ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Poor ol rulz. He thinks he torments posters. Most if not all could care less what he has to say. Dang that man likes to ride that Crust pony. I’m skeered he’s about to wear it out. He done wore the strips off of it. 🦓

Special announcement

Shelby lion and the rest of the old geezers were standing around awaiting our sausage biscuits this morning and we get some inside information from a reliable source (the dude that brings out the condiments and fills the trays)

Seems as though there has been a recent development that since the Shelby kids were told in the "dumbest video ever made" to hate Crest, many of the Crest players have decided they didnt want to be hated so they have entered the Cleveland county transfer portal to relocate to Shelby in hopes that they too, may be on a video next year

Names will not be mentioned but they rhyme with

Skater Trusky
Mally-sky Allison
Billie Spleen

A secondary announcement was that even some of the fans from both sides are transferring too

I have contacts combing the backwoods, streets and hollers around the county to learn more..

Stay tuned

Your friendly neighborhood reporter
Shelby Lion

"I know you know them guys, heck I l know some of them too. Tonight I want you to hate them. I want you to hate Crest. " Barney Fife the 2nd - 2022

I'd have given anything to saw the video after that debacle.

I remember that one dude gl2004 or something like that straight calling for heads to roll and all those couch potato coaches begging for them to switch players positions and other fun stuff. We can't bring that up though because Shelby fans are to good to do such things even if we witness them doing it.

Shelby Lion, I love ya bro, you're a good one. Especially for a Burns fan.

Reactions: Shelby Lion
I'd have given anything to saw the video after that debacle.

I would have given anything to have seen the video after that debacle.
There, I fixed it for you!

I guess I’m not the only one who occasionally has trouble expressing my self using the English language. I’m stupid, I’m loathed, I have no balls and I’m a nitwit. When are you going to tell me how you really feel about me. rulz, I’m just killing time till August. I enjoy digging at you because of your reactions. I take nothing you say personal and wish you felt the same way.

You guys are Hangry. Go get a bologna sammich
f5279719-c6ce-4751-8308-a9d8c20211c1_text.gif

Charlie, I don’t know why rulz says the things he does. As he said, I’m just having fun. It’s kinda like poking a caged bear. He roars and I laugh. Is that animal cruelty? I bet he’s really a nice guy in person.

lol these Crust fans feeling it just don't forget about those young mounties😇
This is simply an attempt to bring back old school NCPREPS. It used to be fun. Now that it’s got “WOKE” it’s not much fun.

Plus we’re freaking Crest fans man. We love when they hate us. That means it’s bout to be tough on them. For a bit.

BF2 and his rally cry of HATE CREST. We heard him.

Just so everyone knows. I heard we have a fantastic OL from Gaston County who recently relocated. I also heard we got two all the way from New York.Brothers in fact. I don’t want to get canceled by brothers I mean family.

I’m telling you. That dude woke up a monster.

Hate US.

What is this “WOKE” stuff you keep talking about rulz. How do you define woke? Now that you finally have some backup, maybe you can chill a little and let the newbies carry the water for you a while. Oh and Crust still sucks.

Rulz sounds like the midgets are scared of you , want the newbies to carry it. Look I been reading on this forum for years , Rulz was handling you slappies just fine.
Listen you trailer park thumping midget you jump one of us you get the whole can

Big Diesel coming in, the Steiner brothers from New York, Arnold in the weight room, and a new batch of young stallions on the prep boards. I will admit I'm excited. Let's go Chargers.

LOL. He doesn’t bother me. He has no clue how this place used to be. 87Raider is the king of all SP fans that’s ever been on here. 78 is a bump on his left testicle.

Big Diesel coming in, the Steiner brothers from New York, Arnold in the weight room, and a new batch of young stallions on the prep boards. I will admit I'm excited. Let's go Chargers.
^ He’s a hater!! Hater Alert.

I’m glad you showed up. You’re easy as a Shelby safety.

We’re good bro. For more than 1 year. Give us 4 years. That’s the window. If we should have lost to Shelby. We would have lost to Shelby.

Correct. We didn’t beat any of them. But at the end of the year we were way better than we were at the beginning.

Shelby didn’t beat anyone of note either. Yall we’re talking big money before the season.

We need a kicker if we had one. We’d have been in the Western Championship with a JV team. You know why.Coaching. That feller before Sosebee couldn’t have coached them up like that.

I’m glad we changed. Barney better get with it. If not. Just like Goldberg said “You’re NEXT!” I saw all the cats on here poor mouthing Barney and the gang. Some of them are reading this stuff.

In fact a lot of folks are lurking. I just say the stuff everyone wants to say but won’t say.

It don’t much matter to me really. I’m just tormenting because I like to torment.

Charger Pride!
The conference you are in isn't much better, it only has 3 good teams normally and ours only has 2 good teams normally. So crow, bloviate, or what ever other word you want to use but you only lasted one round longer than Shelby for the first time since 2014. Like I told you on another thread, go win something and then come on here spewing your donkey crap. Until that happens it just a carp fisherman telling another fish story.

Last edited:
Reactions: NC Joker
The conference you are in isn't much better, it only has 3 good teams normally and ours only has 2 good teams normally. So crow, bloviate, or what ever other word you want to use but you only lasted one round longer that Shelby for the first time since 2014. Like I told you on another thread, go win something and them come on here spewing your donkey crap. Until that happens it just a carp fisherman telling another fish story.
😂😂

I’m on your last good one.

Already.

The conference you are in isn't much better, it only has 3 good teams normally and ours only has 2 good teams normally. So crow, bloviate, or what ever other word you want to use but you only lasted one round longer than Shelby for the first time since 2014. Like I told you on another thread, go win something and then come on here spewing your donkey crap. Until that happens it just a carp fisherman telling another fish story.
WTF is a bloviate? This is above my education and at least three more here.

Pretty sure Crust won the state in ‘15. At Least KM and SP make deep playoff runs year in and year out.

KM the the latest conference king is well respected year in year out so is Crust and SP - even Hunter Huss Asbrook SC and Forestview would dominate Highland Tech Bessermer City TJ Cherryville and East Gaston. I'm hoping Shelby and Burns at least go back with East Rutherford RS Central Polk Cty Chase and Patton. I think more fans would show up but that's still an awful schedule for Cleveland County competition. Who wants to watch those games. Burns petitioned down and disappointed CC and themselves but have one more run in 5hem next albeit their defense will be suspect. Shelby is shaking the bushes for a QB but will likely win the conference next yr. Either way Reidsville will be waiting.
BTW - the Crust fans need to prepare for a throttling from Gaffney in game one. All CC teams will be above average once again with Crest and KM with a legitimate shot at rings.

At least we’ll put Gaffney on the schedule. We dropped Freedom and easy win to play Gaffney. We won’t see a better team the rest of the regular season.

Did Burns really petition to play down? If so that’s clownish.

Our conference is way better than Shelby’s. North Gaston beats most if not all of that conference outside of Shelby and Burns.

They’re lining up to get in bossman. I ain’t lying.

What is this “WOKE” stuff you keep talking about rulz. How do you define woke? Now that you finally have some backup, maybe you can chill a little and let the newbies carry the water for you a while. Oh and Crust still sucks.
Lol. Everytime you say crust all I have in my head is pizza crust.

Reactions: Dog feeder
Crests OL will be much improved. Mount Monty #56 leading the way, Debo learning from an experienced OL coach, and a 6’2 Big Diesel joining them…all will be juniors. That leaves 2 positions for the young fellas, who can improve by hitting the weights and with new OL coach. Should be like night and day from last season.

At least we’ll put Gaffney on the schedule. We dropped Freedom and easy win to play Gaffney. We won’t see a better team the rest of the regular season.

Did Burns really petition to play down? If so that’s clownish.

Our conference is way better than Shelby’s. North Gaston beats most if not all of that conference outside of Shelby and Burns.

They’re lining up to get in bossman. I ain’t lying.
Pretty sure the neck tie visor Marlboro man petitioned down so Burns would have a chance at a ring. The problem there is the Golden Lions and this was the dogs best chance in three decades. I'm not sure about Burns coaching being shut out by KM and Reidsville with all that talent. But he's done a good job up there but also had a great run of talent. Heard Shelbys top WR is headed that way to play with a good QB and Burns has a good one. Prolly just a rumor with the other rumor out there saying Shelby has a QB coming in.
And don't think the Gaston County pipe line to KM is shutting down.

Rulz we try telling these slappies that the pipeline is wide open coming this way. Will be great to see Shelby middle best player wearing that Kely green and gold next season

All this lining up to get in, someone better teach those hillbillies how to cross a T or dot an I so you wont be pulling kids off a bus again....

Love the influx of troglodytes (Joker, a troglodyte is a somewhat apeish knuckledragger) it should make for some fun albeit the entire collective IQ of this thread just dropped at least 75 points the moment these mayo sandwich eating rednecks joined the fray....

All this lining up to get in, someone better teach those hillbillies how to cross a T or dot an I so you wont be pulling kids off a bus again....

Love the influx of troglodytes (Joker, a troglodyte is a somewhat apeish knuckledragger) it should make for some fun albeit the entire collective IQ of this thread just dropped at least 75 points the moment these mayo sandwich eating rednecks joined the fray....
The pulling off the bus had nothing to with kids coming in , you Shelby folks sure like to make up facts. We will let the crossing the T’s and dotting the Is slide since Shelby had a player that lives in Gaffney play for Shelby this year. He’s back at Gaffney now so it’s all good I’m sure on the Shelby side, just make the rules up as you go.

Reactions: crestrulz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT