ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I think they want somebody to hate em. I guess they still don’t get enough attention to suite em. Some folks think negative attention is better than none.
Oh well if you can work it into your schedule, just to make em happy, you should take a little time and hate Crust. Me I’m just #sorryforya

Cleveland County kids are really working hard before spring ball starts.. If you don’t have a twitter I suggest getting 1 you can see the work they are putting in 1st hand,

Reactions: crestrulz
Seadog I’m don’t know exactly what I did to piss your buddy rulz off but I have forevermore done it. He got mad at me at last years playoff game between SP & Crust. He believes they got hosed. I have no idea, I was sitting by the press box on the far side from the action. I have many times suggested his first class coach could have opted to kicked a field goal from inside the 1 yd. line for the win. He chose to go for the TD from the 2 yd. line and closer (4) times. He’s mad at me, in my opinion (which he wants none of) for something he should be upset at his first class coach for. Anyway I had intended to met him at half time, on the visitors side. I was recovering from esophageal cancer surgery and didn’t have it in me to go over. He holds that against me as well. He’s probably a nice guy but I’ll never know. All he wants to do do is whoop my a$$. Any way I’m glad you’re still posting. Hope you can get home for a game this year. Have a good summer.

Reactions: seadog28
Maybe the Greatest thread ever? I’m just proud my boy’s (Crestrulz) nuts dropped for this topic.

if not the greatest one of them for sure. I’m new to the forums so just getting caught up but I guess great rivals create great opportunities for threads such as this..

Reactions: seadog28
rulz, rulz,rulz the threat of violence is appalling. I wouldn’t won’t to fight you if I were completely healthy and surely not now. I’ve never layed eyes on you but even if you were 120 lbs and 4’9” I wouldn’t hit you. Just not my style. I’ll apologize for the butt buddy comment, uncalled for.

I won’t be at all surprised if Crest wins a Big South title in the next couple years. But running up against a team like Dudley as SP did a couple years ago, I’m sorry Crest ain’t going any further. Again I don’t and won’t hate Crest. I don’t hate any school but if I did Crest would still be behind Shelby. Good luck Pony Boys and GO BIG RED !!! I hope you have a good day
Just when I thought you and I were getting along , you called me butt buddy. Don’t apologize.
That broke my heart to hear the apology.
And if Rulz was 4’9 he would fit right in in Midgetville , you would call him Daddy!

#HATEUS

• Love
Reactions: SPRaiders78
And to think someone called to complain about Crest hosting this camp for the young men of the surrounding area. Who has the time to give a piss what Crest does in March? What a loser to whoever it was.
Camp was open to any and all schools , had some kids from Gaffney come up. Great job hosting this great camp Crest. Come one come all the way is should be.

Or maybe the one that complained is scared their kids or some kids will not return to their respective school , hmmmm,lol.

#HATEUS

Last edited:
And to think someone called to complain about Crest hosting this camp for the young men of the surrounding area. Who has the time to give a piss what Crest does in March? What a loser to whoever it was.
Camp was open to any and all schools , had some kids from Gaffney come up. Great job hosting this great camp Crest. Come one come all the way is should be.

Or maybe the k e that complained is scared their kids or some kids will not return to their respective school , hmmmm,lol.

#HATEUS
It’s a good thing #chargernation has things in place to combat 💩 like that. SMH. Come one come all!

Or maybe the k e that complained is scared their kids or some kids will not return to their respective school , hmmmm,lol.

#HATEUS
Whoever did that ( cough cough).

You coward. See you soon.

Come one come all!!!

HATEUS!

Revenge Tour 23. Who in the world do you want revenge from. Come on big Jim

Revenge Tour 23. Who in the world do you want revenge from. Come on big Jim
I agree!!! 9-4 It's not revenge? I love what Crest has going though!!! Kudos!!! Can't wait to watch Crest/Gaffney. It's gonna be a good one!

Last edited:
Revenge tour?

I needs to be “the prayer tour” as in you better hope and pray y’all win every game convincingly and coast to a 3a title with all that “talent” at the Manure farm ….

If not Billy Jack John Bob better “saddle up” his truck complete with all his furniture and clothes because the honeymoon will be over and you snail taco eating cretins will stake a “for sale” sign in his front yard

#noringnojob

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: beamer24
The best thing that happened in a long time was that speech by BF2. We believed him and wanted to make his dream come true.

HATEUS!

Revenge tour?

I needs to be “the prayer tour” as in you better hope and pray y’all win every game convincingly and coast to a 3a title with all that “talent” at the Manure farm ….

If not Billy Jack John Bob better “saddle up” his truck complete with all his furniture and clothes because the honeymoon will be over and you snail taco eating cretins will stake a “for sale” sign in his front yard

#noringnojob
Not as easy to win 3A no split class but if what I hear is true the ponies will be a tough out. 3A always has a couple pure power houses.
Undefeated with that schedule is realistic but not likely playing Gaffney Burns and SP. Even that depleted Shelby roster still has more talent than most all 3A teams.
If KM finds their QB with that coaching staff look out for those young Mounties to be favs. Crust over achieved last year with that JV team and will still be young.
Don't sleep on Burns - with Mooney, Norris and a couple of Wal Mart Man Super Center blue light specials from their new found territory. Mack's liver mush boy is cooking eggs and grits to go with it for the last breakfast for his red neck disciples and visor boy

Last edited:
None of us are worried about undefeated or anything else Joker. We love our coach. He’s one of us. He’s not getting ran off. That’s what they say because it’s all they can say.

Crest and Shelby are completely different That speech from BF2 lit 🔥 to Crest.

He wants it. So he gets it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT