ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Any chance each CC school could post their schedules here. I would like to know which games looks best to start looking forward to attending. We all know the young mounties will host crust the last week.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Burns
August 18 at Forestview
August 25 Crest
September 1 Kings Mountain
September 8 at Alexander Central
September 15 Highland Tech
September 22 Open date
September 29 at Bessemer City
October 6 Thomas Jefferson
October 13 East Gaston
October 20 at Cherryville
October 27 at Shelby
That four game stretch from September 29 thru October 20 is as hard of a stretch as I ever seen

This conference has to be gone when realignment comes.

I guess I wern’t around for that one. Must have been a Crust stunt. I lived in Cabarrus County for a long time. I didn’t make many away games outside of Gaston County.

Any chance each CC school could post their schedules here. I would like to know which games looks best to start looking forward to attending. We all know the young mounties will host crust the last week.
CREST

August 9 - Monroe - CC Jamboree
August 11- Catawba Ridge - Gaffney Jamboree
August 18- Gaffney
August 25- @ Burns
September 1- @ Shelby
September 15- @ Ashbrook
September 22- Stuart Cramer
September 29- South Point
October 6- @ North Gaston
October 13- Forestview
October 20- Hunter Huss
October 27- @ Kings Mountain

CREST

August 9 - Monroe - CC Jamboree
August 11- Catawba Ridge - Gaffney Jamboree
August 18- Gaffney
August 25- @ Burns
September 1- @ Shelby
September 15- @ Ashbrook
September 22- Stuart Cramer
September 29- South Point
October 6- @ North Gaston
October 13- Forestview
October 20- Hunter Huss
October 27- @ Kings Mountain
Pretty tough first 4 games for Crest

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Predicted order of finish for CC. I have spent many hours on this intense breakdown so here it is:
1) Burns - because I like Burns.
2)Crest- alot of talent coming back
3)Shelby- Barney Fife 2 is their coach- nuff said
4)KM- don't have a coach, program in disarray

Will there be any players left for BF2 to have one of of his famous pre game speeches this year. Lol

#HATEUS
Those couple player yall got from Shelby, What they going do?
Stand on sideline to make yall team look bigger in numbers?

There's no way any will take place of any Crest staters that are on team now

So what is the deal with the campus being called the “ Ranch” ?
Original?
No. A close copy of the Stanford University campus being known as the “ Farm”.

So what is the deal with the horse head logo?
Original?
No. Identical to the Denver Broncos logo.

So what is the deal with the “Chargers” name?
Original?
No. Identical to the San Diego/LA Chargers name.

So what is the deal with the “Play Like A Champion Today” tee shirts?
Original?
No. Identical to the Notre Dame motto.

So what is the deal with the green and yellow uniform design?
Original?
No. Identical to the Green Bay Packers uniform design.

So what is the deal with the letter “ C “ encircled in the oval in green, yellow, and white?
Original?
No. Identical to the Green Bay Packers logo subbing a “ C “ for a “ G “.

So what is the deal with the school name of “Crest”?
Original?
No. It’s toothpaste.

Is there anything original out there?
Have ya’ll ever met something you wouldn’t copy?
Or steal from someone else.

The couple of players are the ones you know about , it’s coming hang tight.
I would say that also if we would lose players, I know for a fact one of the players is a stud. But if you say they will stand on sidelines makes you feel better go with it.

#HATEUS
#BF2

Predicted order of finish for CC. I have spent many hours on this intense breakdown so here it is:
1) Burns - because I like Burns.
2)Crest- alot of talent coming back
3)Shelby- Barney Fife 2 is their coach- nuff said
4)KM- don't have a coach, program in disarray
How is KM program in disarray when they have over 20 seniors coming back next year. They have have a lot of talent coming back.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Sausage we like to keep our grass green and long enough for you Crust folks to have something to graze on while you’re here.

Smash, that may be true. I just might be a little obsessed with the Crust ponies. But I don’t hate em. rulz kinda got me started at the end of last season. Claiming that Crust got jabbed. There were calls in the last 2 - 3 minutes that could have gone either way. But as I said earlier, all Crust needed was a field goal, a field goal from inside the one yard line!

#sorryforya

I’m going to pray every day that there is some way ^ that clown gets someone to bring him over in his stretcher so I can crimp his oxygen line with my hand every time he looks like he might try to say something.

Take a hint for goodness sake.

What a 🐓 👅

Last edited:

Who are the players from Shelby going to crest?
Did one or two KM players go to Burns?

WTH’s going on out here?

How is KM program in disarray when they have over 20 seniors coming back next year. They have have a lot of talent coming back.
They do need to pick the right leadership, but yeah, KM will be a very good team next year if well coached. The talent is there.

The couple of players are the ones you know about , it’s coming hang tight.
I would say that also if we would lose players, I know for a fact one of the players is a stud. But if you say they will stand on sidelines makes you feel better go with it.

#HATEUS
#BF2
Only player that's a stud is middle school player, which he still will only be a freshman.
Likely be still jv due to Crest depth.
Rest on side line.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
I’m going to pray every day that there is some way ^ that clown gets someone to bring him over in his stretcher so I can crimp his oxygen line with my hand every time he looks like he might try to say something.

What a 🐓 👅
78 never and I mean NEVER post anything positive about his own team , always jock sniffing the Chargers with his hate.

#HATEUS

What a 🐓 👅

78 never and I mean NEVER post anything positive about his own team , always jock sniffing the Chargers with his hate.

#HATEUS
rulz, I’ve got two chemo treatments remaining. I should be at or about 100% by Sept. 29. I’ll plan to come see you on the home side if you’ll promise not to hurt me. I’m very fragile you know. We might even have a lot in common. What year did you graduate from Crust High School?

Sausage: I can’t talk about South Point on this thread. It’s titled: CLEVELAND COUNTY. And as I’ve stated on several of my last posts, I don’t hate Crust or any other team. Y’all got a long way to go before you get to Shelby status with Red Raider fans. Na we don’t hate ya, we feel…

#sorryforya

What about Tristian Tate? I hear he's pretty freaking good. I also heard He's @ Crest NOW....

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
What about Tristian Tate? I hear he's pretty freaking good. I also heard He's @ Crest NOW....
Tate is a stud
Still more to come from what I here.
Maybe the Shelby Thursday night supper will be just coaches and fans with BF2 firing em up each week.
Wait till DA retires , hope they make a 30 for 30 on the Shelby “Dynasty”

#HATEUS

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT