ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

The KM coaching vacancy has some really good candidates who have applied for the position. Personally I will like to see them bring in someone from outside the county with very successful head coaching experience for the head job. Absolutely no internal promotions. I am praying we do not bungle this like we did the hire that lead to Farqueson some years back. We will see.

Tate is a stud
Still more to come from what I here.
Maybe the Shelby Thursday night supper will be just coaches and fans with BF2 firing em up each week.
Wait till DA retires , hope they make a 30 for 30 on the Shelby “Dynasty”

#HATEUS
Tate is the one Rulz said he looked like he was running in oatmeal.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
HEAR not Here! rulz can straighten you out on your typie, typie. Grammar is important according to him. Because you guys are both Crusties, I doubt he’ll correct you. C+ for your efforts though.

But he won’t have to cover Green when he’s playing with Green. 😂😂

Y’all better tighten up over there. Oh yeah you can do one more thing for us. ¥

#HATEUS.
He was one of the two that were dismissed from the team last year.

What about Tristian Tate? I hear he's pretty freaking good. I also heard He's @ Crest
The previous was for you Sausage. Referring to post #400.

#sorryforya
There he is Mr. Nothing Positive About his team
Suck it 78
Only one that needs to feel sorry is you. All you do is jock sniff Crest. CREST really has got you salty.

#HATEUS

But wasn't he a good player and a starter on varsity as a 9th and 10th grader. Must be pretty good if that's the case. Idk I think Shelby has 2-3 Tates on the team. I prolly got em mixed up.

But wasn't he a good player and a starter on varsity as a 9th and 10th grader. Must be pretty good if that's the case. Idk I think Shelby has 2-3 Tates on the team. I prolly got em mixed up.
I think Tristan has a brother on the team. Wonder if he’s portaling too.

Watch out Crust, you might be inheriting Shelby’s problems.
SP had a problem child as a senior in 2017. Some young men get to the point their heads want fit in their helmets anymore.

I think Tristan has a brother on the team. Wonder if he’s portaling too.
Idk who's brothers but I do know there was 3 Tates on the team. I remember jaden or jaylen Tate at SMS two years ago was the best player on Shelbys team. I think he's the one who has an older brother.

He is a sophomore now, he was on JV's 9th grade year. Started at safety and played a fair amount at RB when our starter was hurt. Per the Crestrulz poor mouther, he excels at running in oatmeal. Sounds like you stole a great one at least at running in oatmeal.

• Haha
Sorry been missing a few days... Broke my foot a couple weeks ago and got sick to top it off...

Catching up and glad to see the thread hasnt stopped yet... We have GOT to keep this thread going bottom line

nice to see Crest realizing there is nothing coming for years to come and ole Jim Bob Billy Jake is reaching out to other schools getting kids....I hear ya pipeline...How in the world is the crest chevron staying open with all the free hunts brothers pizzas flying off the shelf is beyond me... lol...

If they dont win it all this year, epic failure with all you mayonnaise sandwich eating cretins spouting off... After this upcoming year its over.. I know it, Jim Bob Sausage Biscuit knows it and you liver pudding eating turds know it....

tell the AD Shelby Lion said yalls pressbox sucks....

love

Shelby Lion

He is a sophomore now, he was on JV's 9th grade year. Started at safety and played a fair amount at RB when our starter was hurt. Per the Crestrulz poor mouther, he excels at running in oatmeal. Sounds like you stole a great one at least at running in oatmeal.
😂😂😂 You need a snicker bar😂😂😂

Sorry been missing a few days... Broke my foot a couple weeks ago and got sick to top it off...

Catching up and glad to see the thread hasnt stopped yet... We have GOT to keep this thread going bottom line

nice to see Crest realizing there is nothing coming for years to come and ole Jim Bob Billy Jake is reaching out to other schools getting kids....I hear ya pipeline...How in the world is the crest chevron staying open with all the free hunts brothers pizzas flying off the shelf is beyond me... lol...

If they dont win it all this year, epic failure with all you mayonnaise sandwich eating cretins spouting off... After this upcoming year its over.. I know it, Jim Bob Sausage Biscuit knows it and you liver pudding eating turds know it....

love

Shelby Lion
I’ve told you and told you….skinny jeans ain’t for big men….especially the old and clumsy ones. 😜

Hated to hear that! Lion…hoping you have a speedy recovery.

love

Shelby Lion
I'm glad you're ok big dog. You are exactly right. We have to keep it going. Some folks can't grasp that it's all in fun.

You hang in there. Your post was vintage Shelby Lion.. LOLOLOLOLOL

That’s ok. Everyone deserves a second chance. You keep trying to downplay when all you really have to do is #HATEUS
I am not trying to downplay because he will be better than what Crest has and probably starts. I guess Big Jim can find another job for the kid that was going to play.Maybe do some painting over the summer if you get what I mean.

I am not trying to downplay because he will be better than what Crest has and probably starts. I guess Big Jim can find another job for the kid that was going to play.Maybe do some painting over the summer if you get what I mean.
You are so salty. You know nothing about our coach. That's probaly because he doesn't put dumb crap on YouTube for the whole world to see. That's who you should worry about. You should also get out more and talk to people and then you'd know no one went looking for that kid and even Shelby folks will tell you that. You have yet to grasp the premise that this whole thread is just a bunch of bull-crap to bide time before football season

This thread is the best thing to happen on NCPREPS in a LONG TIME.

Big Jim >BF2 - and it ain't close.

SHS LION - #HATEUS!

Can someone ride over to the chevron grab your pal a Hunts brother pizza and one of them peach slushies? Man those are good and that some fine folks working there and running it...

Ill trade you a backup running back, a 5th string kicker and an assistant water boy for the above

Thanks friends...

speaking of pizza I went to pizza inn for lunch, walked by a table and a dude had a charger sweatshirt on, I swear he looked at me and took a double take, like he knew it was shelby lion... Wonder if he was one of the ones that screen shotted my messages recently...

Any of you troglodytes get any texts about me around 12:30? LOL If so and they said I ate 27 slices of pizza, they telling a bold faced lie... :)

I'm glad you're ok big dog. You are exactly right. We have to keep it going. Some folks can't grasp that it's all in fun.

You hang in there. Your post was vintage Shelby Lion.. LOLOLOLOLOL
The broken foot story is strange my friend

Walked around charlotte convention center week before last all day saturday for daughters travel volleyball team day one.. got home that afternoon, was sitting on couch, stood up and it sounded like I stepped on something plastic, almost like bending a CD until it snaps...wife two rooms away yells "Did you step on one of your sons ear buds (that he lost) ) .... Nope sure didnt.. Thought nothing about it.. Day two in charlotte walked around all day foot was hurting, thought nothing about it... Step on a dang thumb tac that afternoon. (didnt feel that either due to swollen foot)

I call my podiatrist, go Monday and boom sure enough broken bone.... Never felt it... Now in a boot for 6 weeks... Walking around like Frankensteins fat cousin... SHUT UP lol..

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek

Walked around charlotte convention center week before last all day saturday for daughters travel volleyball team day one.. got home that afternoon, was sitting on couch, stood up and it sounded like I stepped on something plastic, almost like bending a CD until it snaps...wife two rooms away yells "Did you step on one of your sons ear buds (that he lost) ) .... Nope sure didnt.. Thought nothing about it.. Day two in charlotte walked around all day foot was hurting, thought nothing about it... Step on a dang thumb tac that afternoon. (didnt feel that either due to swollen foot)

I call my podiatrist, go Monday and boom sure enough broken bone.... Never felt it... Now in a boot for 6 weeks... Walking around like Frankensteins fat cousin... SHUT UP lol..
LOL..... Getting old is a mess my friend.. You are so crazy. In a good way..

With a bag of Cheetos lol

You are so salty. You know nothing about our coach. That's probaly because he doesn't put dumb crap on YouTube for the whole world to see. That's who you should worry about. You should also get out more and talk to people and then you'd know no one went looking for that kid and even Shelby folks will tell you that. You have yet to grasp the premise that this whole thread is just a bunch of bull-crap to bide time before football season

This thread is the best thing to happen on NCPREPS in a LONG TIME.

Big Jim >BF2 - and it ain't close.

SHS LION - #HATEUS!
Big Jim with unknown number of years being a head coach =0 Championships.Wilbanks 4 years of being a head coach =2 State Championships. Your are finally right = it ain't close.

love

Shelby Lion
I mean…as long as it’s dukes mayonnaise.

Big Jim with unknown number of years being a head coach =0 Championships.Wilbanks 4 years of being a head coach =2 State Championships. Your are finally right = it ain't close.
What’s his record against Shelby?

Bob please. You know I’m better at this than you are. It’s been proven over and over again.

You simply don’t have what it takes. If I were you I’d move on to someone else. We both know you won’t. It’s okay. I’ll continue to take it easy on you

Heck I like you. #HATEUS

Last edited:
BF2 won those titles with a tremendous amount of talent both sides of the ball. I always said give him 3-4 years and we will see how he can coach. Crest had the same thing with Clark winning title. We both know Shelby Lion could win a title with those teams that Shelby had with a broken foot.
Do t go down that road Bob!
I would bet Sosebee wouldn’t lose a 20 point lead either.
#HATEUS

I had Tater in mighty mites my first year at Upper Cleveland ! I called him Nitro because I couldn’t pronounce Nytavious ! You could tell he was going to be special even as a first grader … he moved to Shelby the next season and they had him, they had jaden pierce and a couple more of the current high school stars ! Nitro scored like four tds on us and they beat us 30-8 he came up to me after the game and laughed at me ! Hurt my feelings a bit ha ha but I’ve always thought the world of him ! Great kid then and I’m sure a great young man now

I guess what I am trying to say is I watched nitro , malaki , green , monte, , the current seniors st shelby and a bunch of the burns kids grow up from mighty mites and at the end of the day I pull for them all and am tickled to see all these young men doing well … I cheer for them all if I am being honest

With that said I’m still waiting on my pizza or heck I’d settle for a sardine sammich at this point

I had Tater in mighty mites my first year at Upper Cleveland ! I called him Nitro because I couldn’t pronounce Nytavious ! You could tell he was going to be special even as a first grader … he moved to Shelby the next season and they had him, they had jaden pierce and a couple more of the current high school stars ! Nitro scored like four tds on us and they beat us 30-8 he came up to me after the game and laughed at me ! Hurt my feelings a bit ha ha but I’ve always thought the world of him ! Great kid then and I’m sure a great young man now

I guess what I am trying to say is I watched nitro , malaki , green , monte, , the current seniors st shelby and a bunch of the burns kids grow up from mighty mites and at the end of the day I pull for them all and am tickled to see all these young men doing well … I cheer for them all if I am being honest

With that said I’m still waiting on my pizza or heck I’d settle for a sardine sammich at this point
Lion
We do now have Red Bridges as a sponsor this season , barbecue in press box but I’m not banking on you making it up those stairs , even for the Q !
You don’t like our windows up there anyway

#HATEUS

😂😂😂 You need a snicker bar😂😂😂
Nope, y'all can have him don't matter to me. I'm pulling for whomever puts on the black and gold this fall. Can't pull for who is not on the team that's his choice. Doesn't matter what anyone says you'll spin like Uncle Joe Biden. So do what you do Oatmeal Boy.

Reactions: SPRaiders78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT