ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Nope, y'all can have him don't matter to me. I'm pulling for whomever puts on the black and gold this fall. Can't pull for who is not on the team that's his choice. Doesn't matter what anyone says you'll spin like Uncle Joe Biden. So do what you do Oatmeal Boy.
I don’t give two turds about what you do.
You’re wound up tighter than deez.

You don’t need a snicker. You need a midol and a hug.

#HATEUS

Last edited:
Can someone ride over to the chevron grab your pal a Hunts brother pizza and one of them peach slushies? Man those are good and that some fine folks working there and running it...

Ill trade you a backup running back, a 5th string kicker and an assistant water boy for the above

Thanks friends...

speaking of pizza I went to pizza inn for lunch, walked by a table and a dude had a charger sweatshirt on, I swear he looked at me and took a double take, like he knew it was shelby lion... Wonder if he was one of the ones that screen shotted my messages recently...

Any of you troglodytes get any texts about me around 12:30? LOL If so and they said I ate 27 slices of pizza, they telling a bold faced lie... :)
Are you still an Arby's regular ? I don't work in Shelby anymore so I don't get by there but for many years it was on my lunch rotation .

That’s ok. Everyone deserves a second chance.
At least If he turns out be the bad apple that spoils the entire basket, then you’ll have your excuses lined up.

If he is as talented as advertised, I hope what ever happened last year taught him a lesson and he can be a productive player for y’all.

#sorryforya

What’s his record against Shelby?

Bob please. You know I’m better at this than you are. It’s been proven over and over again.

You simply don’t have what it takes. If I were you I’d move on to someone else. We both know you won’t. It’s okay. I’ll continue to take it easy on you

Heck I like you. #HATEUS
Thanks John I sleep a lot better last night.

Reactions: crestrulz
Herron the young mounties could be dealt a Strait flush (5 ships from same school) for HC. Got to do something over here to deal with all the crust momentum Santa Claus has generated over toward Boiling Springs.

Go Mounties....young Mounties......Go Cleveland County

Last edited:
Reactions: crestrulz
Jeffinitely would be a good hire

Still a rumor floating the texting box that beam is top four despite his insistence he ain’t interested on facespace
It ain't Beam.. You don't hear to much about one from South Carolina coming North, but if the rumor is true. KM is about to be off and calculating. Just read Joker's post under mine. It's all in there

Reactions: NC Joker
Every time I hit refresh on this here phone it’s defaults to the post above about Alstons !! Every single time

Good lord must be telling me to
A. Stop eating so much fat boy
B. Go eat a Que for 4 all by myself (I think I could )

What say ye Rulz? Lol

Every time I hit refresh on this here phone it’s defaults to the post above about Alstons !! Every single time

Good lord must be telling me to
A. Stop eating so much fat boy
B. Go eat a Que for 4 all by myself (I think I could )

What say ye Rulz? Lol
Go eat for 4 bro.. We only live once...

Poor old Marty gets all the credit🤪
my bad sir... I was grasping at straws, I swear I thought for a moment you were him :)

Well I didnt get my hunts brothers pizza, and I had to eat some Chef boyaredee sketty and meatballs for supper straight outta the can didnt even heat it up...... Didnt even get no Que today...

Even my own son brought home taco bell for everyone BUT me.... I see where his love lies now... LOL.....

I bet Rulz woulda at least bought me a mayo sammich

• Love
Reactions: NC Joker
my bad sir... I was grasping at straws, I swear I thought for a moment you were him :)

Well I didnt get my hunts brothers pizza, and I had to eat some Chef boyaredee sketty and meatballs for supper straight outta the can didnt even heat it up...... Didnt even get no Que today...

Even my own son brought home taco bell for everyone BUT me.... I see where his love lies now... LOL.....

I bet Rulz woulda at least bought me a mayo sammich
No problem SL. We're pretty close. Dude does love those Chargers.

Sardines and crackers are an easy fix lol

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion
Where are we on the KM hire?
Is Starnes a guess or do you have a little inside info? Inquiring minds want to know!

My inside KM person told me , the defensive coach at KM,
Chase coach
Scottland Co. Coach
And a coach in Winston Salem,
Said Beam didn't apply,and he not heard of Strait Herron apply

My inside KM person told me , the defensive coach at KM,
Chase coach
Scottland Co. Coach
And a coach in Winston Salem,
Said Beam didn't apply,and he not heard of Strait Herron apply

Herron was one of the first rumors to come out during our search. Sounds like somebody just pushing his name out there.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT