ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Shelby drives ball down inside the 20 with a little over a minute to go but Crest gets a sack and QB fumbles and they recover and that will do it

27-14 final.... Congrats Chargers and good luck rest of the way...

Shelby with 7 turnovers in last two games, you cant beat good teams doing that.So we have got to fix that and fix that now....Still think we will be ok..... Good win for the Chargers, their defense played very well tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: beamer24
So when you Crest hayseeds roll in , crack open the doors to your singlewide, wait for your wives to spit their dip out to give you a congratulatory kiss, sit down the Wild Irish Rose for a minute, fire up those Commodore 64s and gloat away

Lets face it yall have had our number 3 years in a row, so take your wagon/trophy, whatever that new award thing is, spread your cheese whiz all over the top and lather up yourself and let the mutts lick it off...then dive off your couch on the porch and land head first into the middle of Sheriff Allen Rd (lol)

As much as it pains me, Congrats fellas..... All jokes aside, that first half performance was just down right nasty,,,,

So when you Crest hayseeds roll in , crack open the doors to your singlewide, wait for your wives to spit their dip out to give you a congratulatory kiss, sit down the Wild Irish Rose for a minute, fire up those Commodore 64s and gloat away

Lets face it yall have had our number 3 years in a row, so take your wagon/trophy, whatever that new award thing is, spread your cheese whiz all over the top and lather up yourself and let the mutts lick it off...then dive off your couch on the porch and land head first into the middle of Sheriff Allen Rd (lol)

As much as it pains me, Congrats fellas..... All jokes aside, that first half performance was just down right nasty,,,,
Well well well well
Great game by Crest
You Shelby slappies will run the table in that piss poor conference , Burns beat you and yall lose to Riesdsville
The qb position would never thought Shelby would struggle with
Here at Crest we have two QBs that can play
Now on to the best team we will play all season
Catholic , hope the Gaffney folks are free to come up for it.
#CHARGERPRIDE

Well well well well
Great game by Crest
You Shelby slappies will run the table in that piss poor conference , Burns beat you and yall lose to Riesdsville
The qb position would never thought Shelby would struggle with
Here at Crest we have two QBs that can play
Now on to the best team we will play all season
Catholic , hope the Gaffney folks are free to come up for it.
#CHARGERPRIDE
Crest will run the table in their piss poor conference as well. Great first half by the Chargers and what a game by your QB. He was the difference in this game. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: Rollback1
Good game for Crest and great to see the defense step up. Want to see the offense play four quarters but will take it when leading 27-0. Shelby showed some fight after being down so big but has to get turnovers under control. And hey 3-4 on PAT last night!

Crest will run the table in their piss poor conference as well. Great first half by the Chargers and what a game by your QB. He was the difference in this game. Good luck the rest of the way.
Face it you playing the weakest conference in the state. Last I checked Big South has at least two more quality teams in league. Your butt hurt cause Crest put belt to arse on your SUPER team last night.
3 wins in a row , you don’t have to like it but learn to love it.

Who is the back up qb at Shelby , asking for a friend ?

Crest has won some games the last couple of years but last night was CREST FREAKIN FOOTBALL !!! Defense played outstanding and the offense played great in the first half , only will get better weekly on both sides of the ball.
Make Xtra points Great Again at Crest !

Reactions: NC Joker
The Shelby kid is big and looks the part but he’s so slow. He’s bad slow. Add that to the fact that their o- line is a sieve and they have issues.

It was awesome to see that the Thompson kid has really made out since he made the decision to run back to the sink hole palace. I had him at 1 catch and about 15 yards. He might’ve had two but Tank Ruff had the clamps on him.

The best part of the entire game was when Barney blew a gasket over the PI call. Granted it was a terrible call but that made it funnier.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Crest has won some games the last couple of years but last night was CREST FREAKIN FOOTBALL !!! Defense played outstanding and the offense played great in the first half , only will get better weekly on both sides of the ball.
Make Xtra points Great Again at Crest !
Looks like THE MIGHTY CHARGERS are a SUPER TEAM again this YEAR after all.

The Shelby kid is big and looks the part but he’s so slow. He’s bad slow. Add that to the fact that their o- line is a sieve and they have issues.

It was awesome to see that the Thompson kid has really made out since he made the decision to run back to the sink hole palace. I had him at 1 catch and about 15 yards. He might’ve had two but Tank Ruff had the clamps on him.

The best part of the entire game was when Barney blew a gasket over the PI call. Granted it was a terrible call but that made it funnier.
My count Thompson had more drops than Shelby had rushing yards

How things change in a couple weeks
Pre season Shelby best in county by all who ranked things like that
As much as things change this still stays the same Crest runs this county!
Awful quiet from BIG Shelby so far , SL about the only one that has the onions to come on here after a loss.
No SL not the onions you put on your mater sandmich

Well damn after hauling the Taylormade Classic over to Crest Thur. Thought for sure id be bringing it back to Shelby.
Congrats to Ctest great
game plan, whipped us from start to finish..
Enjoy 1st year of The classic Trophy.
Who designed that trophy. 😂 Looks like the Charger came from Temu with the disclaimer (Object appears bigger than actual size)
I think a local company should sponsor the trophy and find a real artist to redesign it so both schools will be proud to win it.

It was started last yeat with a bell only, but the bell wasnt to be painted,
The bell is a true railroad bell made in NC.
The figures were added just so they could be painted by each school..
The idea started last year, but was left hanging for while.
It was done as last min thing, . Becouse both Taylors age and health are a concern and the game is early on.

Last edited:
Awful quiet from BIG Shelby so far , SL about the only one that has the onions to come on here after a loss.
You ole tater head.... lol

Man I used to get all tore up when Shelby lost, but those days went bye bye long ago, too old to let a game get my nerves tore up
I enjoy fridays,, I enjoy watching high school ball and at the end of the day its just all fun and games for me anymore... Picking with all you knuckleheads makes it fun,, and even when we lose and smack talk comes from every direction I giggle at it... Its funny to me....

On to Olympic maybe we can stop turning it over every other possession and can block a bit better, if not Ill be here to take the smack talk as always

Were gonna be all right still see a deep run in 2a

Man I used to get all tore up when Shelby lost, but those days went bye bye long ago, too old to let a game get my nerves tore up
I enjoy fridays,, I enjoy watching high school ball and at the end of the day its just all fun and games for me anymore... Picking with all you knuckleheads makes it fun,, and even when we lose and smack talk comes from every direction I giggle at it... Its funny to me....

On to Olympic maybe we can stop turning it over every other possession and can block a bit better, if not Ill be here to take the smack talk as always

Beat down in dung town was some of your best work. We were laughing in the stands. 😂

It was started last yeat with a bell only, but the bell wasnt to be painted,
The bell is a true railroad bell made in NC.
The figures were added just so they could be painted by each school..
The idea started last year, but was left hanging for while.
It was done as last min thing, . Becouse both Taylors age and health are a concern and the game is early on.
Anybody got a pic of this thing?

Reactions: smashmouth5
First off Crest flat out boot stomped us last night. Shelby folks don't get all excited by the 2nd half as Lloyd knew we couldn't score 4 times in the 2nd half and let his foot off the gas on offense. Shelby was out played and vastly out coached. Our coaching staff has to get it together, we were not prepared to play last night. Somehow our O line has to learn how to block we couldn't block a bunch of old women with walkers last night. For this reason the QB is running for his life and he doesn't excel at that. The OC has to start calling a different game this running everyone 30 and 40 yds down field isn't working cause the line simply can't block that long. So run 2 or 3 short and the 4th one long, start making some completions and move the chains and maybe the deeper game will open up. Also, start using the 2 back set more, heck maybe the 2nd back block where the O line can't. Our receivers don't seems to be able to get open as in years past. All 3 games the opposing DB's seem to know exactly what route the WR's are running. So start changing it up some. On defense the front 7 play pretty well, but the DB's couldn't cover the same old women with walkers that the O line can't block. The DC doesn't seem to game plan very well and doesn't teach tackling very well. There were a number of times we had chances to sack the QB in crucial situations and just flat missed him, now I know the kid is shifty and moves well, but plays have to be made. This is Shelby we expect more and there is talent there that should produce more so get it together and straighten it out and get back to being BIG SHELBY.

Face it you playing the weakest conference in the state. Last I checked Big South has at least two more quality teams in league. Your butt hurt cause Crest put belt to arse on your SUPER team last night.
3 wins in a row , you don’t have to like it but learn to love it.

The backup they have don’t wanna qb no more says the Shelby fans I sat beside last Saturday at the AC game😂😂

Who designed that trophy. 😂 Looks like the Charger came from Temu with the disclaimer (Object appears bigger than actual size)
I think a local company should sponsor the trophy and find a real artist to redesign it so both schools will be proud to win it.
I never saw the bell. For one second I thought to myself “ why do they have a horse bong and garden gnome on that cart?”

Then I thought to myself “that can’t be right “

Same! I tried hard to go old school last season but it just wasn’t the same. We know each other and know we’re full of crap. I hated we lost last night but KM played well and made plays. It happens. The sun came up. I’m getting older and would rather laugh with my friends than piss my friends off over high school football. Don’t get me wrong, I hope the other 3 schools lose every game but not by a lot… maybe 40. 😂

I came on here and bragged about your QB from Chase. He did great.

Same! I tried hard to go old school last season but it just wasn’t the same. We know each other and know we’re full of crap. I hated we lost last night but KM played well and made plays. It happens. The sun came up. I’m getting older and would rather laugh with my friends than piss my friends off over high school football. Don’t get me wrong, I hope the other 3 schools lose every game but not by a lot… maybe 40. 😂
Maybe we should start worrying about Highland Tech. They are 2-0 ya know lol 🤣

I came on here and bragged about your QB from Chase. He did great.
we call your QB the Big Slow.

“ It’s the BIG SLOW!”

wwe divas GIF

First game in Davidson’s brand new football stadium. A couple of Cleveland County kids in this matchup vs Catawba. Mari Adams-Crest, AJ Adams-Crest, Rodney Unnasch-KM, Davidson and Zay Smith-KM, Bo Pryor-Burns, for Catawba. I believe we are at a point where almost every college football program in NC has someone from Cleveland County on their roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT