ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

This was taken of the Crest one minutes after Sausage was posing for said pic, after a five layer burrito lunch chasing it down with Wild Irish Rose

Well It was a nice pressbox for a while

rawImage.jpg
First sit down in the new press box gets a lifetime supply of all the raffle tickets for the Crest 30/70 raffle!
And a years worth of John Wayne toilet paper

Anyone know all the teams participating in the first scrimmage at Shelby High..Shelby,Crest, Myers Park and who else

Official practice one day away !
Been waiting for this time of year , hope all county teams remain healthy and let’s represent CC as only we know how to do this season.
Expecting some deep playoffs runs from area teams.

Official practice one day away !
Been waiting for this time of year , hope all county teams remain healthy and let’s represent CC as only we know how to do this season.
Expecting some deep playoffs runs from area teams.
Gonna be cool to get a little sneak peak of Crest and Shelby at the scrimmage next week

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Shelby ha 85 most kids out for team since before 2003.should be very good season...
Ready to get going.

Haven’t heard anyone talk about numbers this year..heard rumor Crest was at 90+
Kings Mountain is well over 100 bodies but the bulk of that is being driven by an insane amount of junior varsity numbers especially freshmen. Varsity has a small senior class but numbers in the other grade levels are excellent.

Word is that this will be the first year in KM middle school football history that the MS football team will have to cut players. KM middle school can only dress 65 kids but middle school coaches are expecting around 90 to definitely try out.

Kings Mountain is well over 100 bodies but the bulk of that is being driven by an insane amount of junior varsity numbers especially freshmen. Varsity has a small senior class but numbers in the other grade levels are excellent.

Word is that this will be the first year in KM middle school football history that the MS football team will have to cut players. KM middle school can only dress 65 kids but middle school coaches are expecting around 90 to definitely try out.
I have always heard never cut in football just try weed some out. There could be some diamonds in the rough.

Reactions: shutdownD24
It’s a shame to have to cut kids. They don’t have enough equipment?
Not sure about the equipment. I am for keeping everyone also. I was told that some of the 7th graders that don’t make it will be referred to the KM Elite youth football. We will see how that goes. The issue with that is the interest level for those age groups are extremely high also.

Some years back,the KM middle had to cut players. I hated that because I'm for keeping everyone because you never know who develops to what.

I remember somebody on here during the Ware era, you all had 105 for a few years straight
Yeah might been 105 count for a dinner or sometning that included coacges and trainers etc.
Coach Wilbanks says that this 85 was most hes seen since 2003 his 1st year.
Last year may been Lowest. Jx had bout 23 varsity was like 46

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT