ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

78 has to attempt to hijack this thread to make himself feel relevant. Sad state he is in. He’s one that comes over to the visitor side at SP and with his trailer park trash ho and vapes. We like to keep all Gaston County trash in Gaston County.

78 has to attempt to hijack this thread to make himself feel relevant. Sad state he is in. He’s one that comes over to the visitor side at SP and with his trailer park trash ho and vapes. We like to keep all Gaston County trash in Gaston County.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
I saw on FB yesterday that a member of KM defensive staff will be at Crest next year..
Plus more is happening according to my peeps. WTF! This ain't fair.....unless you just flat out love some Cleveland County Football. Crest got stuff happening. Idk we'll see.

Can't wait to see Gaffeny roll into Crest. Might be some humble pie for Crust but then the next week Crust vs Burns, then Shelby. Gon c what all this Crust hype is about. Long time till August.

Man just loook at this old school NCPREPS thread. In the off season too. You're my friend and I know you're a great guy and a fantastic person in general This is just natural Shelby and Crest football stuff. Trust me. In real life I'd put my back to yours and battle with you.

It would be a really fun thread if the South Point fans would just get out of it. Not SEADOG. He's old school with us, knows us all, met us all and he is our friend whether he admits it or not. The other one that keeps chiming in is just just blowhard that has been honorarily castrated (no nuts) He should start a Gaston Coutny thread and talk with all the Huss, and Forestview fans.

Anyway, Shelby SUCKS! Much like seadogs boyfriend coondog.

I’ll say it, no matter how intellectually challenged Crestrulz and SL are, those two and many other Cleveland County folks are good people. I hope every middle school kid within 500 miles matriculates into a Cleveland County school. That way the stinging losses to the “Mighty Red Raiders “ can be shared through out the South East.

I saw on FB yesterday that a member of KM defensive staff will be at Crest next year..
Just checked with the Crest Mafia (Rulz rodents - I don't know Rulz but they know Rulz) - he said dude name is JB former Crest player. I'll check with the KMB tomorrow about who JB is and what that means. Pretty sure his name is James Brown but could be John Brown IDK. Sounds like some generic BS to me. I think it's a smoke screen like most of this Crest hype. But who cares if a KM coach goes to Crest.

SP78 probably knows the coach leaving SP going to KM to take JBs place. And word is in Belmont that the high profile freshman QB is looking to transfer toward Charlotte to show case his skills in a passing offense to determine if those skills are superior to his baseball skills. IDK rumors are rampant. Just sharing what I hear thru the mascudine vines around the Gaston Cleveland border. Please talk to your mental health advisor before making any long term life decisions, especially those with young children and grandchildren. Pretty sure the wifey said go ahead and do it. 🤷‍♂️

Heard old BF2 at Shelby was resigning in the best interest of Shelby Football, but we can't believe everything.

Also heard little fast WR from Shelby transferring to Burns to play with the Livermush man's son Mauney at Burns.

Take all this with a grain of sea salt and go sniff some black pepper and blow it all out ya....jk/purple

Okay I'll stop right now. But WTF is going on around here. I think we might need to bring this before Danny B and his cronies at the CC school board. Check that.....the KM school board and the home grown KM supt. according to the Shelby, Crest and Burns infidels.

Reactions: crestrulz
You’re the man joker. No smoke screens from me. I just post what some other folks tell me. If I type it it was told to me as truth.

You know more than I do right now.

I’m just a Crest fan. I have no affiliation with the program other than that.

Yeah and a lot of folks know me. But that doesn’t mean much to me. I don't eat supper with any of them and some of them don't lke me and that don't mean much to me either and I even understand why. As hard as it is to believe. Sometimes I can be a pecker-head. We all have faults I'm just honest enough to admit mine.

But I bleed Green and I piss Yellow....... They know that too.

HATE US!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: NC Joker
Just checked with the Crest Mafia (Rulz rodents - I don't know Rulz but they know Rulz) - he said dude name is JB former Crest player. I'll check with the KMB tomorrow about who JB is and what that means. Pretty sure his name is James Brown but could be John Brown IDK. Sounds like some generic BS to me. I think it's a smoke screen like most of this Crest hype. But who cares if a KM coach goes to Crest.

SP78 probably knows the coach leaving SP going to KM to take JBs place. And word is in Belmont that the high profile freshman QB is looking to transfer toward Charlotte to show case his skills in a passing offense to determine if those skills are superior to his baseball skills. IDK rumors are rampant. Just sharing what I hear thru the mascudine vines around the Gaston Cleveland border. Please talk to your mental health advisor before making any long term life decisions, especially those with young children and grandchildren. Pretty sure the wifey said go ahead and do it. 🤷‍♂️

Heard old BF2 at Shelby was resigning in the best interest of Shelby Football, but we can't believe everything.

Also heard little fast WR from Shelby transferring to Burns to play with the Livermush man's son Mauney at Burns.

Take all this with a grain of sea salt and go sniff some black pepper and blow it all out ya....jk/purple

Okay I'll stop right now. But WTF is going on around here. I think we might need to bring this before Danny B and his cronies at the CC school board. Check that.....the KM school board and the home grown KM supt. according to the Shelby, Crest and Burns infidels.
well....we know one of these tongue-in-cheek rumors that isn't true. SP isn't sending ANYbody off to showcase how well they pass a football.

• Haha
Reactions: SPRaiders78
You’re the man joker. No smoke screens from me. I just post what some other folks tell me. If I type it it was told to me as truth.

You know more than I do right now.

I’m just a Crest fan. I have no affiliation with the program other than that.

Yeah and a lot of folks know me. But that doesn’t mean much to me. I don't eat supper with any of them and some of them don't lke me and that don't mean much to me either and I even understand why. As hard as it is to believe. Sometimes I can be a pecker-head. We all have faults I'm just honest enough to admit mine.

But I bleed Green and I piss Yellow....... They know that too.

HATE US!!!!!
Piss yellow? The infection is back?

James Brown (JB) is the coach heading to Crest, great dude and an awesome defensive coach. Huge get for the Chargers. Welcome JB !

#HATEUS

rulz said: Man just loook at this old school NCPREPS thread. In the off season too. You're my friend and I know you're a great guy and a fantastic person in general This is just natural Shelby and Crest football stuff. Trust me. In real life I'd put my back to yours and battle with you.
You are probably a swell guy yourself rulz but I’m not interested in cuddling with you. Maybe you and the sausage man can get together.

rulz said: Man just loook at this old school NCPREPS thread. In the off season too. You're my friend and I know you're a great guy and a fantastic person in general This is just natural Shelby and Crest football stuff. Trust me. In real life I'd put my back to yours and battle with you.
You are probably a swell guy yourself rulz but I’m not interested in cuddling with you. Maybe you and the sausage man can get together.
First off no one was talking to you. Secondly I’d pay money for you to imply that crap to my face. You’re going to get your chance here soon. I'll bet any amount of money you won't do it when you're looking at me. You'll be real nice and polite.

Last edited:
So you’re still upset that my chemo treatments kept me from walking around to the visitors side last year. I remember you never answered my post last year when I told you I couldn’t make it around. I think according to my doc by next football season I should be recovered and good to go. I thought it was the home fans responsibility to come over to the visitors side. I’ll work something out with you but I still won’t cuddle with you. It’s a joke buddy, no harm intended.

So you’re still upset that my chemo treatments kept me from walking around to the visitors side last year. I remember you never answered my post last year when I told you I couldn’t make it around. I think according to my doc by next football season I should be recovered and good to go. I thought it was the home fans responsibility to come over to the visitors side. I’ll work something out with you but I still won’t cuddle with you. It’s a joke buddy, no harm intended.

I'm sorry you had to have chemo I truly am.

Don't worry about meeting me. I can tell there isn't anything about you that I would like.

Last edited:
You can’t and don’t want to cuddle Rulz due to cuddling your sister 78 , no need to meet you like rulz said
#HATEUS

78, tell me when the redbone starts… youth ball, middle school? I’m honestly interested bc you run it so well for the last hundred years.

rulz said: Don't worry about meeting me. I can tell there isn't anything about you that I would like.

To know me is to love me rulz, you just gotta give it a chance. But I still don’t want to cuddle with you.

rulz said: Don't worry about meeting me. I can tell there isn't anything about you that I would like.

To know me is to love me rulz, you just gotta give it a chance. But I still don’t want to cuddle with you.
Dude that's come back is lame and getting old. Just leave him alone. He's the King Kong Daddy Rabbit and you keep skinning your elbows jabbering with him. Your shet just ain't funny no more. Let it be. Find another hobby bro. Your not good at this. He keeps on embarrassing you. He's a real genuine turd and your a wanna be. Your nothing but a bad case of diarrhea. Really you're a good dude and he's not. He's got a lot of dog in him and you're more like a dolphin. I can see from afar and the dude even pisses me off. I'm not going down that rabbit hole. I cant win and you can't either.
Go get those midgets ready for KM and Crust.

Uhhhh!

I’m a fairly nice person face to face Joker. I just say crap on here because it’s what we’ve always done.

I hate that I piss you off. Don’t get me wrong making people mad on the internet is funny to me but it’s not life nor death.

With 78 it’s just like you said. He’s like one of those people in church that wants to sing but they can’t sing a lick and people keep lying to them. Make a joyful noise but there isn’t anything joyful about it.

Anyway, you all have a good one. I’ll pop back in when I get more info to share and I’ll do my best not to piss anyone off.

🫰

Brown is gonna be good for that Chargers Secondary.. He also has a lot of young returning pieces to work with.

Heard some good stuff last night about position battles going into next season. Sounds like depth should be really good for Crest.

Also the weight room is running nonstop. As QB1 said, you better come ready to work. There is definitely a different feel to this off-season than some in the past.

Uhhhh!

I’m a fairly nice person face to face Joker. I just say crap on here because it’s what we’ve always done.

I hate that I piss you off. Don’t get me wrong making people mad on the internet is funny to me but it’s not life nor death.

With 78 it’s just like you said. He’s like one of those people in church that wants to sing but they can’t sing a lick and people keep lying to them. Make a joyful noise but there isn’t anything joyful about it.

Anyway, you all have a good one. I’ll pop back in when I get more info to share and I’ll do my best not to piss anyone off.

🫰
You good dog. Joker just joking trying to pull that Belmont Beer Bellys chain. Right now, he's crawled back under his rock.

BTW I love your style and how you get under our skin. You are killing those Shelby die hards, but they have better come backs than SP78. Jk 78. Your are a good source of info for the Crusties. Keep it up.

My good friend from Crest told me this morning you're the one up top at Crest games that's gives the officials hell and to ask you if your name is Wayne. WTF ever that means.....i think it was a joke and I'm a little slow. I'm pretty sure I know who you are now and have seen you in action. If so, you're that big ugly FKr up there that's real loud, obnoxious and funny, but serious a shart in preaching after a hard cough or sneeze.😷

He needs to feed em doughnuts and p butter to put some weight on those little young skinny chargers.
In all seriousness if Crest is going to live up to all this hype they will need more than the Big Diesel from BC.

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra
And all those hillbillies up in whinnyville upper Cleveland.
I heard old visor boy had a couple new yrs resolutions #1 to petition back to 3A to avoid the Reidsville Rams again next year and #2 to stop smoking Marlboros. However, he said the tie ain't leaving his Friday night wardrobe even tho it's a Walmart $2.99 clip on.

Word at the barber shop yesterday was Izay be staying at Shelby and the Burns come play for us ain't working right now, but the liver mush man is working on some additional NIL money. It's kind like the SEC you can play at Alabama Georgia LSU or go to Vanderbilt or Burns. Well actually old Marlboro man has gotten back to at least ole miss/Arkansas status.

Dude has done a great job but also has had one hell of a run of talent that will start dropping after this when liver mushs boys gone and those cats he played with since kindergarten.

• Haha
Out for now ladies got to get some sleep for the weekend part time night time grave yard shift. See ya bout 1am and hope to hear back from my KM buddies and red step children winners from UC.

And all those hillbillies up in whinnyville upper Cleveland.
I heard old visor boy had a couple new yrs resolutions #1 to petition back to 3A to avoid the Reidsville Rams again next year and #2 to stop smoking Marlboros. However, he said the tie ain't leaving his Friday night wardrobe even tho it's a Walmart $2.99 clip on.

Word at the barber shop yesterday was Izay be staying at Shelby and the Burns come play for us ain't working right now, but the liver mush man is working on some additional NIL money. It's kind like the SEC you can play at Alabama Georgia LSU or go to Vanderbilt or Burns. Well actually old Marlboro man has gotten back to at least ole miss/Arkansas status.

Dude has done a great job but also has had one hell of a run of talent that will start dropping after this when liver mushs boys gone and those cats he played with since kindergarten.
I agree that 2A is crazy tough. Just ask SP about their experience in 2A, three 2nd rd exits and one year not making the playoffs. Reidsville will no doubt be a handful this coming year.

You good dog. Joker just joking trying to pull that Belmont Beer Bellys chain. Right now, he's crawled back under his rock.

BTW I love your style and how you get under our skin. You are killing those Shelby die hards, but they have better come backs than SP78. Jk 78. Your are a good source of info for the Crusties. Keep it up.

My good friend from Crest told me this morning you're the one up top at Crest games that's gives the officials hell and to ask you if your name is Wayne. WTF ever that means.....i think it was a joke and I'm a little slow. I'm pretty sure I know who you are now and have seen you in action. If so, you're that big ugly FKr up there that's real loud, obnoxious and funny, but serious a shart in preaching after a hard cough or sneeze.😷
Ha! No Wayne is my friend. My name is John and I do give the refs down the road.

Im clowning around about 90 percent of the time with everyone

Reactions: NC Joker and egfan
I agree that 2A is crazy tough. Just ask SP about their experience in 2A, three 2nd rd exits and one year not making the playoffs. Reidsville will no doubt be a handful this coming year.
AlwYs some really good teams in 2A. Year in year out 3A especially from top to is stronger Though

He accepted job at Indy, Shelby middle school coach moving up to varsity at high school...
Transfers are biggest thing in country right now from collage down..
Things are fine at Shelby!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT