ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

You know you are scum when you call the DA to complain about a certain Half and Half raffle
Yeah. I got no respect for that dude whatsoever.

I’m willing to say it how it needs to be said. I’m not a bad guy but I don’t give a crap who likes me.

I’d love for his car to break down in my hood.

What is the situation with Crest and burns why is it if A alumni from Crest wanted to do something for the football program at crest why is it burns has to get it to that’s wrong

Parking and perhaps some football fans might want to see Shelby vs KM on Friday and Crest vs Gaffney on Saturday

Reactions: rbwebster32
Parking and perhaps some football fans might want to see Shelby vs KM on Friday and Crest vs Gaffney on Saturday
Oh okay I haven’t been to Crest since they started building the new auditorium did the new auditorium take a lot of parking up.

Reactions: Crestuff
Mitchell will be a beast this year he will focus on defense last year he was back and forth from defense and played some oline and RB , the depth this team as a whole has is incredible . Very few kids playing both ways equals better play and better end of game execution. I can’t wait to see this team this year.
Was he the kicker as well ? Kid is a special talent .

What is the situation with Crest and burns why is it if A alumni from Crest wanted to do something for the football program at crest why is it burns has to get it to that’s wrong
I don't know about these days - Tweeter or somebody closer will know better than me - but back in the day before the merger, the two schools stayed even... If a dime was spent on one, the same amount had to be spent on the other. I know that applied to county school system money - not sure that it affected private money from an alumni or local business.... I'm sure back then the County regulated it somehow.

I don't know about these days - Tweeter or somebody closer will know better than me - but back in the day before the merger, the two schools stayed even... If a dime was spent on one, the same amount had to be spent on the other. I know that applied to county school system money - not sure that it affected private money from an alumni or local business.... I'm sure back then the County regulated it somehow.
It depends on who’s paying for it.

If boosters are paying for an improvement project (the KM turf) then other schools shouldn’t complain.

However, say Crest got a press box and Burns didn’t and it was supposed to be paid for by the county then yes Burns should complain.

I’d love for Gaffney and Crest to play on that Saturday. I would be there.

It depends on who’s paying for it.

If boosters are paying for an improvement project (the KM turf) then other schools shouldn’t complain.

However, say Crest got a press box and Burns didn’t and it was supposed to be paid for by the county then yes Burns should complain.

I’d love for Gaffney and Crest to play on that Saturday. I would be there.
No idea how true the story is but I trust the people that told me. A few years back someone approached Crest about resurfacing the track. As it moved up the chain, was told it would need to happen at all. Was not being done by a booster club but an individual.

And they don’t know why we are how we are
You're the way you are because you love the smell of freshly cut green onions, much like myself LOL

You ever share the video on here that you sent me that time on the facebook, of the time we got in that boxing match? I wished you could find and post it here... Epic brawl my friend HA HA

You're the way you are because you love the smell of freshly cut green onions, much like myself LOL

You ever share the video on here that you sent me that time on the facebook, of the time we got in that boxing match? I wished you could find and post it here... Epic brawl my friend HA HA
It was my memory the other day. LOL. I laugh hard whenever I watch it. I’ll see what I can do.

Love to smell the fresh cut onions

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91

And I thought I was the only one that loves freshly cut onions

• Haha
Why are people calling our Crest team the Cleveland all stars it would sound better if they would face it Dream Team sounds better

• Haha
A alumni wanted to donate $$$ for a new track and field. Was turned down bc Burns has to get what Crest gets and likewise. Or at least that’s what I heard about 3-4 years ago.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT