ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Johnson - Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

greywolfrun

Dec 17, 2021
It appears that the 31-year-old Coach Johnson, a graduate of Jack Britt, is continuing to mold the future of Clinton football by working with all the local young kids.

He once expressed his gratitude to Scotland's Coach Richard Bailey for having faith in him at an early age. Johnson once referred to Bailey as the best coach in North Carolina when he was just out of college and a new play-caller.

Those Dark Horses may not respond on here but it’s got to be a concern in Sampson Co.
Coaches leave schools for bigger jobs all the time. And I learned it’s no point and freaking out over rumors posted on NC Preps and going back and forth about it up here just a waste of time and energy. If it happens it is what it is and I wish him good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 87SwO and dogs79
I don’t post much anymore, but I wanted to say this. Coach Johnson and I have not always agreed 100% on everything. People rarely do. My fandom at times has got the best of me and I’ve allowed myself to be just that , a fan, even when I hold a place as a school representative albeit on the radio, but hear me when I say:

Coach Johnson is our coach. He will be our coach for as long as he wants to be our coach. We at Clinton are lucky to have him and I support him on and off the field 100%. Can’t wait for this season, go horses!

I don’t post much anymore, but I wanted to say this. Coach Johnson and I have not always agreed 100% on everything. People rarely do. My fandom at times has got the best of me and I’ve allowed myself to be just that , a fan, even when I hold a place as a school representative albeit on the radio, but hear me when I say:

Coach Johnson is our coach. He will be our coach for as long as he wants to be our coach. We at Clinton are lucky to have him and I support him on and off the field 100%. Can’t wait for this season, go horses!
Well said…..where you been bro? These boards have been wild this summer.

Reactions: dogs79

You been missed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 87SwO and dogs79
Yea not sure what's even being talked about. Guess Clinton guys know something is in the works. The two Clinton posters got butt hurt and haven't been posting much. Weird considering this is their best team in years 34 said on this podcast...

Never let the snake bite you twice.
The venom has now corroded your thinking.
Stand tall.
Mind games

Excited for the season.

Go Horses

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and 87SwO

🙏

Coach Johnson is our coach. As a young man, he followed a legend and won 4 of 5 conference championships (3 of them ECC championships). More important than winning though is how he supports his players. He worked tirelessly in promoting everything they do. I know there will be other maybe bigger opportunities for him, but I hope he stays here a long time. As far as winning, that state championship will eventually be on his resume. It's just a matter of time, but as I said, he's still a young man. His coaching ability is way beyond his years.
Go Dark Horses!

Reactions: dogs79
Bailey will not be retiring anytime soon. His son is a rising freshman at Scotland and his wife was just named the Principal at Scotland HS. But hey … what do I know, right?
Outstanding News - I trust your broadcasting System

• Haha
Reactions: 87SwO
The camp that Coach Johnson has been leading continues to take place at the Royal Lane Park Football Field correct?.

The camp that Coach Johnson has been leading continues to take place at the Royal Lane Park Football Field correct?.

Lol who cares, might as well call it Johnson recruiting camp.... Then check, Lewis mad as hell at this weirdo stuff happening at CHS.....

• Love
Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
I saw Coach Johnson before the game, and on the field tonight. He looked strong, he looked healthy, and he looked determined. He wore a raspberry beret. The kind you find in a second hand store. But when it was game time, he cut out the malarkey and went to work. A dominant victory tonight. One of many to come. And possibly one of the best announced Jamborees history has ever seen. “And what about the field?”, you may ask. Not an ant hill in sight

Just concerned about your chronic anger. You are aware that the fight, flight, or freeze response system is always at your side.

🙏

Never worry about me wolf, promise you that lol.... I've lived and cherished more than I could have ever dreamed

Reactions: greywolfrun
I can tell you this, Coach Johnson and his assistant Coach Hunt paid no attention in biology class.

It’s no secret that Coach Hunt is my son. His wife is expecting my first grandchild in late October. I have learned that Coach Johnson will welcome his second child in November.

I can’t think of anything going on during this time period for high school football coaches. It seems to be the perfect time for sleepless nights. Or it may backfire on Clinton opponents. If those two aren’t getting any sleep, that’s just more film time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT