ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Come on man. These Gaffney folks are laughing. They said you might have got a runningback from Gaffney but the stud part is a joke. They're correct. No stud from Gaffney is leaving to play 2a ball in North Carolina. If they're a stud they'd have just stayed and played 5A football in South Carolina.

Plus you need all the DB's you can get.

Is that safety we call oatmeal still there or did he graduate? We call him oatmeal because he looked like he was running in about 2 feet of it all the time.😂😂

I never understood why anybody who transfers to Shelby is trash cause we 2a..
Sometimes all those stars don't mean shit, ask Duke this year, and I'm a Duke fan.
Hey good you fans are getting things going over there, been some sad folks last 5 years.
Shelby will be fine we sitting laying low,
I'm working hard, and lots [Ot to start my NIL recruiting up...😅😅😅😅

I never understood why anybody who transfers to Shelby is trash cause we 2a..
Sometimes all those stars don't mean shit, ask Duke this year, and I'm a Duke fan.
Hey good you fans are getting things going over there, been some sad folks last 5 years.
Shelby will be fine we sitting laying low,
I'm working hard, and lots [Ot to start my NIL recruiting up...😅😅😅😅
I didn't say the kid or Shelby was trash.

I just really wondered why a stud would leave Gaffney to come to Shelby or Crest for that matter bro.

What do the goat humpers have now 3 former Crest coaches or players ?
Dang yall done run out of the half and half proceeds and couldnt afford to buy a home for the new Burns Coach? He will do great at Burns....

Do better Chargers do better!!!!your buying of players and getting daddies jobs is slipping.....

Ill give old Butter Bob three seasons tops, hes trying to make a bigger name at Crest (and he will) then he will roll to South Carolina to a bigger school and more money so fast your two teeth will fly right out of your collective heads....

The writing is already on the wall...

Last edited:
That’s what you all are hoping and praying for. That was awesome SL. The first true crack in your Burns armor I’ve ever seen.

In one year Coach has you and SF1 praying he goes to SC. 😂😂😂😂

Perfect!

We knew it already. But it’s fun to see it in writing. I got news for you. BF2 probably goes face to the carpet every night begging the Almighty for Him to get Coach out of Cleveland County.

I don’t blame him. Y’all never have to worry about BF2 getting the invite to SC.

OH MY BARNEY OH MY BARNEY HAD A LEAD THAT FELL TO PIECES. HE’S SAD AND EMBARRASSED AND HE GIVES LAME A$$ SPEECHES.

#HATEUS

Last edited:
I thought he did coach in SC at one time? What's his resume like as far as Championships?

Nice Try,
Sounds like your so defensive, in the back yall mind yall are worried..
He don't bother or worry me, in end u still got to line up and play the game.
And in the series we seen may times before the loaded and best team don't aways win.

Yeah. We're real worried. You can tell by all of our posts that worry is the first thing on our minds.

You guys are a trip. We don't think near as much of ourselves as you fella's think of yourselves. We're not all over every board claiming DYNASTY and telling everyone how GREAT we are.

Also, SHS Lion wasn't even born with a sense of humor. I like him but goodness he's as dry as a popcorn fart

Just go watch that speech and tell me it wasn't the lamest most boring speech you've ever heard. I bet Bob wrote it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
You guys are a trip. We don't think near as much of ourselves as you fella's think of yourselves. We're not all over every board claiming DYNASTY and telling everyone how GREAT we are.
Seven pages of this here thread says otherwise my friend....

Im having a ball with this, I hope it continues into the season, but when you get one of your posts screenshotted by three different Crest crazies and sent to a friend who in turn calls you, it just shows some of yall are straight up Elmer Fudd loonie tunes... But that's what makes this fun... This could ultimately become one of the greatest threads in Preps history....

Me, like you, will giggle and continue to enjoy the madness, but others take it WAAAAAYYYYY too serious....

PS: Da Da Da DATSALLFOLKS

This year I want Crest, KM, and Burns to post there pre-game speech, let me hear them,then I'll decide

Reactions: SHS LION
Seven pages of this here thread says otherwise my friend....

Im having a ball with this, I hope it continues into the season, but when you get one of your posts screenshotted by three different Crest crazies and sent to a friend who in turn calls you, it just shows some of yall are straight up Elmer Fudd loonie tunes... But that's what makes this fun... This could ultimately become one of the greatest threads in Preps history....

Me, like you, will giggle and continue to enjoy the madness, but others take it WAAAAAYYYYY too serious....

PS: Da Da Da DATSALLFOLKS
The ones that take it way too serious are the ones I like.... LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah. We're real worried. You can tell by all of our posts that worry is the first thing on our minds.

Also, SHS Lion wasn't even born with a sense of humor. I like him but goodness he's as dry as a popcorn fart

Just go watch that speech and tell me it wasn't the lamest most boring speech you've ever heard. I bet Bob wrote it.
All we here DYNASTY , 19 , greatest program ever in NC from the Shelby slappies. We are excited
Just ready for the season. We will line and play , see what happens. So glad you HATEUS. That means a lot.

#HATEUS

Reactions: crestrulz

Thank you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT