ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Pardon the outside observation, but if Burns beat Shelby twice last year and Crest once then why would Shelby players not be transferring to Burns??
1. Because they see what happens at Burns after this year.

2. Because we’re Crest- We’re better.

3. A blind hog finds an ear of corn once in a while.

Overall Crest is Crest. And Burns isn’t. They play TJ, Bessemer City and Marie Calendars school for pot pies just like Shelby.

Pardon the outside observation, but if Burns beat Shelby twice last year and Crest once then why would Shelby players not be transferring to Burns??
Enjoy the one year the goat humpers had
You still choked in playoffs
Go shoot off more fireworks cause you best Crest in a somewhat of a rebuilding year with a first year coach at Crest. You slappies better lock all your women up that has all their teeth cause WE Coming. And when I say you ain’t wanting the smoke this season you won’t.
Carry on goat humpers.
To answer your question tho it’s because YALL SUCK !

#HATEUS

Probably playing in front of larger crowds, quality schedule, 3A, new coach, and all the Crust hype. Burns is probably back to a mid tier top 30 team after this year. Plus it's something in the Boiling bubbly, Springs water over there and that Crest C and their fan base. Crust fan base is about as nuts as Gaffney. I think Shelby players want to play in front of more than 200 fans when it's not a big game. Really can't blame them, but the county school board needs to make sure these transfers are legit with addresses and transcripts. As long as itf's air game what can you say. KM has been and appears to be pretty special with the new coach as well. I hope so. It only makes CC FB better.

Cam is one of Shelby’s best defensive players.

Bob is an anal retentive weirdo who HATESUS and wants his half and half money back.
So Bob is SL i got it. ill mkae a note of it so i dont have to ask again. Im still catching up on all tjis mafia stuff.

Reactions: Mopar forever
Probably playing in front of larger crowds, quality schedule, 3A, new coach, and all the Crust hype. Burns is probably back to a mid tier top 30 team after this year. Plus it's something in the Boiling bubbly, Springs water over there and that Crest C and their fan base. Crust fan base is about as nuts as Gaffney. I think Shelby players want to play in front of more than 200 fans when it's not a big game. Really can't blame them, but the county school board needs to make sure these transfers are legit with addresses and transcripts. As long as itf's air game what can you say. KM has been and appears to be pretty special with the new coach as well. I hope so. It only makes CC FB better.
Joker. Most of these transfers are legit bc most of them already live in the crest district. So they were actually breaking the rules to play at Shelby. But all of that gets swept under the golden kitten rug. 🤷‍♂️ heck a certain AD has already harassed one family, and that’s enough!

Piggy backing on my friends; Shelby peeps ain’t portaling to Burns. Burns will not be as good this season as last and they will go down hill after that for the foreseeable future. Shelby always has athletes coming up; however their athletes are transferring on every level. Not just HS. And yes, Crest is Crest. We’re scrimmaging Catawba Ridge and playing Gaffney, then the CC gauntlet, then a much improved Ashbrook. Our schedule could possibly be top 5 in the state. That’s bigtime for players trying to be seen.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Joker ,
You are way over with the 200 fans in attnedance for conference games at either Burns or Shelby

#HATEUS

Joker. Most of these transfers are legit bc most of them already live in the crest district. So they were actually breaking the rules to play at Shelby. But all of that gets swept under the golden kitten rug. 🤷‍♂️ heck a certain AD has already harassed one family, and that’s enough!
Yeah. They don’t tell the part about all their players living in our district to begin with. We don’t cry about it.

Harassment will get your teeth handed to you.

That dang video started the civil war again. They’re going to have to get together over there in that 2 million dollar field house and slurp pancake syrup and beg

I agree!!! 9-4 It's not revenge? I love what Creat has going though!!! Kudos!!! Can't wait to watch Crest/Gaffney. It's gonna be a good one!
I'm preparing my arsenal of critiques

gun-cocking-american-sicario.gif

as soon as Gaffney begins to form a blow out...

I’ve contributed to this CC thread cause there ain’t much else going on. It started out for me poking at a bear. I think it’s cute you fellows believe you got some sort of record breaking thread going. I don’t care one way or the other. The last time I looked on 4A, they had a 60 + page thread going about poor old Mack Brown. This one hasn’t even hit 20 pages. I’m done. Talk to you turkeys in August.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
All I’m hearing is when Gaffney bests the brakes off of Crest this thread will go crazy
Have you ever thought about when/if Crest beats Gaffney ?
The rest of you clowns from CC schools don’t want that to happen we know.
Could you imagine

#HATEUS

Enjoy the one year the goat humpers had
You still choked in playoffs
Go shoot off more fireworks cause you best Crest in a somewhat of a rebuilding year with a first year coach at Crest. You slappies better lock all your women up that has all their teeth cause WE Coming. And when I say you ain’t wanting the smoke this season you won’t.
Carry on goat humpers.
To answer your question tho it’s because YALL SUCK !

Did I hear crest tried to have some fireworks last season?

All I’m hearing is when Gaffney bests the brakes off of Crest this thread will go crazy
Have you ever thought about when/if Crest beats Gaffney ?
The rest of you clowns from CC schools don’t want that to happen we know.
Could you imagine

#HATEUS

#HATEUS

county rivals are great however I’d pull for any cleveland county team over an outside the county team regardless.

Piggy backing on my friends; Shelby peeps ain’t portaling to Burns. Burns will not be as good this season as last and they will go down hill after that for the foreseeable future. Shelby always has athletes coming up; however their athletes are transferring on every level. Not just HS. And yes, Crest is Crest. We’re scrimmaging Catawba Ridge and playing Gaffney, then the CC gauntlet, then a much improved Ashbrook. Our schedule could possibly be top 5 in the state. That’s bigtime for players trying to be seen.

It is bigtime for players trying to be seen of course it’s been like that over 20 years, names such as brown and Briscoe around year 1999-2000 come to mind.

Reactions: NC Joker

county rivals are great however I’d pull for any cleveland county team over an outside the county team regardless.
They have fireworks every game! Soon as the sardines and pickled eggs kick in ! Why do you think the crapper in the press box is broken ?

You get some of those Lard sandwich eating hayseeds festering in the summer heat the smell of grease , pomade , and manure permeates the night air and wafts from the Stable to Patterson Springs

It is bigtime for players trying to be seen of course it’s been like that over 20 years, names such as brown and Briscoe around year 1999-2000 come to mind.
Crest kids seem to always get the best offers. IDK why tho?

Crest kids seem to always get the best offers. IDK why tho?
Not sure either but back in the day before facebook and such when football Friday night on WBTV was a good source they seem to like Crest and report about them more than the other county schools, could have been many reasons however regardless of reasoning if you needed or wanted the exposure you did what you had to do to get it. I’m sure over the years that ended up being a double edged sword for some of the players and coaches.

Not us. We’d never pull for Shelby. I hope they get beat every game they play in any sport they play.

I’d pull for the Taliban and ISIS and Russia and VD and the CLAP and Joe Biden’s family if they were playing Shelby.

Last edited:
Not us. We’d never pull for Shelby. I hope they get beat every game they play in any sport they play.

I’d pull for the Taliban and ISIS and Russia and VD and the CLAP and Joe Biden’s family if they were playing Shelby.
Dude I just spewed my coffee all over me and the recliner🤣
You ain't right boy😂😂😂😂

Reactions: crestrulz
Not sure either but back in the day before facebook and such when football Friday night on WBTV was a good source they seem to like Crest and report about them more than the other county schools, could have been many reasons however regardless of reasoning if you needed or wanted the exposure you did what you had to do to get it. I’m sure over the years that ended up being a double edged sword for some of the players and coaches.
Charlotte and WBTV hated Crest. But they put us on because we were legit. We took down WC! Then we took down Indy. That was before the meck county blow up of schools. We were 4A. Before the charter schools; and before the county stripped us of Elizabeth.

Yes that’s correct
Crest had fireworks , Goat humpers had sparklers
I remember the firework show of I believe 03. Crest was dedicating a new monument, or field house, or scoreboard, or stadium renaming I just can’t remember but it was a great show.

I fell the same way except there is no way I’m pulling for Joe Biden’s family.

• Love
I fell the same way except there is no way I’m pulling for Joe Biden’s family.
That's the difference in us. There is no one Shelby could play that I would pull for them. You personally are a big reason for that. You arrogance and greed perterbs me. Plus I'm pretty sure you eat corn the long way. We have a plane that's going to fly over when you all are banging with Thomas Jefferson it's going to drop butt-wipes and pancake syrup out of it.

Butt -Wipes because we've been sticking it in you lately.
Pancake Syrup - because y'all like pancakes.

HATE-US.............

Last edited:
Charlotte and WBTV hated Crest. But they put us on because we were legit. We took down WC! Then we took down Indy. That was before the meck county blow up of schools. We were 4A. Before the charter schools; and before the county stripped us of Elizabeth.

uhm, who is Elizabeth?

That's the difference in us. There is no one Shelby could play that I would pull for them. You personally are a big reason for that. You arrogance and greed perterbs me. Plus I'm pretty sure you eat corn the long way. We have a plane that's going to fly over when you all are banging with Thomas Jefferson it's going to drop butt-wipes and pancake syrup out of it.

Butt -Wipes because we've been sticking it in you lately.
Pancake Syrup - because y'all like pancakes.

HATE-US.............
No the difference is one is a football rivalry and the other is about our Country’s and kids future.

Reactions: SPRaiders78
No the difference is one is a football rivalry and the other is about our Country’s and kids future.
No the difference is that you can't discern sarcasm. The point was no real Crest fan could ever pull for Shelby under any circumstances. It's not like Joe or Hunter are fielding a team anytime soon. It's intersting you didn't care about the venereal diseases.

Let's say Joe did find 11 to play and he mandated that Shelby play them on live TV in front of the whole world. I'm simply saying that I am dressing up as a broken laptop throwing corn pops at Shelby when they come out and pulling for team Biden to beat the brakes of of Shelby in a football game. COME ON MAN!

Tomorrow 1pm a new crop of Chargers sign up and bye into the system. 8th grade signing day at the high school ! A very very good group of guys . the future is very bright on The Ranch. I can not wait to see this class perform and win State Titles!!

#HATEUS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT