• Poll closed .
This thread be like...

Clinton fans: we cant be stopped

Reidsville fans: we will stop you

Chopper: *unintelligible thoughts*

2ndToTrueDynastyin1998- TLDR

*takes note*

serious-young-male-detective-holding-magnifying-glass-by-right-eye.jpg

@Wizard of the East In your opinion biggest play ever in a Clinton state championship win? These are a few of mine

-1990 #84 Westerbeek sack leading to Alvin Melvin defensive TD vs Thomasville

-1996 Harry Blue interception return for TD vs Brandys also Mario Lee’s catch leading to Leonard Henry TD run.

-1997 Willie Parker iconic dive into the endzone vs Shelby

-2001 Herbert Dixon’s back to back TDs in final minutes of 4th Q vs Cummings

-2005 Jamel Henry Pick 6 vs Lincolnton
You got your dms turned off on twitter ?

Uh, the Rams have a DE that is rated the #5 player in his class in the nation. I doubt he is D3. Check him out. Not too hard to pick out Number 0 jersey.
Assuming you are referring to Harrison? He will have his choice of schools when he is a senior. Gonna make a lot of “sign on” $$$ when he commits. Can’t wait to watch him tomorrow. Hopefully he won’t hurt us too much.

Reactions: beamer24
@sam if your trying to inbox me on twitter/X we have to follow each other my settings are private. What’s your name up there?

Assuming you are referring to Harrison? He will have his choice of schools when he is a senior. Gonna make a lot of “sign on” $$$ when he commits. Can’t wait to watch him tomorrow. Hopefully he won’t hurt us too much.
So Cal coach was in Reidsville yesterday. He has 30+ offers already as a Soph. Right now his NIL value is estimated at $2 Million/year.

Rams have Flippen, Neal, Jones, who will hurt you more as WRs. Harrison can be a wrecker at DE.

So Cal coach was in Reidsville yesterday. He has 30+ offers already as a Soph. Right now his NIL value is estimated at $2 Million/year.

Rams have Flippen, Neal, Jones, who will hurt you more as WRs. Harrison can be a wrecker at DE.
He was also at Grimsley

So Amaris Williams is rushing for 61 yds per
game and averaging less than 1 sack per at DE. Hype is unequal to the stats.
You can be the judge tomorrow. Kid is a great person, very smart and at field level a freak of an athlete. Stats for him defensively were probably better last year as he has only played beyond the 2Q in like 2-3 games this year.

Won’t go down the rundown of coaches that have paraded Clinton’s sideline all season. Head coach if major d-1 school yesterday

It’s time for the talking and the hyping to cease, let’s just see how it plays out in the field tomorrow. Good luck!

You can be the judge tomorrow. Kid is a great person, very smart and at field level a freak of an athlete. Stats for him defensively were probably better last year as he has only played beyond the 2Q in like 2-3 games this year.
Clinton stats are irrelevant, Clinton starters played mostly just half the games until the last 2 playoff games and most all games had running clocks in the 2nd half.

Reidsville, your backs are against the wall here.

Last thing you want is 2ndToNone saying you can't win the big one...AGAIN.

I might join in, but I wont be serious about it. I'll be mad at you for allowing it to happen.

Subdivisions was a stupid idea then and 8 classes is a stupid idea now.
Only waters down the playoffs and gives too many trophies.
It diminishes the superior effort of those programs that won with only 4 classifications.
Of course the coaches and ADs favor it. Helps build resumes.
Why stop at 8. When will it go to 12, 16, so everybody can get a trophy.
Watered down playoff competition is the single biggest reason Reidsville has the titles lead.
If you had played the WNCHSAA champs or the other subdivided 2A champ, it would be doubtful you would have a dozen titles.
As it is, you have never won the title against playing a playoff that included EVERY TEAM in that recognized class.
Shelby has 4.

Congrats to Hickory for winning the 3A Championship tonight.
Hickory was a founding member of the WNCHSAA. The won numerous WNCHSAA football titles, actually dominated at times.
Reidsville skated by avoiding Hickory during the 30s, 40s and 50s, building up their Stone Age titles.
You may not have won any titles playing all you should have.
You haven’t yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
So Amaris Williams is rushing for 61 yds per
game and averaging less than 1 sack per at DE. Hype is unequal to the stats.
Lol hype caused Ryan Day to hop on a plane and come to Clinton to try and flip his commitment then I’ll take that kind of hype. Like others have stated majority of games starters were done after halftime and Williams as a runner carried the ball sparingly till the last few playoff games after Josiah McLaurin was injured.

Reactions: sam
It diminishes the superior effort of those programs that won with only 4 classifications.
Watered down playoff competition is the single biggest reason Reidsville has the titles lead.
If you had played the WNCHSAA champs or the other subdivided 2A champ, it would be doubtful you would have a dozen titles.
As it is, you have never won the title against playing a playoff that included EVERY TEAM in that recognized class.
Shelby has 4.

Hickory was a founding member of the WNCHSAA. The won numerous WNCHSAA football titles, actually dominated at times.
Reidsville skated by avoiding Hickory during the 30s, 40s and 50s.
You haven’t yet.
2nd to none....Reidsville fans have put up with your constant barrage of sh** for a few years now....I think I speak for most Rams fans...when I say........"KISS MY ASS"..........................

If you really think Amaris Williams is overhyped maybe take a minute watch his tape. I don’t think all these Power 5 schools are being fleeced

Gotta love the stat watchers…….can’t see the Forest for the trees. On top that going off incomplete stats at that. Ooof

Last edited:
Truth hurts
You two, three or however many make up the group of hate are really getting old. Shelby mostly have sane and realistic posters. Actually gotten to the point, I completely separate them from you absolute ass 🤡. Maybe one day you can objectively look back and just appreciate the two most successful programs in NC history, but I highly doubt it.

Shelby has 4.

Reidsville skated by avoiding Hickory during the 30s, 40s and 50s, building up their Stone Age titles.
You haven’t yet.

How can you even say all that after we stomp mud hole in your rear end . 50-14.. 22-19

Shelby has 4.

You haven’t yet.
Hickory won two (2) WNCHSAA titles and tied for a third. I guess that qualifies for "numerous". Still at it.

Reactions: RammanuelKant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT