ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Princeton Wk6

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Bye week over back to action. The Clinton Dark Horses host the Princeton Bulldogs this Friday in their non conference final before SAC-6 play. Horses return home after last two games on the road Princeton fresh off a 27-20 loss to Richlands. First time these two programs have played each other to my knowledge. Any thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC1980Swo
Bye week over back to action. The Clinton Dark Horses host the Princeton Bulldogs this Friday in their non conference final before SAC-6 play. Horses return home after last two games on the road Princeton fresh off a 27-20 loss to Richlands. First time these two programs have played each other to my knowledge. Any thoughts?
Clinton wins, but we will have to force 3-and-outs. Princeton will try to limit our possessions by trying to control the clock.

• Haha
Look out Princeton, you haven't played a monster like Clinton. They are too big too fast and too strong. I agree with olddog 77 on this one. Good Luck.

Richlands beating Princeton speaks volumes. This is not the same Princeton team of the last couple of years and Clinton will have their way with them.

Banned? What are you speaking about? Called not posting as much young buck. Some people have other things to do in life lol .......

This is your 3-4th different username. That’s only reason I said that. Unc91 (the OG) of names. Hey I’m all for it, welcome back. Got bored on these boards without you on these boards! You missed our discussion too about my wife’s famous Mole rat stew. Damn it’s good!

This is your 3-4th different username. That’s only reason I said that. Unc91 (the OG) of names. Hey I’m all for it, welcome back. Got bored on these boards without you on these boards! You missed our discussion too about my wife’s famous Mole rat stew. Damn it’s good!
We also trap and eat moles but I haven’t put them in stew. I’ve been catching and eating them since I was a kid.

We also trap and eat moles but I haven’t put them in stew. I’ve been catching and eating them since I was a kid.

Some of the best stew you'll ever had. I'm from the mud, ate this a ton throughout my life time.

Clinton’s Alex Evans received his second offer from Lenior Rhyne. #7 has honestly thru 4 games been maybe Clinton’s best all around player doing it in all 3 phrases of the game. He had the big blocked punt/scoop and score vs Wallace and last game vs Whiteville was all over the field making big hits his stat line from that game 10 total tackles,a blocked FG,forced fumble/recovery l and caught a pass for score on a 2 point conv. Basically a Swiss Army knife does it all.

Some think his future is baseball but I definitely think he should stick with football aswell. Congrats to him great young man from a awesome family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT