ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

First time poster and long time mountaineer. Just like Joker I have heard that we have an excellent coach with many championships that will be coming to KM. This post has nothing to do with him as we will support him 100%.

I will say I am disappointed and surprised that our DC (DWil) isn't getting an opportunity but will support our principal and ADs decision. Lloyd brought him on in 15 and we've had a remarkable 8 seasons. I didn't even realize till I researched MaxPreps how well we've done. I'll list the accomplishments since 2015.
87-20 record
3 big south championships
17-8 playoff record
Multiple Defensive POY
Multiple ALL State defensive players
3 regional finals
Our record vs present coaching staffs in CC
Burns 7-1
Shelby 3-1
Crest 1-0
South P 2-0 ( I'll throw them in since they are a great program as well)

I guess KM not winning the title has hurt him but I'm terribly disappointed for him.
IMO we got hosed in 19 vs Catholic but that's just my opinion. Not throwing any shade at them. I just wonder had that overtime went our way I believe the narrative would be different. Crazy how one questionable call can change how others see you. Before GL arrived in 07 KM was a joke and by far the worst program in CC. We are a strong program now and have been a top 5 3A program since 15 when DW came on board to run the Defense. Nothing against the guy coming in but he definitely won at a school with elite talent year in year out. I'm sure he will do well and will have all our support. I just wanted to give love to our DC who has put his time in. Good luck to all the teams next year. You guys all have great coaches and programs.
You were one of them I bet. You just came on here pissing and moaning and the next thing you know what you were crying for took place. Had the chance for a 5 time SC state champion to come in and build that place to new levels and at the last minute went good ol boy.

You didn't get hosed at Catholic. Hosed??? LOL.... How about not going for two and playing 72 overtimes. It's called NUTS and someone over there needs a set.

What a dumpster fire.

Before I forget it. You can do one thing for me. HATEUS!.......

You were one of them I bet. You just came on here pissing and moaning and the next thing you know what you were crying for took place. Had the chance for a 5 time SC state champion to come in and build that place to new levels and at the last minute went good ol boy.

You didn't get hosed at Catholic. Hosed??? LOL.... How about not going for two and playing 72 overtimes. It's called NUTS and someone over there needs a set.

What a dumpster fire.

Before I forget it. You can do one thing for me. HATEUS!.......
Dumpster fire is fact
Will not be long before KM players start bailing out . I even bet some might be going where the tide is turning. If they are smart they will. But I am sure of that happens Binky will have the SBI over across the county to investigate.

#HATEUS

Dumpster fire is fact
Will not be long before KM players start bailing out . I even bet some might be going where the tide is turning. If they are smart they will. But I am sure of that happens Binky will have the SBI over across the county to investigate.

#HATEUS
ol Binky....spends all that ill gotten money just to get Tim Moore's hush-puppies deposited in his butt-crack

#HATEUS

What?

Crest is just fine boss. Nothing to be salty about.

You can do like BF2.

HATEUS!
I know one thing if Shelby had not won a game in the playoffs past the third rd in 7 years I would be a Saltine cracker with extra salt on it.But we have won 4 State Championships in the last 7 years so I'm just fine.

I know one thing if Shelby had not won a game in the playoffs past the third rd in 7 years I would be a Saltine cracker with extra salt on it.But we have won 4 State Championships in the last 7 years so I'm just fine.
🤫. Ok. We’ll see. LOL.

The stupidest thing I have read.
No surprise coming from Shelby slappie.
Do we really count those 2A titles as full titles or do we count them as 1/4 of a title ?

#HATEUS

Do we really count those 2A titles as full titles or do we count them as 1/4 of a title ?

#HATEUS
Believe me he counts them. It’s all he’s got.

They’ll never be the 4A state champs. They can’t ever lay claim to having the best team in Cleveland County EVER.

All they have is a few 2A titles that they brag about and they weren’t even the best team in the County when they won a lot of them.

They beat up on rinky dinks and brag. That’s their claim to fame.

He’s also known for going off the deep end on a losing streak. Just wait. You’ll see.

He’s fun to argue with.

^!trouble maker LOL

You onion sandwich eating meatheads better win it all this year cause if not this thread is gonna be as the kids say “lit” …..

The mass exodus of you hayseeds will be akin to turning the light on in one of your fifth wheels and the roaches go to running ….

Back to the press box y’all better hose that thing down with hornet spray before tearing it down because between death by a thousand stings or breathing in the combination of rat turds and that broken crapper in that tiny bathroom certain death is easily attainable !!

Love yuns mean it

Shelby Lion

^!trouble maker LOL

You onion sandwich eating meatheads better win it all this year cause if not this thread is gonna be as the kids say “lit” …..

The mass exodus of you hayseeds will be akin to turning the light on in one of your fifth wheels and the roaches go to running ….

Back to the press box y’all better hose that thing down with hornet spray before tearing it down because between death by a thousand stings or breathing in the combination of rat turds and that broken crapper in that tiny bathroom certain death is easily attainable !!

Love yuns mean it

Shelby Lion
Only ones on here saying better win it all is the rest of the schools , correct me but I’m sure no one on here from Crest says we are winning it all. Winning it all should be every teams goal in February except BC, Cheryville , TJ and Highland Tech.
Shelby sucks , have that BF2 pregame speech ready for when the Chargers come to town .

#HATEUS

So what's the latest on the KM debacle? Is it a Strait flush, pair of deuces or KM politics...just go ask Fish what to do next. Oh don't forget Danny....he will be glad to assist. 🤪

well-bye.gif

This is what I say to all who want to move into a brand new Crest bought house with Half and half money.. LMAO

PS: You need a better leak my friend, this is WEEKS old news....Or at least the rumor is weeks old :)
Yeah we heard all same stuff you probably did but it’s official😂

Reactions: Shelby Lion

#HATEUS

Traveled though CC to Charlotte, terrible town btw, but Crest lol promise is on their knees begging for respect from Shelby. Crest is laughing stock of CC, kinda simple to see.... shoot even looked up some video on the team wow.... inbred out of this world. Grown Men with no teeth and staring at dudes, I was shocked. Is this normal in Crest weirdo fan base ????

Traveled though CC to Charlotte, terrible town btw, but Crest lol promise is on their knees begging for respect from Shelby. Crest is laughing stock of CC, kinda simple to see.... shoot even looked up some video on the team wow.... inbred out of this world. Grown Men with no teeth and staring at dudes, I was shocked. Is this normal in Crest weirdo fan base ????
If you’re going to join in here. You have to be better than this. You’re reaching bad.

You’re obviously not intelligent enough to be on a thread of this nature and neither Crest nor Shelby is interested in anything a 🐓👅from Onslow County has to say.

Go climb back on your sister junior and try harder.

Only ones on here saying better win it all is the rest of the schools , correct me but I’m sure no one on here from Crest says we are winning it all. Winning it all should be every teams goal in February except BC, Cheryville , TJ and Highland Tech.
Shelby sucks , have that BF2 pregame speech ready for when the Chargers come to town .

#HATEUS
You left out Stuart Cramer, Forestview, Hunter Huss, and North Gaston.

SHS Lion I take my statement back , we have now found the stupidest comment and poster on this thread . Go crawl back in your trailer park hole, you don’t deserve to be on this thread. Just because you have a government issued phone doesn’t mean you have to use it.

#HATEUS

Believe me he counts them. It’s all he’s got.

They’ll never be the 4A state champs. They can’t ever lay claim to having the best team in Cleveland County EVER.

All they have is a few 2A titles that they brag about and they weren’t even the best team in the County when they won a lot of them.

They beat up on rinky dinks and brag. That’s their claim to fame.

He’s also known for going off the deep end on a losing streak. Just wait. You’ll see.

He’s fun to argue with.
The best two teams were 94 and 96? I remember in 95 we scored like 50 on the defending 4a champs and in 97 a little 2a team beat the highly ranked All American loaded defending 4a champs. Crest only score came on a intercepted pass.

You left out Stuart Cramer, Forestview, Hunter Huss, and North Gaston.
They would all beat everyone in your conference outside of Burns and this year proabaly Shelby too. Maybe not North Gaston. And Hunter Huss has more balls than Shelby ever had. They chose to play up. Not stay in Rinkydink'ville....

#HATEUS!!!

The best two teams were 94 and 96? I remember in 95 we scored like 50 on the defending 4a champs and in 97 a little 2a team beat the highly ranked All American loaded defending 4a champs. Crest only score came on a intercepted pass.
The best team to come out of Cleveland County was the 1994 Crest team and the second best was the 2004 team and the 3rd best was the 2014 team. In that order.

I know your opinion will differ, but I am going to be upfront and tell you beforehand that you are wrong and you and your opinion can HATEUS!

Last edited:
What in the pig farm sorcery is this nonsensical garbage?

I will never put any stock, or any credence in an individual that , somehow, in their drunken stupor, accidentally presses the caps lock button and makes a small r in that user name... That is just lazy and proves they do not pay attention...

I bet they have a bottle of wild irish rose and a pack of pall mall's sitting beside their computer desk and the house smells of cheap wine, baby powder and swine dung.....

And I bet they eat Ham with "water added" and not "smoked"

Sheesh...

So what's the latest on the KM debacle? Is it a Strait flush, pair of deuces or KM politics...just go ask Fish what to do next. Oh don't forget Danny....he will be glad to assist. 🤪
It’s has became a mess. Current group of parents have pulled the current players into this garbage stew. This should be a 5-10yr program decision and not a 1-2 yr sentimental decision. Hoping the vocal minority of voices all over social media do not win out over the silent majority of KM football fans, alumni, and supporters.

Last edited:
It’s has became a mess. Current group of parents have pulled the current players into this this. This should be a 5-10yr program decision and not a 1-2 yr sentimental decision. Hoping the vocal minority of voices all over social media do not win out over the silent majority of KM football fans, alumni, and supporters.
I feel for you man. You are absolutely correct. That KMDAD that came by and shot his wad needs to come back on here and take some medicine.

No it's worse than that

The best team to come out of Cleveland County was the 1994 Crest team and the second best was the 2004 team and the 3rd best was the 2014 team. In that order.

I know your opinion will differ, but I am going to be upfront and tell you beforehand that you are wrong and you and your opinion can HATEUS!
You remind me of Joe Biden. What ever you say you just expect people to believe you. I’m going with 06 Shelby team,16 Shelby team,and the 21 Shelby team.

You remind me of Joe Biden. What ever you say you just expect people to believe you. I’m going with 06 Shelby team,16 Shelby team,and the 21 Shelby team.
You remind me of an oozing puss filled cankersore. But that's beside the point.

Give me a break... 1994 DESTROYS all your teams. 04 was way to fast.......Well you and I both know what that 14 team did to your OB.. Meat Wagon.......

SHS LION..................... HATEUS!

What in the pig farm sorcery is this nonsensical garbage?

I will never put any stock, or any credence in an individual that , somehow, in their drunken stupor, accidentally presses the caps lock button and makes a small r in that user name... That is just lazy and proves they do not pay attention...

I bet they have a bottle of wild irish rose and a pack of pall mall's sitting beside their computer desk and the house smells of cheap wine, baby powder and swine dung.....

And I bet they eat Ham with "water added" and not "smoked"

Sheesh...

An inbred from Shelby talking about pall malls and irsh rose? Wow keep living in CC and hanging with the in-laws....

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion
SHS Lion I take my statement back , we have now found the stupidest comment and poster on this thread . Go crawl back in your trailer park hole, you don’t deserve to be on this thread. Just because you have a government issued phone doesn’t mean you have to use it.

#HATEUS

Lol where do I start. Dude from CC talking about trailer park. Government issued phone? Put the bottle down young buck. Wouldn't even let you shine my shoes lol be serious. Crest hasn't done anything besides post pics at the beach and show what they are eating. Relax and wait for the season to start an watch Crest choke again. It's okay no one #hateus lol everyone's laughs at Crest to be honest

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT