ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Concord

BIGCOUNTRY183

Dec 12, 2001
Ready to travel to the mud bowl...I would rather be on the road any day,we bring a Crowd,were nasty....

I can't be there next week.....gotta bowling match. You guys pull em thru....can't take it:eek:

Chargers better bring their fishing waders to Concord, especially after the three or four days of anticipated rain bogs it out.

I'm not going to say it this time. Last night was ugly. I know, win and advance and crest is doing it. Something just feels off though about this team this year. I know Weddington was good but blowing a 38-17 lead gave me flashbacks to Southern Durham. Best of luck Chargers, I'll be there and that's all I'm going to say for now.

Reactions: sasha_nc
I'm not going to say it this time. Last night was ugly. I know, win and advance and crest is doing it. Something just feels off though about this team this year. I know Weddington was good but blowing a 38-17 lead gave me flashbacks to Southern Durham. Best of luck Chargers, I'll be there and that's all I'm going to say for now.

91' I want to punch you in the face about every Friday. Crest will win by 10 this week and when they do I want you in a Carolina shirt every Saturday and a tarheel tie at church every Sunday.

Fair enough, I'm taking a break brother. For the sake of all Crest nation. Crest has to win by ten though, not a point over or under lol

Fair enough, I'm taking a break brother. For the sake of all Crest nation. Crest has to win by ten though, not a point over or under lol
Hang in there crest91. We got spoiled last year. A defense like that only comes along once in a long while my friend. Before the season started people were saying that this defense would be just as good. I tried to tell them they were crazy. You dont lose players like Omar and Jared brooks, Jaleel Feaster, D Roseboro ( and Justin Foster to injury) and not have a drop off. Last year i was worried about not letting teams score at all. This year im just worried about winning lol.

Reactions: CrestAF52
frifalcon, can you imagine what this thread would look like if the Concord fans from CP came over and posted here?
Believe me were on here. We don't have to say anything, we leave that up to the players that play the game on Friday nights.Trust me they read these boards.

Believe me were on here. We don't have to say anything, we leave that up to the players that play the game on Friday nights.Trust me they read these boards.
This is honestly the first Concord fan I have seen post on here in years. Early I'm giving Concord the edge, it is at home and from what I was told Weddington was able to stuff the Crest run game. Can anyone elaborate on that?

To answer CC. Wedd. keyed on Trey and did a good job of containing him. We ran a lot of east-west plays. They contained the edge and shut it down. When we went with the power run package. We moved the football. This year we seem to run to set up the pass.

To answer CC. Wedd. keyed on Trey and did a good job of containing him. We ran a lot of east-west plays. They contained the edge and shut it down. When we went with the power run package. We moved the football. This year we seem to run to set up the pass.
Weddington the last couple of years has had a stellar run defense. That is a good program right there though!

This one is a clown only bettered by that big meat head over on Carolina Preps that thinks he scares people with that STUPID picture he took of himself. I'd bet his pecker looks like a grubworm in a turtle-neck sweater.

Apparently Crest was outcoached by Weddington last night? Can any of the Crest fans give me an honest answer to why someone would say that.

Hang in there crest91. We got spoiled last year. A defense like that only comes along once in a long while my friend. Before the season started people were saying that this defense would be just as good. I tried to tell them they were crazy. You dont lose players like Omar and Jared brooks, Jaleel Feaster, D Roseboro ( and Justin Foster to injury) and not have a drop off. Last year i was worried about not letting teams score at all. This year im just worried about winning lol.

Proud of the Chargers last night. Gotta remember too...no CJ White at DE, Chris and Malik both played hurt. The Chargers played two teams in the last two weeks that some were saying could of played for the 3AA west title during the preseason. Cuthbertson was preseason top 10 and was undefeated until QB got hurt and they lost 4 straight. He gets back and into rhythm and they rattle off 4 more until Crest game. Weddington was the defending 3AA west champ with players back from last year. Their 2 defeats came by a total of 8 points to Monroe and Marvin Ridge. They reminded me of some of the Country Day teams Crest have seen.

Looking forward to the first ever clash between 2 great programs. Crest and Concord will be fun.

Folks, enjoy the ride, support our kids, let the coaches coach. Mouths from the stands are not going change things during a game. Kids don't block on purpose, kids don't drop passes on purpose, kids don't fumble on purpose. Kids don't miss tackles on purpose. But I can assure that 14, 15, 16, 17, year old kids can hear every word you say as you yell at them from the stands. We have some kids that are dealing with things that we would struggle with as adults. Let's get behind the Chargers on Friday night. Looking forward to one of those rowdy road crowds like we would see at places like Greensboro Page.

GO CHARGERS! GO MOUNTAINEERS! GO GOLDEN LIONS!

CLEVELAND COUNTY STRONG!

This one is a clown only bettered by that big meat head over on Carolina Preps that thinks he scares people with that STUPID picture he took of himself. I'd bet his pecker looks like a grubworm in a turtle-neck sweater.
That must be the only word you know. Any one that comes on here and post anything if they are not a crest fan is nothing but a clown.Grow up and act like a man instead.

Just call them like I see them bozo. You're terrible. You come along every so often to remind us. You're just like a fly, if you're not pestering the heck out of someone, you're off somewhere nawing on a turd. It's a shame we all have to pay to watch two good teams play in a cow pasture, I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Reactions: Tarheel Warrior

That was what I was looking for. :D:D:D:D

Sorry, but I have to stir the pot after the Crest posters tried on the WR/SP thread last week.

Y
Proud of the Chargers last night. Gotta remember too...no CJ White at DE, Chris and Malik both played hurt. The Chargers played two teams in the last two weeks that some were saying could of played for the 3AA west title during the preseason. Cuthbertson was preseason top 10 and was undefeated until QB got hurt and they lost 4 straight. He gets back and into rhythm and they rattle off 4 more until Crest game. Weddington was the defending 3AA west champ with players back from last year. Their 2 defeats came by a total of 8 points to Monroe and Marvin Ridge. They reminded me of some of the Country Day teams Crest have seen.

Looking forward to the first ever clash between 2 great programs. Crest and Concord will be fun.

Folks, enjoy the ride, support our kids, let the coaches coach. Mouths from the stands are not going change things during a game. Kids don't block on purpose, kids don't drop passes on purpose, kids don't fumble on purpose. Kids don't miss tackles on purpose. But I can assure that 14, 15, 16, 17, year old kids can hear every word you say as you yell at them from the stands. We have some kids that are dealing with things that we would struggle with as adults. Let's get behind the Chargers on Friday night. Looking forward to one of those rowdy road crowds like we would see at places like Greensboro Page.

GO CHARGERS! GO MOUNTAINEERS! GO GOLDEN LIONS!

CLEVELAND COUNTY STRONG!
Yes i was very proud of all the kids last night. That stop on 3rd and goal from the 1 in the first OT was unbelievable. What an awesome game.

Watching from the side lines was even better,up close watch the defense make a Hell of a stop.Proud to be a Charger I am and on another note listing to the crap that comes out our fans mouth!

Do me favor stand up cheer,scream for them CHARGERS and quit bashing the players,coaches play calling I seen their faces on our kids.These young men have came along ways and we owe them a great showing,support let's do this CHARGER style!!!

Weddington is a great team that is well coached and make very few mistakes. Hats off to them. Crest had the game under control until the muffed punt return. Have to take care of the football first. Couple of bogus late penalties or the score could have been out of reach. Concord will not allow us to make the mistakes we made Friday and hope to win. Go Chargers!

Why are you thinking about another guy's appendage? *cringe*

Weddington is a great team that is well coached and make very few mistakes. Hats off to them. Crest had the game under control until the muffed punt return. Have to take care of the football first. Couple of bogus late penalties or the score could have been out of reach. Concord will not allow us to make the mistakes we made Friday and hope to win. Go Chargers!

they made alot of mistakes last night and almost won

Loser talk from the board's resident loser. What team do you support? Oh that is right no one gives a rip.

Pretty snide comment from someone whose team almost gave away the game last night. Chopper has been on here twice as long as you have and said nothing derogatory about Crest. His point was despite the mistakes that Weddington made, they were still in the game at the end.

Pretty snide comment from someone whose team almost gave away the game last night. Chopper has been on here twice as long as you have and said nothing derogatory about Crest. His point was despite the mistakes that Weddington made, they were still in the game at the end.

He's said plenty derogatory about Crest. I don't give a crap what point he thought he was making. Nor do I care what position you are trying to bestowe on yourself here.

So non-Crest posters might as well not post on Crest threads. Hope you will return the courtesy.

Keep working and that Board Mom title will be yours. Always a fan of those leaning moments. Given all the crap you've spewed over the years perhaps someone else should deliver that message.

They were in the game at the end because of our mistakes. A muffed punt and two fumbles in the second half. Both teams made plenty of mistakes. Also had a td called back because of a phantom holding call but crest is used to that.

Reactions: sasha_nc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT