ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

You poor pony people. You get a new coach, a few transfers and all of a sudden you’re the best program in the state. No just the biggest 💩 talkers in the state .

#sorryforya
Since you chimes in 78, what’s this I hear about an investigation for one of your players. Something about a private school?

What is the record for a thread on preps ?
This has to be getting close or already surpassed the record
This is awesome !
It’s a good one but back in the day we had some doozies. This one will go on for a while.

Get a life 78 , we cheer for our team , unlike your slappie arse and just post nothing positive concerning your team. Go back into hiding , we sent you bball team home last week and will beat the piss out of your football midget team this fall.
YOU SUCK

#HATEUS
I was told by you butt buddy, this was a Cleveland County Thread . So I don’t post South Point stuff on here. I sure don’t want to further offend rulz.
By the way pulling from you team and constantly talking mambo-jumbo about your pony’s, are two vastly different things. We pull for our team as well. We just don’t talk 💩 about. South Point lets their play on the field speak for them. Runner up in the West two years straight ain’t bad. We would like to have had the opportunity to play one more game but it wasn’t in the cards. See you losers in September.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
This is more than a good get. With that said....there are big differences between how SC and NC programs are set up. He's only been where the talent pool is arguably amongst the tops in the nation the last 40 years. He is used to having unlimited dudes at his disposal. Even still, he can coach his butt off - no question.
The SPe-Shelby game in '17 I think it was... South Pointe just toyed with Shelby.
Historically SC coaches have come up to NC as near retiree-types and done very well.
South Pointe was the only school in Rock Hill that was allowed to legally recruit players to the school and was already in the most talent rich area of the district.

15-14 at Legion when he didn’t have far superior talent than his opponents. Legion was able to recruit during their first year and then that stopped. Now Legion doesn’t even have a football program, because nobody wanted to play there. I doubt that is what Legion had in mind when they hired a hall of fame coach.

We will see how it goes at KM.

You don’t really know what’s going on with your own kids do you?
We have had some outside people mostly from Gaston Co. try to start rumors especially about some of the kids who transferred in from Gaston County. Most of it is nonsense. All live in KM. Almost all played youth ball in KM. People move. People have a right to move. Almost all had KM ties anyway. Also if you aren’t aware, these same Gaston County people who are mad are also slandering Crest and the rest of Cleveland Co. about kids coming to your school.

We have had some outside people mostly from Gaston Co. try to start rumors especially about some of the kids who transferred in from Gaston County. Most of it is nonsense. All live in KM. Almost all played youth ball in KM. People move. People have a right to move. Almost all had KM ties anyway. Also if you aren’t aware, these same Gaston County people who are mad are also slandering Crest and the rest of Cleveland Co. about kids coming to your school.
I know all that bro. We don’t care about who’s slandering us.

But, I’m specifically talking about your kids. You’d really e surprised at what some of them want to do. Not saying they will but you’d be surprised.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
I know all that bro. We don’t care about who’s slandering us.

But, I’m specifically talking about your kids. You’d really e surprised at what some of them want to do. Not saying they will but you’d be surprised.
Teenagers are emotional and say things. No need to worry until they do it. Most of the KM kids come from good families and mom/dad call the real shots. No worries.

Reactions: crestrulz
What are you talking about? I told you who they were going to hire 2 weeks ago. They just did.

They were set then but parents got involved and they about backtracked and cowered to them. Then someone grew a set and stepped in and now they did what I said.

How much more reliable could we be. And we’re Crest fans. They’re the same sources that we told Shelby fans that Lance ware was gone before they knew. We told SP fans Devine was leaving for Clover before they knew.

So you can have deez 🥜’s

Maybe you should practice comprehension when strolling through the thread? But hey, you do you.

🙄
I want in on this source.

Mostly some of the current parents. This is the best hire for the program not their kids who will be graduating next year. I thought it was selfish and short-sighted for some adults to use kids to try forcing their way. This is an absolute home run hire.
you are wise

Reactions: SPRaiders78
Happy for the hire but Coach Wilson will be greatly missed. Coach Wilson turned around our defense in the time he was there and he was also a great guy.
He's leaving the best coaching job he will ever have...interesting.

South Pointe was the only school in Rock Hill that was allowed to legally recruit players to the school and was already in the most talent rich area of the district.

15-14 at Legion when he didn’t have far superior talent than his opponents. Legion was able to recruit during their first year and then that stopped. Now Legion doesn’t even have a football program, because nobody wanted to play there. I doubt that is what Legion had in mind when they hired a hall of fame coach.

LOL....what goes on in Rock Hill just goes on. What Cleveland County aspires to be they been doing in Rock Hill for 40 years bro. Legion football died because no public HS playing by the rules wanted to play them unless they had a gap in schedule they couldn't fill. Legion could mostly only get private schools to play them because they also recruit/select (like private schools....and not too much unlike Cleveland County HSs) so he will fit right in at KM. He knows what he is doing.

LOL....what goes on in Rock Hill just goes on. What Cleveland County aspires to be they been doing in Rock Hill for 40 years bro. Legion football died because no public HS playing by the rules wanted to play them unless they had a gap in schedule they couldn't fill. Legion could mostly only get private schools to play them because they also recruit/select (like private schools....and not too much unlike Cleveland County HSs) so he will fit right in at KM. He knows what he is doing.
Cleveland County aspires to be Cleveland Couty. It's pretty good here football wise. I'm glad he's coming it only makes it better. I guess he could just shut-down Shelby and Crest and Burns but likely not.

Cleveland County aspires to be Cleveland Couty. It's pretty good here football wise. I'm glad he's coming it only makes it better. I guess he could just shut-down Shelby and Crest and Burns but likely not.
Without question. CC is great and has been great. York county is just on another level from most of the country, though.
He does make it better though for sure.

Reactions: crestrulz

South Pointe High School benefitted from the outstanding youth football in its area especially that Rock Hill Cowboys youth program. I personally seen this up close myself. The talent level in that youth program was unreal. The Rock Hill Cowboys program use to feed into the Northwestern High School program but the city never really worked with that youth program on facilities. Once the Rock Hill Cowboys moved to a more stable situation in the South Pointe district and started playing their home games at South Pointe High School when it opened, you seen the rise of South Pointe while Northwestern and Rock Hill High School took a backseat.

Legion had to play by some different rules that would have hampered any Coach in America.

South Pointe High School benefitted from the outstanding youth football in its area especially that Rock Hill Cowboys youth program. I personally seen this up close myself. The talent level in that youth program was unreal. The Rock Hill Cowboys program use to feed into the Northwestern High School program but the city never really worked with that youth program on facilities. Once the Rock Hill Cowboys moved to a more stable situation in the South Pointe district and started playing their home games at South Pointe High School when it opened, you seen the rise of South Pointe while Northwestern and Rock Hill High School took a backseat.

Legion had to play by some different rules that would have hampered any Coach in America.
The Rock Hill Cowboys have players zoned for all of the schools.

Any student in Rock Hill can sign up for the STEM program that is offered at Saluda Trail Middle and then continue with STEM into high school at South Pointe. Rock Hill and Northwestern have only students that live in their zone. There aren’t any programs that allow a student to live outside of the RHHS or NHS zone and still go to those schools.

When the district first changed the rules to allow students to attend South Pointe, they won 4 straight state championships with players from all over the district.

The only rules at Legion are that the players have to live in the zone, same zone as South Pointe, to go there. Most chose to go to South Pointe instead of going to Legion.

Reactions: DeBoer31
I was told by you butt buddy, this was a Cleveland County Thread . So I don’t post South Point stuff on here. I sure don’t want to further offend rulz.
By the way pulling from you team and constantly talking mambo-jumbo about your pony’s, are two vastly different things. We pull for our team as well. We just don’t talk 💩 about. South Point lets their play on the field speak for them. Runner up in the West two years straight ain’t bad. We would like to have had the opportunity to play one more game but it wasn’t in the cards. See you losers in September.

Biden loving liberal

#HATEUS

You're right about the talent he had and recruited at SPRH. It for sure made it easier to win, but still think he's a great coach. IDT he's going to walk in and dominate the big south against Crest and SP. SP will SP and Crest is hoping to size rings in the near future with all that talent. Should be very interesting.

*x2

You're right about the talent he had and recruited at SPRH. It for sure made it easier to win, but still think he's a great coach. IDT he's going to walk in and dominate the big south against Crest and SP. SP will SP and Crest is hoping to size rings in the near future with all that talent. Should be very interesting.
I never said he wasn’t a great coach, but every coach’s success is determined by the talent they have. Coach’s can help make teams better or worse, but it only goes so far.

South Pointe has been open since the early 2000’s and every head coach they have had, with the exception of the guy that just finished his first year has won a state championship.

Some schools have been open for a very very long time and have never won a championship and probably never will.

Kings Mountain has talent, so I agree that it will be interesting to see what happens.

Was the previous coach doing a great job to get them to double digit wins? Or was he squandering state championship level teams and falling short?

I have no idea what the correct answer is and it’s never that black and white of an answer.

The Rock Hill Cowboys have players zoned for all of the schools.

Any student in Rock Hill can sign up for the STEM program that is offered at Saluda Trail Middle and then continue with STEM into high school at South Pointe. Rock Hill and Northwestern have only students that live in their zone. There aren’t any programs that allow a student to live outside of the RHHS or NHS zone and still go to those schools.

When the district first changed the rules to allow students to attend South Pointe, they won 4 straight state championships with players from all over the district.

The only rules at Legion are that the players have to live in the zone, same zone as South Pointe, to go there. Most chose to go to South Pointe instead of going to Legion.
There was also a gpa requirement and no home field. If I am a competitor coach than that’s easy to use against Legion. You popping up out of the blue to hate on this man says a lot about you and your motives than him.

I'm going back to not paying you any attention after this. But I'll pray every night that you can find someone to wheel you around and see us in September. Bring a a small bag with a draw string to take your teeth back with you.

HATEUS!

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
I never said he wasn’t a great coach, but every coach’s success is determined by the talent they have. Coach’s can help make teams better or worse, but it only goes so far.

South Pointe has been open since the early 2000’s and every head coach they have had, with the exception of the guy that just finished his first year has won a state championship.

Some schools have been open for a very very long time and have never won a championship and probably never will.

Kings Mountain has talent, so I agree that it will be interesting to see what happens.

Was the previous coach doing a great job to get them to double digit wins? Or was he squandering state championship level teams and falling short?

I have no idea what the correct answer is and it’s never that black and white of an answer.
Well said....agree

Reactions: do_you_tell
There was also a gpa requirement and no home field. If I am a competitor coach than that’s easy to use against Legion. You popping up out of the blue to hate on this man says a lot about you and your motives than him.
No motives here. Glad that you are excited about the new coach.

I'm going back to not paying you any attention after this. But I'll pray every night that you can find someone to wheel you around and see us in September. Bring a a small bag with a draw string to take your teeth back with you.

HATEUS!
rulz, rulz,rulz the threat of violence is appalling. I wouldn’t won’t to fight you if I were completely healthy and surely not now. I’ve never layed eyes on you but even if you were 120 lbs and 4’9” I wouldn’t hit you. Just not my style. I’ll apologize for the butt buddy comment, uncalled for.

I won’t be at all surprised if Crest wins a Big South title in the next couple years. But running up against a team like Dudley as SP did a couple years ago, I’m sorry Crest ain’t going any further. Again I don’t and won’t hate Crest. I don’t hate any school but if I did Crest would still be behind Shelby. Good luck Pony Boys and GO BIG RED !!! I hope you have a good day

Reactions: New3ra
rulz, rulz,rulz the threat of violence is appalling. I wouldn’t won’t to fight you if I were completely healthy and surely not now. I’ve never layed eyes on you but even if you were 120 lbs and 4’9” I wouldn’t hit you. Just not my style. I’ll apologize for the butt buddy comment, uncalled for.

I won’t be at all surprised if Crest wins a Big South title in the next couple years. But running up against a team like Dudley as SP did a couple years ago, I’m sorry Crest ain’t going any further. Again I don’t and won’t hate Crest. I don’t hate any school but if I did Crest would still be behind Shelby. Good luck Pony Boys and GO BIG RED !!! I hope you have a good day
They better win it this year because the following season they most definitely will run into that same type of team, if not better.

They better win it this year because the following season they most definitely will run into that same type of team, if not better.
You shouldn’t believe anything that idiot types You obviously don’t have a clue. Crest is loaded for the next four years. Whether they win a ring or not is up to them but trust me. No one is scheduling Crest for homecoming. By no one I mean NO ONE.

Do one thing for us.

HATEUS.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT