow it down for the Belmont crowd. Even someone like raidertime, with his 3 functional brain cells, is able to add something. Yeah he is a failure at life and never moved out of his folks trailer but he contributes to the board. Chopper on the other hand not so much.

Just trying to help, bro. Have the matrons distributed the meds properly? Aren't you up too late?

Cause I thought you were all about Havelock for a few weeks there until something changed. Hey maybe Mallard Creek will win and you can hitch up for their run.

You tard up threads and add nothing. Always have. It won't change but that's your douche burden to carry.

Again this is YOUR problem. Its not my fault you have a communication and mental comprehension issue. You display this insecurity in the emotion of your post. I will continue to sleep well at night while I take space in your brain causing you hypertension and insomnia for no reason at all.

Again this is YOUR problem. Its not my fault you have a communication and mental comprehension issue. You display this insecurity in the emotion of your post. I will continue to sleep well at night while I take space in your brain causing you hypertension and insomnia for no reason at all.

Being a douche isn't your fault? Tarding up threads isn't your fault? Yeah ok. Sleep well at night with the next pussy drop by post. It will be oh so expected and useless. Marks for consistency though.

Lol...I've got you figured out. You're not from Crest , but you hire Crest folks so you feign loyalty. Nicely done, sir!!

Lol...I've got you figured out. You're not from Crest , but you hire Crest folks so you feign loyalty. Nicely done, sir!!

Far worse than that. I went there and live in the football wasteland of Raleigh now. Closest good games are Durham and I'm not ready for Souljahs vs Hornets.

Being a douche isn't your fault? Tarding up threads isn't your fault? Yeah ok. Sleep well at night with the next pussy drop by post. It will be oh so expected and useless. Marks for consistency though.

Lol! There is definitely a disconnect somewhere. You Crest dropouts were taught a different brand of english than people are used to. Anyway...good luck Friday. If your team makes mistakes I'll make sure to mention it. Gotta stay consistent.

Lol! There is definitely a disconnect somewhere. You Crest dropouts were taught a different brand of english than people are used to. Anyway...good luck Friday. If your team makes mistakes I'll make sure to mention it. Gotta stay consistent.

Well I think you are a douche that adds nothing and you feel differently. So yes there is a disconnect somewhere. Maybe your next contribution to a thread won't be a snarky potshot. I doubt it but things could change.

Reactions: Chopper747
02, between me and you, anyone who says or types "snarky" seems gay. Just trying to help. Carry on.

If anyone remembers, crest was up 2 touchdowns on Shelby before falling behind in that game. I don't think Concord can do what Weddington and Shelby did but there is a reason to be nervous if you are supposed to be the best defense in the state?

Back to the thread, Crest wins easily. However, the big one is no gimee!

I checked out this same thread on the other board. The Concord/Kannapolis crowd is having a field day clowning Crest, even calling them out for not playing any Meck schools.

I checked out this same thread on the other board. The Concord/Kannapolis crowd is having a field day clowning Crest, even calling them out for not playing any Meck schools.
we will see after friday night and Kannapolis starts basketball tomorrow so they are irrelevent.

Reactions: Chopper747

Did Brown a lot of good playing Meck schools since they lost to South Caldwell. Worthy input douche canoe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT