ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Two years ago again at a little league game I was heading down those stairs (sideways cause I’m on the large size (shut up Rulz )) and about four steps from the bottom there I go barreled into that steel door like a rocket! Gotta give credit the door didn’t move ! If it would have I woulda rolled out to the side entrance of the gym lmao
I can see women and children screaming and running for their lives with the terrifying sound of air brakes failing to slow ole Big Rig down them steps.

#ATEMUSH 😜

How bout one of you rednecks go over an take a picture of said Grave Yard. I’d like to see it. At least let us know where it’s located on campus so we can go by and laugh on game day.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
That’s pretty cool right there
Was reading another article about it and I think it speaks to what Crest is doing. These are not monuments for a stadium. It's about the work and dedication it takes to go on the road and beat that higher ranked team. That's a tough thing to do. That's why they are placed heading to the practice field. Former Clemson players will bring their family to these monuments so they can talk about those specific grit and grind games.

Was reading another article about it and I think it speaks to what Crest is doing. These are not monuments for a stadium. It's about the work and dedication it takes to go on the road and beat that higher ranked team. That's a tough thing to do. That's why they are placed heading to the practice field. Former Clemson players will bring their family to these monuments so they can talk about those specific grit and grind games.
Yeah. I noticed it was on the practice field where the work is put in. Knowing all that makes it really cool.

Will be difficult to build the graveyard next couple of years , being the 1 seed you don’t play a higher seed

#HATEUS

How bout one of you rednecks go over an take a picture of said Grave Yard. I’d like to see it. At least let us know where it’s located on campus so we can go by and laugh on game day.
Y’all won’t be allowed on that sacred ground 78 pics are on fb though

SAUSAGE SAID:

Will be difficult to build the graveyard next couple of years , being the 1 seed you don’t play a higher seed.

Making predictions now are you. How bad you recon you’ll feel when your predictions don’t pan out? No we don’t hate ya, might feel a little sorry for ya but we don’t hate ya. 🥴

#sorryforya

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
SAUSAGE SAID:

Will be difficult to build the graveyard next couple of years , being the 1 seed you don’t play a higher seed.

Making predictions now are you. How bad you recon you’ll feel when your predictions don’t pan out? No we don’t hate ya, might feel a little sorry for ya but we don’t hate ya. 🥴

#sorryforya
This coming from a SP midget , y’all been predicting titles for 40 years. I have said this long ago you better get us last year , well congrats you did. We will see later this season, I actually hope you are the higher seed in playoffs and then we come stomp a mud hole in you , take a piece of your 18” high grass with us , then add your sorry arses to the graveyard.

#HATEUS

Last edited:
They need to get it right. KM has some good young mounties in the building and can challenge for the BSC title even though crust is beating their chest. In all honesty, that KM staff needs to be revamped. No excuses for getting ahnilated in the POs with all that talent.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
They need to get it right. KM has some good young mounties in the building and can challenge for the BSC title even though crust is beating their chest. In all honesty, that KM staff needs to be revamped. No excuses for getting ahnilated in the POs with all that talent.
Agree totally Joker , KM has to get this hire right.
Hopefully the new coach will get to bring his own staff in , way to much talent over there and nothing to show for it. Like Crest had this time around KM has a football guy in the position to make the decision , that always helps, I know he will make a good hire.

Last edited:
Reactions: NC Joker
No. Similar to what Clemson does.

So what is the deal with the campus being called the “ Ranch” ?
Original?
No. A close copy of the Stanford University campus being known as the “ Farm”.

So what is the deal with the horse head logo?
Original?
No. Identical to the Denver Broncos logo.

So what is the deal with the “Chargers” name?
Original?
No. Identical to the San Diego/LA Chargers name.

So what is the deal with the “Play Like A Champion Today” tee shirts?
Original?
No. Identical to the Notre Dame motto.

So what is the deal with the green and yellow uniform design?
Original?
No. Identical to the Green Bay Packers uniform design.

So what is the deal with the letter “ C “ encircled in the oval in green, yellow, and white?
Original?
No. Identical to the Green Bay Packers logo subbing a “ C “ for a “ G “.

So what is the deal with the school name of “Crest”?
Original?
No. It’s toothpaste.

Is there anything original out there?
Have ya’ll ever met something you wouldn’t copy?

So what is the deal with the campus being called the “ Ranch” ?
Original?
No. A close copy of the Stanford University campus being known as the “ Farm”.

So what is the deal with the horse head logo?
Original?
No. Identical to the Denver Broncos logo.

So what is the deal with the “Chargers” name?
Original?
No. Identical to the San Diego/LA Chargers name.

So what is the deal with the “Play Like A Champion Today” tee shirts?
Original?
No. Identical to the Notre Dame motto.

So what is the deal with the green and yellow uniform design?
Original?
No. Identical to the Green Bay Packers uniform design.

So what is the deal with the letter “ C “ encircled in the oval in green, yellow, and white?
Original?
No. Identical to the Green Bay Packers logo subbing a “ C “ for a “ G “.

So what is the deal with the school name of “Crest”?
Original?
No. It’s toothpaste.

Is there anything original out there?
Have ya’ll ever met something you wouldn’t copy?
Fantastic.! I love it. WE IS IN THE HOUSE!

Y’all know don’t you. EXODUS! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT