ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I agree it should be at GWU, but you know who will win that battle. GWU will do what he says considering the money he gives, plus the fact they're in the middle of building an amphitheater that he's paying for.
If you play at GWU it will cost a ton of money. That president they have does nothing for free! That's none of the high schools have graduation over there anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
Some great video was captured at one of the Horseshoe Club meetings... Man what a wonderful meeting it was, enjoy Charger friends... and everyone else...Video also confirms that the "tooth brush" was invented at Crest.. Anywhere else it would have been called the "teeth brush"

Funniest thing I have ever watched. Also there is a whole lot of truth in it.

• Haha
Lights out , young on Defense last season but improved a lot over the course of year. Added some pieces to the back end of the defense. Expect it to be improved from the end of last season.
Agree. Got to replace Dae Dae, but a lot of Fr and Soph saw time last year. Looking forward to seeing the next step by Dez Porter and Lyric Pettis.

• Haha
Crest folks y’all need to check on our man “rulz”. He hasn’t posted anything on this thread since last Thursday. That ain’t like him at all. Most days he’s good for at least two or three post, Y’all make sure he’s alright.

• Haha
You need to give 26 on defense some respect he’s all over the field
Mitchell will be a beast this year he will focus on defense last year he was back and forth from defense and played some oline and RB , the depth this team as a whole has is incredible . Very few kids playing both ways equals better play and better end of game execution. I can’t wait to see this team this year.

Last edited:
Mitchell will be a beast this year he will focus on defense last year he was back and forth from defense and okayed so e oline and RB , the depth this team as a whole has is incredible . Very few kids playing both ways equals better play and better end of game execution. I can’t wait to see this team this year.
NEITHER can WE.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Mitchell will be a beast this year he will focus on defense last year he was back and forth from defense and okayed so e oline and RB , the depth this team as a whole has is incredible . Very few kids playing both ways equals better play and better end of game execution. I can’t wait to see this team this year.
Hey BIGSAUSAGES I’m and old fart don’t know short hand but what does this say okayed so e oline

• Haha
Did you Crest morons not learn anything from Shelby's disastrous season last year. Keep posting your twitter and tik tac stuff, it might come back to haunt you in the end. It sure did us last year. Then again y'all date your sister and eat mayo samiches so I ain't holding my breathing on y'all learning anything from anyone else.
You act like we’re making a movie or documentary or something. You won’t see our halftime speeches on film for the public. I guess you’re too good for a dukes Mayo sandwich. 🙄

Did you Crest morons not learn anything from Shelby's disastrous season last year. Keep posting your twitter and tik tac stuff, it might come back to haunt you in the end. It sure did us last year. Then again y'all date your sister and eat mayo samiches so I ain't holding my breathing on y'all learning anything from anyone else.
Realville let’s have you work on your team not going 0-4 in the county again , you shouldn’t worry about what we at Crest do , like horseshoe said we ain’t making a movie and having BF2 type speeches
Just sharing someone’s ranking , it is what it is

#SADDLEUP
#HATEUS

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Speaking of “documentaries “ I see on the tweeter machine Byrnes is the next team …. While I think that dude is about bringing some good stuff to the teams he documents it’s such a distraction at the end of the day in my opinion
But I’m old and the kids seem to love the attention so I digress

See Shelby 2022 as exhibit A your honor

#SADDLESORES
#HATEPOLLEN

Last edited:
Speaking of “documentaries “ I see on the tweeter machine Byrnes is the next team …. While I think that dude is about bringing some good stuff to the teams he documents it’s such a distraction at the end of the day in my opinion
But I’m old and the kids seem to love the attention so I digress

See Shelby 2022 as exhibit A your honor

#SADDLESORES
#HATEPOLLEN
I'm not a fan of it either. Pros have never did well following hard knocks no way teenagers can handle that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT