ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

You remind me of an oozing puss filled cankersore. But that's beside the point.

Give me a break... 1994 DESTROYS all your teams. 04 was way to fast.......Well you and I both know what that 14 team did to your OB.. Meat Wagon.......

SHS LION..................... HATEUS!
The greatest team in Cleveland County History the 1994 Crest Chargers beat a Shelby team no where near one of Shelby's best 16 to 3. I'm confused by what ever in the crap you are talking about.

The greatest team in Cleveland County History the 1994 Crest Chargers beat a Shelby team no where near one of Shelby's best 16 to 3. I'm confused by what ever in the crap you are talking about.
Teams sometimes play down to their competition. It happens. That team won 15 straight won the not watered down 4a State Title and finished 18th in the Country according to the USA Today. No Shelby team has ever done any of those things and no Shelby team EVER will. That alone should convince you to chop off your fingers but I know there is something inside you that does away with the reality of facts because you walk around blind with black and gold glasses on.

Now you can do two things.

1. You can get on deez
2. HATEUS

I begged you to stop beacause you're just like Elizabeth Warren. You're not an Indian and you SUCK.

Last edited:
Teams sometimes play down to their competition. It happens. That team won 15 straight won the not watered down 4a State Title and finished 18th in the Country according to the USA Today. No Shelby team has ever done any of those things and no Shelby team EVER will. That alone should convince you to chop off your fingers but I know there is something inside you that does away with the reality of facts because you walk arounded blinded with black and gold glasses on.

Now you can do two things.

1. You can get on deez
2. HATEUS

I begged you to stop beacause you're just like Elizabeth Warren. You're not an Indian and you SUCK.
Rulz I guess Shelby could’ve beaten West Charlotte too that year going by Lions logic.

Did you know you could add all Crest, fans that have posted on this thread here together and there wouldn’t be a full set teeth ?

And no 72relic your false teeth don’t count !!!!

PS didn’t know that about Burns

Fun fact : I’ve seen the state record field goal broken three times live and also was there the night Logan broke the single game rushing record with I believe 510 yards …in a state title game

Was also there the night what’s his face from KM rolled up wanting to fight Rulz all for the nonsense on these boards !! bless he was mad and Rulz stayed calm and giggled him off ! He was actually a good dude just got mad and passed a few seasons ago … can’t remember his user name here but he was funny

Speaking of people wanting to get jumped on , I’ve met numerous around the state and many have brought me hats and such ! I’ve talked so much junk over the years I’d carry hats in my truck and wear different ones at games and tell people I was different posters from across the state just to see how they’d react ha ha

Ok I’m done

#MUDDAUBERS

Last edited:
Did you know you could add all Crest, fans that have posted on this thread here together and there wouldn’t be a full set teeth ?

And no 72relic your false teeth don’t count !!!!

PS didn’t know that about Burns

Fun fact : I’ve seen the state record field goal broken three times live and also was there the night Logan broke the single game rushing record with I believe 510 yards …in a state title game

Was also there the night what’s his face from KM rolled up wanting to fight Rulz all for the nonsense on these boards !! bless he was mad and Rulz stayed calm and giggled him off ! He was actually a good dude just got mad and passed a few seasons ago … can’t remember his user name here but he was funny

Speaking of people wanting to get jumped on , I’ve met numerous around the state and many have brought me hats and such ! I’ve talked so much junk over the years I’d carry hats in my truck and wear different ones at games and tell people I was different posters from across the state just to see how they’d react ha ha

Ok I’m done

#MUDDAUBERS
That dude wanted to whip me. I think he had a snoot full. He ain't the only one. Good grief that one dude from the mountains had a 100 dollar bounty on my head... LOL That was all back when NCPREPS was good. This thread is just a testament to the old school posters. It used to be way worse than anything on this one.

Not many nowadays could handle 87Raider...... That cat was something else. Footsoldier LOL.... GoOnIE bYrD - LMBO - and many more. It was crazy. Where is Ralph Machio?

I've met many of these folks from this board and most of them are salt of the earth people.

I like my pal SHS Lion. Him and I have did our little dance for years. He wins sometimes too.. We do what Shelby and Crest folks do. That's all..

That dude wanted to whip me. I think he had a snoot full. He ain't the only one. Good grief that one dude from the mountains had a 100 dollar bounty on my head... LOL That was all back when NCPREPS was good. This thread is just a testament to the old school posters. It used to be way worse than anything on this one.

Not many nowadays could handle 87Raider...... That cat was something else. Footsoldier LOL.... GoOnIE bYrD - LMBO - and many more. It was crazy. Where is Ralph Machio?

I've met many of these folks from this board and most of them are salt of the earth people.

I like my pal SHS Lion. Him and I have did our little dance for years. He wins sometimes too.. We do what Shelby and Crest folks do. That's all..
Please bring back BillyBob!

So what's the latest on the KM debacle? Is it a Strait flush, pair of deuces or KM politics...just go ask Fish what to do next. Oh don't forget Danny....he will be glad to assist. 🤪
I just saw this..... Danny....,. LOL........... That dude begs for votes and I saw where he was the only one to vote against funding a new pressbox for Crest... But Fish needs a window in his belly so DB can see where he's going too...

Last edited:

Those days were good....

I think Machio was a flash in the pan while a kid was playing. My only guess. Remarkable he stayed anonymous.

After my post this morning about teeth I get a text from @71relic because I put a 72 instead of a 71 ! Lord forbid I try and give him an extra point of IQ ! Nooooooo he called me out then proceeded to text “get your facts straight JUNIOR”

It’s like my grand pappy scolded me LOL

#OLDPEOPLEROCK

After my post this morning about teeth I get a text from @71relic because I put a 72 instead of a 71 ! Lord forbid I try and give him an extra point of IQ ! Nooooooo he called me out then proceeded to text “get your facts straight JUNIOR”

It’s like my grand pappy scolded me LOL

#OLDPEOPLEROCK
Whenever we went to Catholic the first time. It was shoulder to shoulder. No room to move. He sat in front of me and pulled out a box of KFC.

I was hungry. Bad. I said hey man. How about giving me a piece of that chicken.

He didn’t hesitate. Put a piece over his shoulder and I tore it up. That’s a good dude right there.

Whenever we went to Catholic the first time. It was shoulder to shoulder. No room to move. He sat in front of me and pulled out a box of KFC.

I was hungry. Bad. I said hey man. How about giving me a piece of that chicken.

He didn’t hesitate. Put a piece over his shoulder and I tore it up. That’s a good dude right there.
That he is ! I won’t post what he texted me when he read my latest above ha ha ha ha

Me him and KMA2ASU try to meet for lunch every couple months! Good dudes

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
Robert Williams was a QB and DB on that Shelby team..that team had more fire power than you giving them credit for.

Robert Williams was a QB and DB on that Shelby team..that team had more fire power than you giving them credit for.
Robert Williams played QB but he was no QB we just didn't have one, he was a great high school player. Crest 97 team was number 12 in the USA today and Gaffney and Shelby beat them back to back weeks. Some of ours would beat some of yours and some of yours would beat some of ours. There have been close games, OT games, and blow outs from both teams, but the one thing I know rings true is Crest SUCKS:oops:.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
Robert Williams played QB but he was no QB we just didn't have one, he was a great high school player. Crest 97 team was number 12 in the USA today and Gaffney and Shelby beat them back to back weeks. Some of ours would beat some of yours and some of yours would beat some of ours. There have been close games, OT games, and blow outs from both teams, but the one thing I know rings true is Crest SUCKS:oops:.
Was only speaking on 94 team..Williams was great at QB and was always the fastest on the field he didn’t have to be a natural QB because y’all didn’t throw it anyway

In other news the big announcement from KM should be coming Monday, but the cat has already been let out of the bag.

Tepper/Binkey has put together an interesting staff. Those young mounties will be right back and better than ever.

Binkey won't be out done.

In other news the big announcement from KM should be coming Monday, but the cat has already been let out of the bag.

Tepper/Binkey has put together an interesting staff. Those young mounties will be right back and better than ever.

It’s hard not to get what you want with that kind of $$$. Of course I don’t blame em!

Reactions: NC Joker

Binky gets out done every time he tries Tim Moore. They take his money in KM and then they vote for Tim Moore.

The South Point slappies didn’t have enough on the hardwood for the Chargers.
At a point during the game I swear I seen a call by a ref that was an official at the football game in the playoffs. And yes the call he made SUCKED

#HATEUS

Last edited:
Shelby girls go to 26 and 1 with a 60 to 36 beating of Monroe. Advance to play Salisbury.

Reactions: shslion
I'm so confused. What in then world are you talking about?
Forgive me for interjecting.

But I believe what he said was very clear. He thinks that you are turning into a girls basketball and softball school and that your football program will be reduced to second round exits while you all simultaneously think you're still a relevant power-house. Just like Richmond County.

I didn’t say it. I am simply translating his pretty simple post so your simple mind becomes unconfused. Take a midol and relax. It's all going to be ok.

If it would help you. I’ll get you an English to mental gibberish translator the same kind Biden uses to to rediscover the English language

Last edited:
Well I didn’t die yesterday so here we go

Y’all know there ain’t no chance Shelby is going anywhere! We had a down season by our standards last year but we shall return much sooner than later

We ain’t dead yet! Ha see what I did there Rulz? And didn’t even mean too ha ha ha

Welcome back Chopper ! Glad you paid off your commissary and are able to post again buddy ha ha

#RESTHOMEPIMP

Well I didn’t die yesterday so here we go

Y’all know there ain’t no chance Shelby is going anywhere! We had a down season by our standards last year but we shall return much sooner than later

We ain’t dead yet! Ha see what I did there Rulz? And didn’t even mean too ha ha ha

Welcome back Chopper ! Glad you paid off your commissary and are able to post again buddy ha ha

#RESTHOMEPIMP

I agree, returning to a 2nd round exit next season is a realistic prediction

Get used to being girls basketball and softball school.

Look at Richmond County, that's is your future, 2nd round exits thinking you're still relevant contender.
Seriously I think Shelby gonna play a lot of sophs and juniors this upcoming season but are gonna be really the next season and they will be a little better than we think this season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT