ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I think I read on face space they were beating someone so bad after like one inning they ended up just stopped keeping score

It was like 21-0 after one … maybe I didn’t read that maybe it’s the sugars but seems like I saw that somewhere

Last edited:
Yep. Crest and Burns folks barely fuss at each other anytime but game week. We've both got the same end of the crappy stick for years. But times are changing.

*HATEUS!!!
That is something I will agree with y’all. Burns has always been a good feeder program for the Chargers.

That is something I will agree with y’all. Burns has always been a good feeder program for the Chargers.
LOL. Don’t act like you haven’t got your share. But, If I were you. I’d be more worried that Shelby is our new one. 😂😂😂😂

I told you bro. You ought to quit. I’m just way to good for you. I’m willing to go 2 steps farther than you’re willing to go.

Oh yeah. Wanted you to tell them thanks over there. They sent the man over on us.

Don’t worry. Y’all are crying over Crest transfers that we’re illegally going to Shelby and SMS and living in our district to begin with.

It’s so good and thick in the County right now and it’s just March. Man it’s good. I’ll tell you what else is good. The squirming. Pressure will crack you or make you a diamond.

Pressure pushin' down on me
Pressin' down on you, no man ask for
Under pressure that brings a building down
Splits a family in two, puts people on streets.

^ get used to it country club. ^

P.S.

HATEUS!

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Wanted you to tell them thanks over there. They sent the man over on us.

Don’t worry. Y’all are crying over Crest transfers that we’re illegally going to Shelby and SMS and living in our district to begin with.

It’s so good and thick in the County right now and it’s just March. Man it’s good. I’ll tell you what else is good. The squirming. Pressure will crack you or make you a diamond.

Pressure pushin' down on me
Pressin' down on you, no man ask for
Under pressure that brings a building down
Splits a family in two, puts people on streets.

^ get used to it country club. ^

P.S.

HATEUS!
Sounds like your working on a big 💩, I'm skeered and running as fast as my old butt will go to get away from that.

LOL. Don’t act like you haven’t got your share. But, If I were you. I’d be more worried that Shelby is our new one. 😂😂😂😂

I told you bro. You ought to quit. I’m just way to good for you. I’m willing to go 2 steps farther than you’re willing to go.
I will agree I would have never thought ya'll would have got the Green's to move to Boiling Springs.

I don’t like this shit at all. I won’t use the “r word”, but Crest has a dude on their coaching staff who is real popular and liked in the community. I definitely think he “entices” players from Shelby. He’s the real MVP so far! That is all!

I don’t like this shit at all. I won’t use the “r word”, but Crest has a dude on their coaching staff who is real popular and liked in the community. I definitely think he “entices” players from Shelby. He’s the real MVP so far! That is all!
And Shelby don’t do the “R” word ? Come on man
These dudes were recruited by Shelby in the first place. They live in the Crest district and have for as long as I can remember. Quit your crying , Shelby has gotten who they want and what they want forever, get over it , it’s a new day. We really don’t give a piss if you like or not.
Maybe you and BF2 can go to David Allen and cry about it oh wait that already happened !

#HATEUS

And Shelby don’t do the “R” word ? Come on man
These dudes were recruited by Shelby in the first place. They live in the Crest district and have for as long as I can remember. Quit your crying , Shelby has gotten who they want and what they want forever, get over it , it’s a new day. We really don’t give a piss if you like or not.
Maybe you and BF2 can go to David Allen and cry about it oh wait that already happened !

#HATEUS
You are a lie. I have frequented the same gyms as one of the kid’s father over the past few years. The kid was destined for Shelby from the jump. He’s worked out that kid since he was a little boy. He will be a senior. You Crest guys are lame. You all have said over the years that no one wants to go to Gangland High, now this contradictive nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
You did in the past! Stop it! Where do you think I got it from? You have amnesia or something? You quit after Crest started having its on transgressions.
I don’t remember that but if I did it was in jest. I usually say Sink Hole High. But just in case I did. I’m sorry and I shouldn’t have did that.

You seem to have your ass on your shoulders LA. Something vexes thee?

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Stay out the kids DMs, and quit selling them big dreams. Recruiting and exposure-wise, Crest has done no better than Shelby in recent years. Parents of Shelby kids, don’t be fooled by a charming, slick talking, religious, smooth operator, an outsider. Have some Shelby Golden Lions pride! Cleveland County is a recruiting hot bed, period, now. It’s not just relegated to Crest, as it seem to be over a decade ago. Be realistic, parents. If your kid is good, tests well, and has ideal size for whatever position, a school will find him. All it takes is one school to “love” your kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: swatz19
Stay out the kids DMs, and quit selling them big dreams. Recruiting and exposure-wise, Crest has done no better than Shelby in recent years. Parents of Shelby kids, don’t be fool by a charming, slick talking, religious, smooth operator. Have some Shelby Golden Lions pride! Cleveland County is a recruiting hot bed, period, now. It’s not just relegated to Crest, as it seem to be over a decade ago. Be realistic, parents. If your kid is good, tests well, and has ideal size for whatever position, a school will find him. All it takes is one school to “love” your kid.
There isn’t a Crest coach doing ANY rwording! Facts! You just making excuses now. Trying to soften the fecal matter blow that has become SHS. Worry about getting your fan base to football games. Worry about fundraising and making all aspects of your program better. Y’all in a down spiral and there’s nothing y’all can do right now to fix it. Period. Parents are going to do what’s best for their kids. That’s on them and their decisions. Don’t blame a coaxh and try to tarnish said coach. That’s BS! Kids want to win; they want exposure; they want high flying offenses and bare knuckle defenses. The want the social media that comes with all of that. They want good coaching and teammates that will take ownership in themselves and have their backs.

We offer no apologies to anyone. We care about our program enough to have made all the changes necessary to be in the position we are. And you haven’t seen nothing yet!

😂😂😂 You were a flash in the pan last season
Prior to last season, you hadn’t done much since 2015. My bad, 19 was pretty solid. Not sure, how your comment really applies, though.
If you can't see the difference between what Crest does on offense now vs what they were running the last few years then I'm not sure what you are watchimg. It is true that Crest was losing kids because of style of play. Crest had problems and knew things had to change. I'm not going to get on here and tell you how bad I want Shelby to be. I want Cleveland County to have the best brand of football in the state. Crest has some good stuff happening right now, heck if one rumor is true it would be massive for Crest and has nothing to do with players. This has been true over the years for all 4 schools.

There isn’t a Crest coach doing ANY rwording! Facts! You just making excuses now. Trying to soften the fecal matter blow that has become SHS. Worry about getting your fan base to football games. Worry about fundraising and making all aspects of your program better. Y’all in a down spiral and there’s nothing y’all can do right now to fix it. Period. Parents are going to do what’s best for their kids. That’s on them and their decisions. Don’t blame a coaxh and try to tarnish said coach. That’s BS! Kids want to win; they want exposure; they want high flying offenses and bare knuckle defenses. The want the social media that comes with all of that. They want good coaching and teammates that will take ownership in themselves and have their backs.

We offer no apologies to anyone. We care about our program enough to have made all the changes necessary to be in the position we are. And you haven’t seen nothing yet!
FACTS! Let them HATEUS.

Recruiting and enticing have two different meanings, and I stand on what I said. I have a Big Sausage.

Reactions: swatz19
If you can't see the difference between what Crest does on offense now vs what they were running the last few years then I'm not sure what you are watchimg. It is true that Crest was losing kids because of style of play. Crest had problems and knew things had to change. I'm not going to get on here and tell you how bad I want Shelby to be. I want Cleveland County to have the best brand of football in the state. Crest has some good stuff happening right now, heck if one rumor is true it would be massive for Crest and has nothing to do with players. This has been true over the years for all 4 schools.
I have seen you in the forums over the years, and know you to be that guy. Good stuff!

Man oh Billy Jack Jim Bob and his staffs recent "talks" with student athletes got some on that Charger side awful interested in Preps postings..... Watchful eyes getting a bit nervous "reaching out" to posters about posts here...... LOL

Who's squirming?

Also, when and If yall get Simpson from Kings Mountain, where is he gonna live? Yall got enough half and half money left over to pay the "Saddle up" dues?

Stay off the "computer" Chargers , its getting some of yall all up in your feels and "reaching out" too much

Last edited:
stephen-colbert-popcorn.gif

here I thought off season would be boring..

Recruiting and enticing have two different meanings, and I stand on what I said. I have a Big Sausage.
Look little man syndrome , are you taking into account t the pathetic schedule Shelby plays
Heck kids want to play more than a half of football every week. Your schedule as far as conference goes sucks. Shelby could have played up look at Huss they ain’t ducking anyone., props for playing up to !
Grow a pair and play up. Period.

Also Big sausage is not what your wife said about you!
More like small links on your part , at least that’s what your wife tells me.

#HATEUS.

Look little man syndrome , are you taking into account t the pathetic schedule Shelby plays
Heck kids want to play more than a half of football every week. Your schedule as far as conference goes sucks. Shelby could have played up look at Huss they ain’t ducking anyone., props for playing up to !

#HATEUS.

#HATEUS.
Our schedule, I agree with, it definitely won’t help recruiting, but our non conference schedule compensates for that some, and besides, Shelby has done just as well as Crest in getting kids to the next level in recent years, and will continue to.

My wife….. LA doesn’t have a wife, and my sneaky links won’t tell.😁

Last edited:
Since we’re talking about wives and such I met a gal recently at the Crest Chevron ! She was standing against the wall holding up the building ! Patch over her eye, neatly trimmed beard ! She said she used to date BigSausages but was sure to mention she couldn’t understand his user name on preps cause it was like “giving a whale a tic tac” in real life

Whatever that means ? LOL

Read that to my wife in car giggling just now thinking I did good and she said you’re gonna make someone mad on there one of these days “ Im like they all know I’m an idiot and mean no harm ha ha

Last edited:
LA you have brought this thread to the next level. Some awesome posts. As far as the NIL half and half money I want somebody to send me my 20 bucks back and I will close with Crest sucks the big sausage.

LA you have brought this thread to the next level. Some awesome posts. As far as the NIL half and half money I want somebody to send me my 20 bucks back and I will close with Crest sucks the big sausage.
LA. You messed letting him know you weren’t married. He’s wanting to be one of your sneaky links.

#HATEUS.

Hunter Huss got to move up because they were 50 kids away from 3a,
Rule is u can not move up in less within 50 kids of 3a numbers.
Shelby been nowhere close to those numbers in years..
We want to move up, but afraid we will be nowhere close for while

Reactions: crestrulz
Since we’re talking about wives and such I met a gal recently at the Crest Chevron ! She was standing against the wall holding up the building ! Patch over her eye, neatly trimmed beard ! She said she used to date BigSausages but was sure to mention she couldn’t understand his user name on preps cause it was like “giving a whale a tic tac” in real life

Whatever that means ? LOL

Read that to my wife in car giggling just now thinking I did good and she said you’re gonna make someone mad on there one of these days “ Im like they all know I’m an idiot and mean no harm ha ha
My bearded woman is off limits SL!!
She knows to keep it trimmed up for me.
Fair season I let her grow her beard out.
So you were at the Chevron last week also?

My bearded woman is off limits SL!!
She knows to keep it trimmed up for me.
Fair season I let her grow her beard out.
So you were at the Chevron last week also?
I occasionally roll in through there to get one of them peach slush things after lunch they have the best around

But alas, recently I had to settle down.... Da sugars is up and I have to be good ha ha ha ha....

I occasionally roll in through there to get one of them peach slush things after lunch they have the best around

But alas, recently I had to settle down.... Da sugars is up and I have to be good ha ha ha ha....
You didn’t get a photo of me and the Misses did you ?
I can’t have any other man getting jelly over her

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion

You just described Shelby for the last 10 years, high flying offense and physical defense. Now last year we were not good at all except on offense. We've had tons of players go to all levels of college programs. One year does not make a spiral. This past season was only the 3rd time in those 10 years we didn't make it to a state final and oh by the way we won all those state finals. What has Crest done during those 10 years, I know they won I think 2 state finals but other than that it's been maybe 3rd round and out. During these 10 years I doubt Crest has had anymore than Shelby go to the college ranks. Now they may have as I don't have the numbers on any school. I just know we have had a lot. Had either 5 or 6 playing D1 power 5 conference just this past season. In those 10 years it has probably been a split on wins and loses in the Shelby/Crest games against each other, I am guessing on this one. I do know we clocked you a couple of times and I remember in 2013 y'all clocked us pretty good. So everyone needs to know Crest doesn't have anything going on over there that hasn't been going on at other schools. They had one decent year last year and didn't beat any of the good teams on their schedule. Also, Shelby didn't either. Yes, I am admitting Shelby was not good last year by any stretch of the imagination, heck we could not have stopped Shelby Lion after eating a cheeseburger or twelve and 2 big bags of cheese puffs. So keep on running that mouth as only y'all can do, cause you really haven't impressed anyone yet. Now all you hayseeds go have a meeting at the Quik Snak and figure out how your going to blast, intimidate, and skeer poor old Realville off these here boards and finally end Shelby for good. Hate to tell you ain't neither one happening. Will Shelby lose games next year, yes. Will I type something stupid as I have right now, yes. The end and be sure to tell them extra mayo for your mayonnaise sandwiches at the Quik Snak.

You just described Shelby for the last 10 years, high flying offense and physical defense. Now last year we were not good at all except on offense. We've had tons of players go to all levels of college programs. One year does not make a spiral. This past season was only the 3rd time in those 10 years we didn't make it to a state final and oh by the way we won all those state finals. What has Crest done during those 10 years, I know they won I think 2 state finals but other than that it's been maybe 3rd round and out. During these 10 years I doubt Crest has had anymore than Shelby go to the college ranks. Now they may have as I don't have the numbers on any school. I just know we have had a lot. Had either 5 or 6 playing D1 power 5 conference just this past season. In those 10 years it has probably been a split on wins and loses in the Shelby/Crest games against each other, I am guessing on this one. I do know we clocked you a couple of times and I remember in 2013 y'all clocked us pretty good. So everyone needs to know Crest doesn't have anything going on over there that hasn't been going on at other schools. They had one decent year last year and didn't beat any of the good teams on their schedule. Also, Shelby didn't either. Yes, I am admitting Shelby was not good last year by any stretch of the imagination, heck we could not have stopped Shelby Lion after eating a cheeseburger or twelve and 2 big bags of cheese puffs. So keep on running that mouth as only y'all can do, cause you really haven't impressed anyone yet. Now all you hayseeds go have a meeting at the Quik Snak and figure out how your going to blast, intimidate, and skeer poor old Realville off these here boards and finally end Shelby for good. Hate to tell you ain't neither one happening. Will Shelby lose games next year, yes. Will I type something stupid as I have right now, yes. The end and be sure to tell them extra mayo for your mayonnaise sandwiches at the Quik Snak.
It wouldn’t be fun without you realville. I’m just glad you like Mayo. 🤷‍♂️ I was more to speaking of the present to the future. Don’t forget we had a coach that literally only ran 3 plays for 5 years. Probably could’ve made a state or 2 if not for that particular coach. It is easier in 2A than 3A. Not taking anything away from your college accomplished players. I know some of them and am proud of them. But here and now things are changing and leaning our way. Along way from August though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT