ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton B-ball team hit with Flu

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
Several kids on Clinton's team hit with Flu. Coach Davis trying to make a late push to sneak into playoffs with finishing strong and bad luck has struck his squad. Hearing several on the team have the Flu, all but one starter. East Duplin may be catching them at a good time. Wish them all the best. Go horses!

Last edited:
Several kids on Clinton's team hit with Flu. Coach Davis trying to make a late push to sneak into playoffs with finishing strong and bad luck has struck his squad. Hearing several on the team have the Flu, all but one starter. East Duplin may be catching them at a good time. Wish them all the best. Go horses!
And it appears they did catch Clinton at a good time for them, wininng 71-59 last night.

Hey by the fence let’s meet up, talk football, basketball, sports in general you seem like you have some good talking points. I’ll see if 34, wiz and some of our WRH and other buddies can meet up. We usually meet at Ribeyes for fun and fellowship. Sure would like to put a face and a real name to that handle of yours. Keep me posted, that is unless you have the “FLU” as you posted.

Ill take a rain check on that one guys a pessimist probably will spend most his time complaining about the steak which absolutely nobody complains about. I actually enjoyed meeting the West Craven/Pamlico and WRH guys even kinda sad i missed meeting Goob. That guy tho....nah ill pass

Oh come on, I am a great guy! Ribeyes is good but that Italian place downtown is outstanding. Im Italian, so I know good Italian food and that place is tremendous in any town but especially somewhere like Clinton and the surrounding areas.

Clinton has good people....very sensitive posters but good people (at least those I have met in the past 10 years or so).

Trust me, I respect Clinton and the success their athletic teams have enjoyed in the past. I just find it easier to nudge you guys on than most on here. Mainly due to the topics (closed practices, domed stadiums, artificial turf and now the flu bug) being just too good to pass up.

Still any community that can raise over 2m for their schools and comes together to get All-American status cant be that bad.

Best of luck in conference tourney and rest of the year. I had planned on making it out tonight but guess I will prepare some snow cream.

Cant speak to that but then again I haven't seen any ED posters prior to the game mentioning the flu or any other sickness and I have yet to see any ED posters (or posters from any other school for that matter) mention it either before or after a game.

Also cant speak to the ED team in general. IF I go to basketball games, they are usually WRH games as I do have friends in the admin at that school. Have absolutely no clue what team should defeat another.

I feel for anyone who gets the flu basketball players or not. I have only had it once but it was as sick as I have ever been.

Best of luck to area teams in playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT