ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Honest question for all you rumor mongers. Have any of the kids mentioned above actually enrolled at their new school in Cleveland County?

Honest question for all you rumor mongers. Have any of the kids mentioned above actually enrolled at their new school in Cleveland County?
Yes. I don't spread rumors about this stuff by the way. There are other things going to take place they're just not in stone yet that's why they're not on here.

P

Reactions: Crestuff
It makes sense now

The big 1/2 and 1/2 the part the mules kept, that is paying the rent on all the new recruits addresses, like it used to be.. Man it is like old times...

How many of these kids parents all the sudden have new jobs as well. ?????

OK OK OK I am kidding..... kinda :)

Boy if crest dont win it all, or loses a single game, these hayseeds will disappear faster than a cup of tapioca pudding on Sunday morning when Chopper puts his teeth in...

can they survive the pressure of being 'as good' as they think?

Anything less than beating the county and winning it all, is a complete failure this coming season and old Billbob better have cameras on his yard and a moving van ready... They wont stand for it....

It makes sense now

The big 1/2 and 1/2 the part the mules kept, that is paying the rent on all the new recruits addresses, like it used to be.. Man it is like old times...

How many of these kids parents all the sudden have new jobs as well. ?????

OK OK OK I am kidding..... kinda :)

Boy if crest dont win it all, or loses a single game, these hayseeds will disappear faster than a cup of tapioca pudding on Sunday morning when Chopper puts his teeth in...

can they survive the pressure of being 'as good' as they think?

Anything less than beating the county and winning it all, is a complete failure this coming season and old Billbob better have cameras on his yard and a moving van ready... They wont stand for it....
Nice try. No pressure on us. We didn't spend a million on a field house so we could play Thomas Jefferson in front of it. We waited 56 years for a pressbox without prison bathrooms. Pressure is on 19 time and BF2. BF2 is in trouble already SHS Lion was crying about him last year.

I love this THREAD!!!!!!! It's GLORIOUS!!!!!

Please you clowns literally had a kid living in Gaffney playing on your team last year. I work right down here with Gaffney fans they'll tell you it's TRUE.

It was all fun and games when you called our coach FAT MATT BEAM wasn't it.

We're a year away but hell is coming.

Last edited:
I want you to hate Crest

d38n8remxCrD3RH0mPGvOL2zTuSHF3_0ntcRVQjQg7GUa0BREcGC5fUvdPR98cuDHV3XHnFdOY1z4WNuq2eegzN33sfQxqZCWulR7DGoz49WHPxEdg3e2ig1aqiFQo4Xp0IVziby3LHp79C-UmEoaMJxPQcjQThWXBVGvWKhimF4lSK7191WjfR5lpZZJCJD31mUSg5g3nSeFfstQaDK_58OZvt2ajrX37-S18jKxVxlURYVqL0SfeldhnpEr0Rp3obculqtHP17sC2TWEDI_cqeEX0Xno2uMO4hQwI82ZD4zYIFSu8z43WyJUEPML6tsvdp1-xgkw6GcjiB9FQdw3dKmV5JPtvKIMBe1cr73_V7vOi93flzqdk1cLiaXMocF8LRKbRzUtuyfCEE47zTprjt0VZHTMcFCyA9aZVY1Z1uKG0Vv9e90MefV4PIBi0yc6TNekZPt4qnAon-MWIPhh5ApDItAI_ea5Kf79SgL89-z1Mt4AbwvuuxP41LwR8hsqvpdgImz9yjbfry0x3egYtzbOlebsRSSGSjZWgi92IoHnjl3Ovc3GYAMwdHrIEEmDgPeg_U_C6FWBer6bf0FLMaNCJlztkYzagp84JhfdDXttFvz8M1wudJ4jGZkeOA-xNw0-H7ElvMhQEVi7pJOgG8Eu-9Arr5rzXZb9o3Ql6DgqdFbOon2e9KjDWNCfBxRpyY8UHjdKGYrN24g9sVBemba_H-CC67hBjP7ExZFPkz1JtaJVwbM9WBERblN6cNKXLR2HD_R1h7l65RHUmAldifBp0c-Jbn8UOnWUg_H8nD13A3poNWH2NS4OWoannPBK9xooRxkWXcz_di5JVyk_2aO9x2vaXQJWI89XhiUT4TOQSEWdwHLRExZ6zPL6F6q6kXhD5FVU0PNv5knu6rG-cKfzCJjdQFeeKU8jK3pqYTyCTO=w264-h191-no

Greatest pregame speech ever. :D
It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. That video should be placed in the National Archives. It's priceless. There is so much stuff in it I'd have paid 20 bucks for it. The best part is the very last play of the game. Helmets slung everywhere.

Those speeches though. Inspirational.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
I’d love to have a copy of that whole season from BF2. Like Rulz said HATE US ! We want you to hate us. As a great philosopher said We Comin!!!
Shelby fans butt hurt that they had two players actually not play in games for off the field mischief, but I am sure there is a Shelby fan to come on here and give it the Golden Lion spin.
The tide is turning , just watch.

Reactions: crestrulz
Just when we come over to Coach Barnes house on Shelby campus this season please have that pre game speech playing on that fancy new scoreboard during pregame. Entertainment at its finest.

• Haha
How ‘bout Burns? Everyone on here appears to be Crest and Shelby. Was Burns just good this one year? Or does Crest and Shelby just have the most dedicated and entertaining posters? Have enjoyed reading this! Long way to August! Keep it rolling!

It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. That video should be placed in the National Archives. It's priceless. There is so much stuff in it I'd have paid 20 bucks for it. The best part is the very last play of the game. Helmets slung everywhere.

Those speeches though. Inspirational.
Don't forgot about Big Red's halftime speech when the chargers were down about 40 to 0 at half and he lost it big time. That was a classic too.

• Haha
I’d love to have a copy of that whole season from BF2. Like Rulz said HATE US ! We want you to hate us. As a great philosopher said We Comin!!!
Shelby fans butt hurt that they had two players actually not play in games for off the field mischief, but I am sure there is a Shelby fan to come on here and give it the Golden Lion spin.
The tide is turning , just watch.
The whole debacle is on YouTube.

Don't forgot about Big Red's halftime speech when the chargers were down about 40 to 0 at half and he lost it big time. That was a classic too.
Hey. I figured I’d let you know that I know that you hate Crest more than we hate Shelby.

That’s a lot of hate.

It was all fun and games when you called our coach FAT MATT BEAM wasn't it.
Yes sir, it was and still is fun and games to me... He may not be as arrogant but hes close....

Yall better win em all my friend..... Id hate for all you hayseeds to disappear but we all know its coming....You got no line play, didnt this year and wont next year... Athletes everywhere, but when the rubber meets the road, South Point will probably once again send you home.. They have Crests number.... Always have and always will... especially with that garbage 3-4 yall run....I mean you barely beat a bad Shelby team and lost to all the decent teams you played.... I see a repeat next year...

Its ok.. yall keep up the love fest... But we will revisit this later in the year...

Yes sir, it was and still is fun and games to me... He may not be as arrogant but hes close....

Yall better win em all my friend..... Id hate for all you hayseeds to disappear but we all know its coming....You got no line play, didnt this year and wont next year... Athletes everywhere, but when the rubber meets the road, South Point will probably once again send you home.. They have Crests number.... Always have and always will... especially with that garbage 3-4 yall run....I mean you barely beat a bad Shelby team and lost to all the decent teams you played.... I see a repeat next year...

Its ok.. yall keep up the love fest... But we will revisit this later in the year...
I’ll never disappear. I never have. Even with garbage line play we were a
kicker away from the Western Championship.

It wasn’t a bad Shelbyvteam until it was. Everyone of you were bragging on it before the butt kickings started.

Arrogant? Clearly you’ve never talked to the man. Maybe you mean confident. Did you see the job he and the staff did with a JV team last year? You even called it that.

At the end of the day. It’s just CC football. I’ve ate crow many a time. You say we better win it all nob\ne of us had made any claims like that. We’ve simply said that things are changing.We’re simply not bowing down off the field to Shelby anymore.

I’m going to go find all those preseason posts from the Shelby crowd last year and show you that it’s no different over there. That’ll be fun.

If I were y’all I’d go find WE and get them involved in this thread. That's just what this thread needs. They're at least entertaining. Shelby is the TRUE-DYNASTY. That song has been sung from the 4A board all the way down the line. Now - That-Is.................. ARROGANT!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That JV team had no business winning the conference title , heck of a coaching job from the staff.
It pissing all off Crest doesn’t run three plays and punt like it was for years before Sosebee took over. We have an actual offensive coach , defense improved a lot during the year. Looking forward to this season , and no one on here saying Crest wins it all. Fans have bought in to new coach , exciting and the future is bright. Hate us , we want you to hate us.

Arrogance of fools. Don’t be a fool. Our line topped your line and SP line in playoffs. We lost due to some home grown officials. Heck your D tackles didn’t do anything, watch the film. #56 owned y’all and most everyone we played. Next season you’ll be owned by the whole OL. We ran more than 3-4 too. Obviously you’d know that if you watched any film. Get your facts straight bruh. Oh. And we have about 10 guys now who can catch and run so no problem there. Hey there’s room for you too in the stands. The days of the Shelby slant beating everyone is OVER!

That JV team had no business winning the conference title , heck of a coaching job from the staff.
It pissing all off Crest doesn’t run three plays and punt like it was for years before Sosebee took over. We have an actual offensive coach , defense improved a lot during the year. Looking forward to this season , and no one on here saying Crest wins it all. Fans have bought in to new coach , exciting and the future is bright. Hate us , we want you to hate us.
Not one of us said we'd win it all. That's what they say to alleviate the burden on themselves of hearing the truth. All I have ever said is that crap is changing and it is. They know it too.

HATE US!!!!!!!

Arrogance of fools. Don’t be a fool. Our line topped your line and SP line in playoffs. We lost due to some home grown officials. Heck your D tackles didn’t do anything, watch the film. #56 owned y’all and most everyone we played. Next season you’ll be owned by the whole OL. We ran more than 3-4 too. Obviously you’d know that if you watched any film. Get your facts straight bruh. Oh. And we have about 10 guys now who can catch and run so no problem there. Hey there’s room for you too in the stands. The days of the Shelby slant beating everyone is OVER!
He knows how young we were across the oline. Believe me he knows. It got better and better as the year went on.

Look at all that beef Shelby had. Looked like they were always plying in about 4 feet of cold oatmeal.

#56 owned a whole bunch of tackles. We’ll be 2 deep in a lot of places on both lines this year.

Horseshoe, Crust lost to South Point last year in the playoffs for one and only one reason. Your coach didn’t trust his kicker to make what amounted to an extra point. All the Crusties needed was 3 points to win. There wasn’t a referee on the field that night from Gaston County. I know y’all think you got cheated but again all you needed was 3 points.

Horseshoe, Crust lost to South Point last year in the playoffs for one and only one reason. Your coach didn’t trust his kicker to make what amounted to an extra point. All the Crusties needed was 3 points to win. There wasn’t a referee on the field that night from Gaston County. I know y’all think you got cheated but again all you needed was 3 points.
78 don't let these clowns mess with you to much. They will take anything anyone says and just like Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden they will spin it to where they look like the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yeah the Shelby slant still worked for 49 points last year so Crest hasn't stopped it yet. Burns did but not the mighty donkeys.

Hearing the new oline coach is a good one. Looking forward to seeing how his work shows up.
Plus hear he's a great weight room guy. Crest needs some beef over there. Dude might want to invest in a 55 gallon drum of creatine and put some rocks in their pockets.

Sounds like this hire put Crest #1 coaching in the county surpassing Lloyd and company. Lots of enthusiasm over toward Boiling Springs. Hearing all kind of stuff going on there from my peeps.

Where are my KM young Mounties buddies? Rampant rumors flying around town about KM.

Lion, when you read all the crap the Crusties post you can’t help be believe that at least some of it just Crusty hockey!
I haven’t had a chance to talk to SP‘s AD yet but I can’t help but think with all the housing developments going up in Belmont, SP is bound to have a surprise or two for next year. The defensive backfield will have to be rebuilt but other than that they should be solid. Can’t wait till August. Yea rulz I hijacked your thread again. So sorry, no not really.

GO BIG RED !!!

78 don't let these clowns mess with you to much. They will take anything anyone says and just like Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden they will spin it to where they look like the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yeah the Shelby slant still worked for 49 points last year so Crest hasn't stopped it yet. Burns did but not the mighty crust donkeys.

you know , my buddy Rulz knows I mean no harm and just pulling chains...
Crest will no doubt be solid next year and have a great offensive mind leading that team, Im happy for my pals over there but I dont like it either if that makes sense LOL

And glad to see John , Montes dad on board here also finally.. good dude, have always thought highly of him and that family.... :
Man just loook at this old school NCPREPS thread. In the off season too. You're my friend and I know you're a great guy and a fantastic person in general This is just natural Shelby and Crest football stuff. Trust me. In real life I'd put my back to yours and battle with you.

It would be a really fun thread if the South Point fans would just get out of it. Not SEADOG. He's old school with us, knows us all, met us all and he is our friend whether he admits it or not. The other one that keeps chiming in is just just blowhard that has been honorarily castrated (no nuts) He should start a Gaston Coutny thread and talk with all the Huss, and Forestview fans.

Anyway, Shelby SUCKS! Much like seadogs boyfriend coondog.

Last edited:
Plus hear he's a great weight room guy. Crest needs some beef over there. Dude might want to invest in a 55 gallon drum of creatine and put some rocks in their pockets.

Sounds like this hire put Crest #1 coaching in the county surpassing Lloyd and company. Lots of enthusiasm over toward Boiling Springs. Hearing all kind of stuff going on there from my peeps.

Where are my KM young Mounties buddies? Rampant rumors flying around town about KM.
What you hearing from KM?

Crests’ opener with Gaffney intrigues me. I’ve never seen Gaffney play….which is a shame….considering I was born there. I just might ride down there and watch that game…..Foard prolly wear Maiden arses out anyway!😂

Pretty sure I still hold the record for biggest baby at Cherokee County hospital….if not….I’m certain the record holders head wuddn’t bigger than mine! My father worked there in Gaffney….heck!…he even played semi-pro for the Gaffney “sump’em another’s“ back then. I wonder if any of the old timers remember Gaffney semi-pro football team. For all I know….they still have one.

My family moved to Maiden when I was 4.

This one is for the Lincolnton boys….the answer is….yes…..I was heavily recruited.😂😂😂

Give ‘em Hell! Big South.

Last edited:
Creek, I’ve been kicked off this thread. rulz doesn’t love me any more. He doesn’t realize other than a SC & EG fan or two there is nobody to raz in Gaston County. You got to get your entertainment where you can find it. Poking a stick at rulz has been entertaining for me. I don’t want to get to close though.

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT