ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Tomorrow 1pm a new crop of Chargers sign up and bye into the system. 8th grade signing day at the high school ! A very very good group of guys . the future is very bright on The Ranch. I can not wait to see this class perform and win State Titles!!

#HATEUS

That 8th grade team had some big boys across the OL. Looking forward to seeing them in the future.

Tomorrow 1pm a new crop of Chargers sign up and bye into the system. 8th grade signing day at the high school ! A very very good group of guys . the future is very bright on The Ranch. I can not wait to see this class perform and win State Titles!!

#HATEUS
You have been waiting 8 years so it shouldn’t be to hard. If I was you guys I would be hoping for a third rd win.

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra
Big Sausages.

He’s moved onto you. I’ve been dragging him for a long time. I’m not telling you what you should say but I’d ask him how many 3A or 3AA titles Sink Hole High would have won over the last let’s say 15 years.

You know when they couldn’t out talent poor 2A schools.

What he will do is this. He won’t answer and if he does he’ll make crap up. He knows the answer is next to none if that but he’ll be quivering to much to type it.

One thing is a fact. We’re ALL going to see what kind of coach they got this year.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Big Sausages.

He’s moved onto you. I’ve been dragging him for a long time. I’m not telling you what you should say but I’d ask him how many 3A or 3AA titles Sink Hole High would have won over the last let’s say 15 years.

You know when they couldn’t out talent poor 2A schools.

What he will do is this. He won’t answer and if he does he’ll make crap up. He knows the answer is next to none if that but he’ll be quivering to much to type it.

One thing is a fact. We’re ALL going to see what kind of coach they got this year.
I will never move on from you. Yes being Head coach at Shelby brings a lot of pressure because we have come expect championships every year. Bottom line if he had not got past the third rd in the last 8 years changes would probably come. But he has championships 19 and 21. You remember that 19 team I believe the score was like fifty something to 20 over the Chargers.

You have been waiting 8 years so it shouldn’t be to hard. If I was you guys I would be hoping for a third rd win.
The best part about you SHS is when you type you prove how ignorant you are , we always think you are ignorant but you erase all doubt when you type.
If I were you guys at THS , Titanic High School , I would not be worried or concerned with Crest but be more concerned about winning a county game this season. You were 0-3 last year , by my book you can’t say anything.
As Rulz says chop your fingers off your done. To make make it more embarrassing for you Burns beat the piss out of you within 3 weeks of each beat down.
We know you will not answer question regarding how many titles you would win in 3A , the answer is zero.
I personally invite you to come to CREST tomorrow so you can what a signing day looks like. We even have a player , dang good player that is signing , he was over there at that dump couple weeks ago.
You know the one that lives and has lived in Crest district , the one Shelby recruited to come over.
I am with Rulz , you are one of the many reasons I would not pull for Shelby in any sport.
One last thing try to figure that defense out before September , just awful , you blamed The Crest guy couple years ago and heck Shelby was worse last season.
Titanic High School , it’s just the beginning.

#HATEUS

Last edited:
I will never move on from you. Yes being Head coach at Shelby brings a lot of pressure because we have come expect championships every year. Bottom line if he had not got past the third rd in the last 8 years changes would probably come. But he has championships 19 and 21. You remember that 19 team I believe the score was like fifty something to 20 over the Chargers.
I also remember those teams you could have coached them and won.
Your talent is disappearing , BF2 will be out in two years
If he’s smart he leaves.

The best part about you SHS is when you type you prove how ignorant you are , we always think you are ignorant but you erase all doubt when you type.
If I were you guys at THS , Titanic High School , I would not be worried or concerned with Crest but be more concerned about winning a county game this season. You were 0-3 last year , by my book you can’t say anything.
As Rulz says chop your fingers off your done. To make make it more embarrassing for you Burns beat the piss out of you within 3 weeks of each beat down.
We know you will not answer question regarding how many titles you would win in 3A , the answer is zero.
I personally invite you to come to Cret tomorrow so you can what a signing day looks like. We even have a player , dang good player that is signing , he was over there at that dump couple weeks ago.
You know the one that lives and has lived in Crest district , the one Shelby recruited to come over.
I am with Rulz , you are one of the many reasons I would not pull for Shelby in any sport.
One last thing try to figure that defense out before September , just awful , you blamed The Crest guy couple years ago and heck Shelby was worse last season.

#HATEUS
WORD!

#HATEUS!

Last edited:
I personally invite you to come to Cret tomorrow so you can what a signing day looks like. We even have a player , dang good player that is signing , he was over there at that dump couple weeks ago.

#HATEUS
You just typed come over to Cret tomorrow. Also what was the Burns vs Crest score?

You just typed come over to Cret tomorrow. Also what was the Burns vs Crest score?
What was the Shelby-Crest score ?
And I would wager that if Crest played Burns again at end of season the game would have been different.

I can see why none of the Shelby people like you in here.

#HATEUS

And I would wager that if Crest played Burns again at end of season the game would have been different.

#HATEUS
Burns would have been on by a bigger score.

I live way way way in the north end of the county and the internet or broadband is nonexistent here ! On a waiting list for Starlink and currently use a 5g aircard from firstnet ! It’s fast enough to stream etc numerous devices and wife uses it to work from home but I’d kick a charger fan slap in their tooth for some “real” broadband internet
So to answer the question earlier about internet NOPE lol

Edit : ok I’m old I couldn’t kick a midget in the tooth but I’m betting I could make a shin or perhaps a knee bleed !

SHUT UP!!!

#dirtyanklemafia

I live way way way in the north end of the county and the internet or broadband is nonexistent here ! On a waiting list for Starlink and currently use a 5g aircard from firstnet ! It’s fast enough to stream etc numerous devices and wife uses it to work from home but I’d kick a charger fan slap in their tooth for some “real” broadband internet

Edit : ok I’m old I couldn’t kick a midget in the tooth but I’m betting I could make a shin or perhaps a knee bleed !

SHUT UP!!!

#dirtyanklemafia
LOLOLOLOL....... You're funny in a good way. Kick a charger fan in the "tooth" LOLOLOLOLOLOL

#HATEUS
He don't want to talk about that game. That is the #HATEUS game. That night he left with a lump in his throat a tear in his eye and a crack in his callous heart. It was at that moment he knew it was over.

He knew that film crew had it all documented. His team that he said before the season was one of the best ever. That huge O-LINE and that seasoned QB and that supposedly fantastic defense was going to win another 2a title.

He knew there was no way a team with a bunch of 9th and 10th graders playing key positions couldn't hang with that Shelby team. For a fleeting moment up 29-6 he was ecstatic. He was so happy, over there eating and cutting it up with his one friend that hates him behind his back.

Then big Jim kicked in the turbo charger, snatched the very breath out of his spindly little chest. He had forgotten about big Jim and Hendersonville and what he had done to BF2 that night. It all came rushing back to Bob, he screams (inside himself, he’s a weirdo so he couldn’t scream out loud or they’d look at him funny to his face and not behind his back like normal) Anyway, (my bad)…… I can picture his face (sheesh) up 49 to 48 with a minute to go. The Chargers backed up in their own endzone when Tater lets it fly. Bob inside himself again begs God for intervention and none came. He watches as Green hauls in the deep out turns up field remembering the chants of overrated from those geeks that can’t play football and 94 yards later leaving Bob with a broken heart and hotdog chili stains on his chin and BF2 0 and 2 against JS…..

You can tell his #HATE has intensified. He can’t admit that Crest was coached up and got better as the season went on, and Shelby got worse and worse and worse until they finally for the first time any of us can remember QUIT at the second Burns game. They just QUIT………………. Beaten like a rented mule with no desire and no heart. It's easy when you have more talent that anyone to win. I mean Will Clark for crying out loud has a ring off the back of Coach Barnes and his hard - work but we all knew.

BUT – It’s going to be better this year according to him…. We’re all going to see……We’re going to find out just what good coaching they have. After all, we Crest fans know what good coaching can do with young talent we saw it last year. No it didn't end with a ring but it did end way better than it started just a kicker or a real ref away from the next round...... Not QUITTING on a damp field in Lawndale.

#HATEUS.............WE WANT YOU TOO.......#HATEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
He don't want to talk about that game. That is the #HATEUS game. That night he left with a lump in his throat a tear in his eye and a crack in his callous heart. It was at that moment he knew it was over.

He knew that film crew had it all documented. His team that he said before the season was one of the best ever. That huge O-LINE and that seasoned QB and that supposedly fantastic defense was going to win another 2a title.

He knew there was no way a team with a bunch of 9th and 10th graders playing key positions couldn't hang with that Shelby team. For a fleeting moment up 29-6 he was ecstatic. He was so happy, over there eating and cutting it up with his one friend that hates him behind his back.

Then big Jim kicked in the turbo charger, snatched the very breath out of his spindly little chest. He had forgotten about big Jim and Hendersonville and what he had done to BF2 that night. It all came rushing back to Bob, he screams (inside himself, he’s a weirdo so he couldn’t scream out loud or they’d look at him funny to his face and not behind his back like normal) Anyway, (my bad)…… I can picture his face (sheesh) up 49 to 48 with a minute to go. The Chargers backed up in their own endzone when Tater lets it fly. Bob inside himself again begs God for intervention and none came. He watches as Green hauls in the deep out turns up field remembering the chants of overrated from those geeks that can’t play football and 94 yards later leaving Bob with a broken heart and hotdog chili stains on his chin and BF2 0 and 2 against JS…..

You can tell his #HATE has intensified. He can’t admit that Crest was coached up and got better as the season went on, and Shelby got worse and worse and worse until they finally for the first time any of us can remember QUIT at the second Burns game. They just QUIT………………. Beaten like a rented mule with no desire and no heart. It's easy when you have more talent that anyone to win. I mean Will Clark for crying out loud has a ring off the back of Coach Barnes and his hard - work but we all knew.

BUT – It’s going to be better this year according to him…. We’re all going to see……We’re going to find out just what good coaching they have. After all, we Crest fans know what good coaching can do with young talent we saw it last year. No it didn't end with a ring but it did end way better than it started just a kicker or a real ref away from the next round...... Not QUITTING on a damp field in Lawndale.

#HATEUS.............WE WANT YOU TOO.......#HATEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Story Time with Rulz !!!
Love it
All Facts!!

#HATEUS

SHUT UP!!!

#dirtyanklemafia
now ain't that right.....lol at dirtyanklemafia
Bro yo crazy 🤣
You and crustrulz are fools

335063265_1327773704446559_5599535677004556199_n.jpg

@NC Joker see ha ha ha ha

Dang. He sounds like he has just as much money as you.

Every time you all type this I'm like: what does that even mean?

Half the teams going to the playoffs will be fine, so will the 2nd and 3rd round losers. They will all be fine.

I don't need to explain anything, nobody can win it all every year...kids transfer everyday...
Shelby will be back to business

We don’t have 2 million for a field house. But, we got something money can’t buy. ^ right there.

They just can’t see it. Soon, they’ll have no choice.

#HATEUS.

Okay, I give. Never heard of an eighth grade signing day. Can somebody explain it?

That Kid is going to be special real soon. #HATEUS
BLLrduJLuHMkuSKqTJdt-ExjJ3jQzzF8zZ333nnHrgeHcXPZtnjygBxs_GhXY2uFSzi0jAbqiwdMvGBOi0UvHp0s6hrbxbtq7kEpjfHH77irTHbX-FwGALdcMVvvzF99mgYoSMOTK_UN1SAT5sBTCR5o-VOIPnDqQLmaoi1yVfdYScvTHoxba3ZW0tee-0rjE8wOeYex05WlzSIEgCFJAMMUcrZN8hUrqtfpEeDBoQHbYtoAaBdjPGdmoPm9JloH1UWjU8LGEmyL_9Tb_a80A4C4etT6uRozm_TVU4v43QUfCH46HQZkd7yP78terJ6xVNvSwPrzvx31MJDuw9O1us-kfc6LByzEuqEA2LQz2ab3vU3OF9mPxkualSyyYRJajT8C0d3p8Vi6tzytDI5L7vt96dp628VnjvCKSWWe3sl74boDAannpCYRjrUqi-9c5CqnOLy0tSNQsIO-OfcXFPTpAEMYWxwsMs8W4pPkSy0F53YgXZ59nMTMGsPNtmRMYMVKy0qerqT2Va64fIwjzSqXGlRamEIbFr-tuO8aXTmjy_3sRwmcYVCTJ3ojheLEs56IXOQK1ivF6Z6ZOCfXmJE-zPgA3SeRj7W8V7CtNDqVX5X7cxrzBcQJNzhjhU4hqb1fbH9eP1J5Uva-sEW4ZYp0dm8wb__HTvEouEhiwQKGVFDP5nF_VYd4wjlGFRdJ8fUcAcgJ3TfV-iNaKeLi4jXiJS2mviNPA3su7oclG33IceK1dmjsIT-gKlOYxnKFimtoinoMXed5v9U3VwIUB43G2456Y3hzYbPRLsjbmFSy2BrhibWiaNWgrNjq91cTGAriRareN0ZfmmL9k1NmQP8lwB0GN1oS-8uWIj2qmN39Yx0EI3aw7PaqcgIJqx1a9CQ64hIawzFpsWggvhqA9kiWJJ44aIwByU4tUZ0cG2lnxsPo=w660-h880-no
Mhappy today , he will put some big time numbers up before he leaves Crest.
My guy looked happy today , content.
Why wouldn’t he , he fled that sinking ship.
This group is special.

#HATEUS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT