Clinton vs Reidsville for the Ship

Who wins?

• Clinton

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subdivisions was a stupid idea then and 8 classes is a stupid idea now.
Only waters down the playoffs and gives too many trophies.
It diminishes the superior effort of those programs that won with only 4 classifications.
Of course the coaches and ADs favor it. Helps build resumes.
Why stop at 8. When will it go to 12, 16, so everybody can get a trophy.
Watered down playoff competition is the single biggest reason Reidsville has the titles lead.
If you had played the WNCHSAA champs or the other subdivided 2A champ, it would be doubtful you would have a dozen titles.
As it is, you have never won the title against playing a playoff that included EVERY TEAM in that recognized class.
Shelby has 4.

Congrats to Hickory for winning the 3A Championship tonight.
Hickory was a founding member of the WNCHSAA. The won numerous WNCHSAA football titles, actually dominated at times.
Reidsville skated by avoiding Hickory during the 30s, 40s and 50s, building up their Stone Age titles.
You may not have won any titles playing all you should have.
You haven’t yet.
So to clarify, if I understand correctly , maybe I don't...Hickory won it's 2nd NCHSAA championship last night and won two from the so called "elite" wnchsaa back when, and somehow they would have altered our success...really? How many said titles did Hickory win in the 30's 40's and 50's that you speak of in the sacred wnchsaa ? Guess what? Here's a real fact for you: Shelby was a touchdown away last Friday from having running clock put on them the last 2 years in a row during the playoffs.... Right now, Shelby is irrelevant ! If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around, does it still make a sound. Good luck next year, from what I saw last Friday, you're gonna need some.
Stop making the really nice folks in Shelby look bad.

Side note : it's funny how you claim ( on the other side of the coin) that those championships you CLAIM for Shelby is because you beat everybody that you played in the playoff format you were in (whatever that looked like). I'm sure if Shelby would have been in the NCHSAA all those years , you'd have won a lot more titles. blah blah...LMAO🤣🤣🤣
Carry on spin doctor !

2nd to none....Reidsville fans have put up with your constant barrage of sh** for a few years now....I think I speak for most Rams fans...when I say........"KISS MY ASS"..........................
Please address the gentleman by his real poster identity: 2nd to Reidsville.

With the proud Shelby football program now in decline, we should show more compassion to the suffering and pain these type posters are having to endure each and every day.

Really excited for the game today. A bunch of 15-18 year old kids from Reidsville take on a bunch of 15-18 year old kids from Clinton. We’ve been following them all year. Most of us talk by actually can’t do a thing about what happens on the field. Winning a championship requires hard work, a little luck and avoiding injuries. Hoping both teams stay healthy.

So to clarify, if I understand correctly , maybe I don't...Hickory won it's 2nd NCHSAA championship last night and won two from the so called "elite" wnchsaa back when, and somehow they would have altered our success...really? How many said titles did Hickory win in the 30's 40's and 50's that you speak of in the sacred wnchsaa ? Guess what? Here's a real fact for you: Shelby was a touchdown away last Friday from having running clock put on them the last 2 years in a row during the playoffs.... Right now, Shelby is irrelevant ! If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around, does it still make a sound. Good luck next year, from what I saw last Friday, you're gonna need some.

Side note : it's funny how you claim ( on the other side of the coin) that those championships you CLAIM for Shelby is because you beat everybody that you played in the playoff format you were in (whatever that looked like). I'm sure if Shelby would have been in the NCHSAA all those years , you'd have won a lot more titles. blah blah...LMAO🤣🤣🤣
Carry on spin doctor !
Too concerned about history…. IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!

You two, three or however many make up the group of hate are really getting old. Shelby mostly have sane and realistic posters. Actually gotten to the point, I completely separate them from you absolute ass 🤡. Maybe one day you can objectively look back and just appreciate the two most successful programs in NC history, but I highly doubt it.

Y’all still don’t get it, do you?
None of you Reidsville guys.

You are a fraud.
And thus a target.
Stop claiming to be something you are not….
And we will stop.

That’s what scares me the most
I watched Shelby, Reidsville play last night on Nfhn ..
I was really impressed with the Rams they had all the energy and played with confidence .. Shelby seemed to have as many athletes ,but could not match the Rams energy. I was impressed with the coaching the Rams were decently the better coached team , this Rams team reminds me of 2020 team but I think this team is overall better, just my opinion .
I also loved the Rams new turf field ,it's the nicest one I've seen the Rams logo at midfield is awesome , the only thing I did not like about the game was the uniforms clashed would have like to seen the Rams in there dark uniforms. Hoping they wear them today..
I haven't seen Clinton play but it's going to talk a very good team to beat the Rams.
My prediction Clinton 22 Reidsville 33.

the last 2 years in a row during the playoffs.... Right now, Shelby is irrelevant !
2 years doesn't put a stain on a program....the most successful, sustained, winningest program in North Carolina high school football.

Now 30 years....THREE DECADES....yeah, you can't wash that one off.

Reactions: 2nd To None

Carry on spin doctor !

You do realize that Shelby has won the Title since the last time Reidsville did?

Make some sense, man.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
2 years doesn't put a stain on a program....the most successful, sustained, winningest program in North Carolina high school football.

Now 30 years....THREE DECADES....yeah, you can't wash that one off.
Worry about that shiz some other time it's GameDay. Go out and get the leaves up

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16
Ok Reidsville we got 3A and 1A locked up, pressure is
Ok Reidsville we got 3A and 1A locked up, pressure is mounting.
As an East fan, I think we might be in trouble of getting swept this yr. Hoggard I believe will be outmatched(although they did surprise me against C. Gibbons),…and without #2(he is a game changer) I feel like Clinton will be to one dimensional on offense to win today…hope I’m wrong!

Last edited:
Please address the gentleman by his real poster identity: 2nd to Reidsville.

With the proud Shelby football program now in decline, we should show more compassion to the suffering and pain these type posters are having to endure each and every day.
This is funny I don’t care who you are 😂 well done sir …. Well done

Reactions: Rammer16
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT