ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I was talking to MB on phone told him to get on u about playing with your neighbor Blue back in day, and attending Shelby Middle...lol
I was there for a few weeks my friend. Man we have been knowing each other a long time if you really think about it.

I can remember fishing in your pond when I was a kid. You’re good people.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Lol smash I do recall that and those days

Mine was a poke at Rulz from way way back ha ha
You big rascal
I was talking to MB on phone told him to get on u about playing with your neighbor Blue back in day, and attending Shelby Middle...lol
I was there for a few weeks my friend. Man we have been knowing each other a long time if you really think about it.

This exchange doesn't read too clean. There are kids reading you heathens.

Yes sir , some crazy times too at Chase Brass

Reactions: crestrulz
I would like to congratulate Shelby’s Jeremiah Washburn. He will be coaching the DE’s and outside LB’s for the Eagles in the Super Bowl.
Did he play at Shelby? I think his dad coached in the NFL and got busted for something to do with drugs. Idk might be wrong on that one, but he got in trouble doing something shady I do remember that. I met the dad and son years ago but don't remember Jeremiah playing for Shelby.
But yes congratulations to Jeremiah.

I believe that was back in the 80s at South Carolina. I believe Jeremiah played 2 years at Shelby.

Reactions: NC Joker
Did he play at Shelby? I think his dad coached in the NFL and got busted for something to do with drugs. Idk might be wrong on that one, but he got in trouble doing something shady I do remember that. I met the dad and son years ago but don't remember Jeremiah playing for Shelby.
But yes congratulations to Jeremiah.
Talking about Jim Washburn?

It's starting to get juicy again. It's about to be off and calculating.

The vibe at Crest is palpable. A lot of things going on and some if it can't be posted just yet, The new strength and conditioning coach is the real deal. Kids are going to put in work to get to the next level.

Exciting things are taking place From the top on down. I'm not hating either just telling the truth. It's about the kids and making them better and preparing them for what's next either in football or life.

Charger Nation is as excited as I've seen it in a long time. We embrace the HATE!

#HATEUS!

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
The rest of the county will know soon. Tik Tock…
Exciting times ahead. This is just the beginning.

#HATEUS

It's starting to get juicy again. It's about to be off and calculating.

The vibe at Crest is palpable. A lot of things going on and some if it can't be posted just yet, The new strength and conditioning coach is the real deal. Kids are going to put in work to get to the next level.

Exciting things are taking place From the top on down. I'm not hating either just telling the truth. It's about the kids and making them better and preparing them for what's next either in football or life.

Charger Nation is as excited as I've seen it in a long time. We embrace the HATE!

#HATEUS!
Saw a Shelby player I follow on Twitter change his school to Crest High 😂😂

South Point doesn’t hate ya. South Point has whooped Crust the last 3 times they’ve play ya. 26 - 16 over all. Na nobody in Belmont hates ya. Now Shelby that’s a different story.

That 200,000 can go along ways.
Give me a break. Ain’t anyone paying anyone. Don’t be absurd.

I told you. It’s coaching. It’s schedule.

You can’t see it because you do not want to. You all are used to it being one sided. NOT ANYMORE!

Don’t worry. Yall got a million dollar field house to stare at while beating up on Thomas Jefferson and Bessemer City and Cherryville.

Better have someone go BEG out and go UP!

But we appreciate your donation nonetheless. If you’d like I can see if we can christen our new press box with your teeth. Don’t worry you can take them out we don’t want any violence outside the lines.

Or Barney and YOU can just HATE US!

✌️Honkie!

Last edited:
About time they replace that rat infested tobacco stained trash of a press box over in Hayseed country..You'd think with all that half and half money,tee shirt money and crapper installation money floating around down there you wouldnt have a death trap of a pressbox....(Im glad yall are getting a new one though seriously huge need)

Funny story, several years ago, I was up there visiting the announcer at the little league championship game, the sound system was not working, someone called down the AD who showed up couldnt fix it, so me being generous, rewired it for that day so those precious children could have music and an announcer on championship day then put it back the way it was... Saved the day basically.... Later that evening I made a joke(here on preps) about not being able to see out of the windows due to the baccer stains or mildew or whatever it was...It wasnt an hour later the below happened

AD called the president of the little league threatened to "take away " Crest from the little league playing there. LOL over a silly joke,,,, You hillbillies sure are touchy down that way,...Wonder how many of your mustard and sardine eating turds will screenshot this and send it to the AD.. Ill about bet it will happen....

#yallbetterwinitallhayseeds
#SCREENSHOTSHELBYLIONSPOSTS

Last edited:
I got a story about me and the bathroom in that thing

I remember all of that. If I can get it to him I will. Hilarious.

Reactions: Shelby Lion
About time they replace that rat infested tobacco stained trash of a press box over in Hayseed country..You'd think with all that half and half money,tee shirt money and crapper installation money floating around down there you wouldnt have a death trap of a pressbox....(Im glad yall are getting a new one though seriously huge need)

Funny story, several years ago, I was up there visiting the announcer at the little league championship game, the sound system was not working, someone called down the AD who showed up couldnt fix it, so me being generous, rewired it for that day so those precious children could have music and an announcer on championship day then put it back the way it was... Saved the day basically.... Later that evening I made a joke(here on preps) about not being able to see out of the windows due to the baccer stains or mildew or whatever it was...It wasnt an hour later the below happened

AD called the president of the little league threatened to "take away " Crest from the little league playing there. LOL over a silly joke,,,, You hillbillies sure are touchy down that way,...Wonder how many of your mustard and sardine eating turds will screenshot this and send it to the AD.. Ill about bet it will happen....

#yallbetterwinitallhayseeds
#SCREENSHOTSHELBYLIONSPOSTS
I see a pattern of SL getting things stirred up thru post and screen shots. Has t been the first and for sure won’t be the last time.

#HATEUS

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion
Is it possible to have a renovated press box, bathrooms, and more parking before the Gaffney game in 6 months..

Is it possible to have a renovated press box, bathrooms, and more parking before the Gaffney game in 6 months..
The word I get is the press box will be at the end of 2024 , the amphitheater will be completed first.
That whole planning and execution of this is a disaster. The school board at its finest.

The word I get is the press box will be at the end of 2024 , the amphitheater will be completed first.
That whole planning and execution of this is a disaster. The school board at its finest.
They didn’t even need an amphitheater they needed a new gym with a stage on one end.

It’s tough when idiots are in charge

They didn’t even need an amphitheater they needed a new gym with a stage on one end.

It’s tough when idiots are in charge
I’m cool with the amphitheater it just should been on the property across from the bus parking lot if possible..Don’t no who owns that! But it’s a better spot

Reactions: crestrulz
Would have been nice. Been lucky somebody hasn't gotten seriously hurt going up and down those stairs.
Two years ago again at a little league game I was heading down those stairs (sideways cause I’m on the large size (shut up Rulz )) and about four steps from the bottom there I go barreled into that steel door like a rocket! Gotta give credit the door didn’t move ! If it would have I woulda rolled out to the side entrance of the gym lmao

I went in there and took a let’s say grade A poop in that tiny bathroom and when I came out I fanned the door 4 or 5 times looks over at Chris Norman and Andy Foster. They were on the radio. I looked over made eye contact and grinned.

Went around the corner got a few chicken wings and scaled them steps down to the concrete.went to my seat which is right beside the press box. They had that little window open I would yell. Up and say “Clothes that window. IT STINKS IN THERE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT