ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Seriously I think Shelby gonna play a lot of sophs and juniors this upcoming season but are gonna be really the next season and they will be a little better than we think this season

After the next reallignment, let's see how they cook the numbers. I dont see 3A/4A titles in their future if they can't cook those numbers to play down

Maybe the supper club will figure something out :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
After the next reallignment, let's see how they cook the numbers. I dont see 3A/4A titles in their future if they can't cook those numbers to play down

Maybe the supper club will figure something out :cool:
If they drop the 3A numbers down to around 800 then we will play 3A if not we will be 2A again. I think you have been cooking you up a batch of meth, maybe you are Hisenberg from Breaking Bad.

If they drop the 3A numbers down to around 800 then we will play 3A if not we will be 2A again. I think you have been cooking you up a batch of meth, maybe you are Hisenberg from Breaking Bad.

I can't say what I want to say because you're not one of those supper club cheerleaders(at least not that I know of). You're lucky, I almost asked if you groupies are still making the coach breakfast and raking his leaves. I got nothing for you.......today.

• Haha
I can't say what I want to say because you're not one of those supper club cheerleaders(at least not that I know of). You're lucky, I almost asked if you groupies are still making the coach breakfast and raking his leaves. I got nothing for you.......today.
You are correct, I'm not a supper cluber, to poor. Let it be know world wide that Realville stumped the Chopper. It will be the first and last time that happens.

If the NCHSAA gets the votes it won’t be about the enrollment, instead they will cap each class at 64 schools.

Homerun for Kings Mountain... great Coach

334257767_569884828438151_9219763017873171877_n.jpg

This is more than a good get. With that said....there are big differences between how SC and NC programs are set up. He's only been where the talent pool is arguably amongst the tops in the nation the last 40 years. He is used to having unlimited dudes at his disposal. Even still, he can coach his butt off - no question.
The SPe-Shelby game in '17 I think it was... South Pointe just toyed with Shelby.
Historically SC coaches have come up to NC as near retiree-types and done very well.

Reactions: New3ra
This is more than a good get. With that said....there are big differences between how SC and NC programs are set up. He's only been where the talent pool is arguably amongst the tops in the nation the last 40 years. He is used to having unlimited dudes at his disposal. Even still, he can coach his butt off - no question.
The SPe-Shelby game in '17 I think it was... South Pointe just toyed with Shelby.
Historically SC coaches have come up to NC as near retiree-types and done very well.
I promise you he didn't toy with Shelby. A dropped td pass from making it 13 to 7 going to the 4th. Congrats on a great hire.

I promise you he didn't toy with Shelby. A dropped td pass from making it 13 to 7 going to the 4th. Congrats on a great hire.
The game I'm talking about was like 28 to nothing.... and yes SPe toyed with Shelby. The score wasn't indicative of how badly one-sided that game was. How many times did Shelby get across the fifty....maybe 1-2 times?

What happened to this guy getting the job. I thought you guys had reliable sources.
What are you talking about? I told you who they were going to hire 2 weeks ago. They just did.

They were set then but parents got involved and they about backtracked and cowered to them. Then someone grew a set and stepped in and now they did what I said.

How much more reliable could we be. And we’re Crest fans. They’re the same sources that we told Shelby fans that Lance ware was gone before they knew. We told SP fans Devine was leaving for Clover before they knew.

So you can have deez 🥜’s

Maybe you should practice comprehension when strolling through the thread? But hey, you do you.

🙄

smh... those who were against this hire are a special kind of .... special.
I understand there will be some grumbling when change occurs. It's like when you get recruited to go play ball somewhere and the coach changes which means a lot of the promises made are gone and positions are up for grabs.
But, if you are a member of the KM community and KM-first, you should be happy with the coaching change because as good as Lloyd was, you likely just got the best HC you've ever had at KM. If you were a recruited transplant, then I guess you will be onto the next address in order to play HS football.

The game I'm talking about was like 28 to nothing.... and yes SPe toyed with Shelby. The score wasn't indicative of how badly one-sided that game was. How many times did Shelby get across the fifty....maybe 1-2 times?
The game that Shelby had the ball 1st down at the 10 with a chance to tie or take the lead? Shelby toyed in the first half was the problem.

smh... those who were against this hire are a special kind of .... special.
I understand there will be some grumbling when change occurs. It's like when you get recruited to go play ball somewhere and the coach changes which means a lot of the promises made are gone and positions are up for grabs.
But, if you are a member of the KM community and KM-first, you should be happy with the coaching change because as good as Lloyd was, you likely just got the best HC you've ever had at KM. If you were a recruited transplant, then I guess you will be onto the next address in order to play HS football.
Mostly some of the current parents. This is the best hire for the program not their kids who will be graduating next year. I thought it was selfish and short-sighted for some adults to use kids to try forcing their way. This is an absolute home run hire.

Last edited:
Happy for the hire but Coach Wilson will be greatly missed. Coach Wilson turned around our defense in the time he was there and he was also a great guy.

You poor pony people. You get a new coach, a few transfers and all of a sudden you’re the best program in the state. No just the biggest 💩 talkers in the state .

#sorryforya
Get a life 78 , we cheer for our team , unlike your slappie arse and just post nothing positive concerning your team. Go back into hiding , we sent you bball team home last week and will beat the piss out of your football midget team this fall.
YOU SUCK

#HATEUS

Get a life 78 , we cheer for our team , unlike your slappie arse and just post nothing positive concerning your team. Go back into hiding , we sent you bball team home last week and will beat the piss out of your football midget team this fall.
YOU SUCK

#HATEUS
Do what I do bro. Just ignore that clown. The cowardly Lion. He’s all fingers

You poor pony people. You get a new coach, a few transfers and all of a sudden you’re the best program in the state. No just the biggest 💩 talkers in the state .

#sorryforya
Laughable coming from you 78. And who the piss says sorry for ya… “ya”? Are you a Minnesota transplant?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT