ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

All disgust aside. Crest is really putting together a good team for this upcoming season. A lot of good pieces.

I’m hearing the Crest and Gaffney game might be at Gardner Webb Aug 19 on Saturday that would make no sense on money wise I hope they thought about weather issues we could still have it at crest on Saturday and if weather not going to be good at least we have a day to play with don’t want to hear about the construction they have four months

I’m hearing the Crest and Gaffney game might be at Gardner Webb Aug 19 on Saturday that would make no sense on money wise I hope they thought about weather issues we could still have it at crest on Saturday and if weather not going to be good at least we have a day to play with don’t want to hear about the construction they have four months
Having it on the Saturday and at GWU is a win for all involved.
Except Binky, he’s been whining already
Binky for next county AD he loves to tell all other schools how to run
Piss on him

#HATEUS

I know almost nothing about what goes on in Cleveland County, but damn I’d hate to be Binky, whoever he is!
He’s a rich clown that buys KM whatever they want. So he owns them like a pimp owns a Ho. He in deep at Gardner Webb for the same reason “ money”.

He runs against Tim Moore for his seat and all he gets is a money shot on the chin for is effort.

He’s been crying all over the place about Crest sicking his buddy the other KM clown on us.

So Crest is playing Gaffney. Trying to hold it at Gardner Webb on a Saturday because it’s big time. He being who he is. Kings Mountains pimp is trying to discourage that because of all the money he pumps in over there.

All they have to do is schedule Gaffney. Or someone like Gaffney but intestinal fortitude is and has been an issue over there for over 100 years.

He’s a rich clown that buys KM whatever they want. So he owns them like a pimp owns a Ho. He in deep at Gardner Webb for the same reason “ money”.

He runs against Tim Moore for his seat and all he gets is a money shot on the chin for is effort.

He’s been crying all over the place about Crest sicking his buddy the other KM clown on us.

So Crest is playing Gaffney. Trying to hold it at Gardner Webb on a Saturday because it’s big time. He being who he is. Kings Mountains pimp is trying to discourage that because of all the money he pumps in over there.

All they have to do is schedule Gaffney. Or someone like Gaffney but intestinal fortitude is and has been an issue over there for over 100 years.
Serious question, Why can’t they have it at Crest? Is it because of the construction going on

Speaking of Binky
I was speaking with an elder KM grad and fan , goes to all the games he says , I asked what are you going to do at QB , the elder man didn’t hesitate and said Brinkley will buy one just like he backed up the Brinks truck for our new coach.
Pathetic

Reactions: crestrulz
Speaking of Binky
I was speaking with an elder KM grad and fan , goes to all the games he says , I asked what are you going to do at QB , the elder man didn’t hesitate and said Brinkley will buy one just like he backed up the Brinks truck for our new coach.
Pathetic
We all know that dude didn’t leave that area to come up here to coach KM without Binky doing just that. Pimp and Ho’s.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
But Rulz
Binky pays for kids to go to college remember
Lol
Yeah. He hired a coach because he could get kids to college. Lamest crap ever typed on here. Just threw old Lloyd under the bus.

I don’t know if what we’ve heard is going to happen will happen but just for that comment I pray it does. 🤫

Yeah. He hired a coach because he could get kids to college. Lamest crap ever typed on here. Just threw old Lloyd under the bus.

I don’t know if what we’ve heard is going to happen will happen but just for that comment I pray it does. 🤫
Let’s hope it happens
A QB will be the least of Binkys concerns

Some of you Crest guys like to hear yourselves talk so yap right ahead. Work yourselves into a lather. Sounds like fear to me. Like I said, KM fans have always financially supported Mountaineer Athletics, it’s never been a one man show. It’s been like that for years. KM Touchdown Club has raised money from members and alumni for all of the KM athletic facilities with various drives. KM realized some years back that if we build it they will come.
Coach Lloyd had alot of young men go on to the next level under his tenure so not sure where Brinkley helping kids go to school came from. Last, Brinkley seems to own plenty of real estate in some of you Crest fans minds. I guess he is the new boogie man for some of you. Or penis envy 🤔. KM played the toughest non conference schedule the couple of years out of all the County teams and I am sure that in the near future KM will be mixing it up with a SC school. In the meantime we will just settle this year with pimp slapping Crest off that self hype train. Again. As a KM coach so eloquently said not that long ago, “we glad Crest say they not scared because we don’t want to chase ‘em to get to ‘em.”

^ speaking of liking to hear yourself talk. Pot meet kettle. What we said is true zero time. You don’t have to like it but it’s true nonetheless. He OWNS YOU ALL.

BEEN PLAYING FOOTBALL FOR OVER 100 YEARS. Ain’t did SQUAT. Yet here you are rattle trapping your sausage hole.

Binky’s sluts. We don’t care who Binky bends over. He could just quit sicking the big Ho on us and we’d be done.

Yeah self hype alright. Whatever you need to believe. Binky is deep in your rectum too.

Sincerely 6 TIME.

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂 ZERO in over 100 YEARS. You’ll always be chasing us. Why would Crest be scared. If we played the first half like we did the second half last year you were beat by a JV team. Your buttholes were drawed up as it was and that’s saying something considering

^ speaking of liking to hear yourself talk. Pot meet kettle. What we said is true zero time. You don’t have to like it but it’s true nonetheless. He OWNS YOU ALL.

BEEN PLAYING FOOTBALL FOR OVER 100 YEARS. Ain’t did SQUAT. Yet hear you are rattle trapping your sausage hole.

Binky’s sluts. We don’t care who Binky bends over. He could just quit sicking the big big Ho on us and we’d be done.

Yeah self hype alright. Whatever you need to believe. Binky is deep in your rectum too.

Sincerely 6 TIME.
Zero time can’t tell 6 time anything

#HATEUS

• Haha
Zero time can’t tell 6 time anything

#HATEUS
I know how you feel.
Excited Ric Flair GIF

Some of you Crest guys like to hear yourselves talk so yap right ahead. Work yourselves into a lather. Sounds like fear to me. Like I said, KM fans have always financially supported Mountaineer Athletics, it’s never been a one man show. It’s been like that for years. KM Touchdown Club has raised money from members and alumni for all of the KM athletic facilities with various drives. KM realized some years back that if we build it they will come.
Coach Lloyd had alot of young men go on to the next level under his tenure so not sure where Brinkley helping kids go to school came from. Last, Brinkley seems to own plenty of real estate in some of you Crest fans minds. I guess he is the new boogie man for some of you. Or penis envy 🤔. KM played the toughest non conference schedule the couple of years out of all the County teams and I am sure that in the near future KM will be mixing it up with a SC school. In the meantime we will just settle this year with pimp slapping Crest off that self hype train. Again. As a KM coach so eloquently said not that long ago, “we glad Crest say they not scared because we don’t want to chase ‘em to get to ‘em.”
So you're saying the KM Touchdown Club put turf on the field, and paid for the new coach?

So you're saying the KM Touchdown Club put turf on the field, and paid for the new coach?
I'm not sure about the coach thing,but I know the TD club has upgraded all the sports facilities. Not just contributions of one but many and through fundraising with the golf tournament. I know at one point the school was offered money from the district years back to help with renovations but turned it down because they wanted to do it all themselves(KM TD Club). I know it's all in fun when its put all on 1 (Binky) about what KM has gotten but don't want to diminish the contributions of the many others. The thought process was that if we build it and it looks good people will come. Same as them having 4 uniforms sets some seasons in football, upgraded basketball gym,new tennis courts and softball complex, they know kids look at that type of stuff.

I'm not sure about the coach thing,but I know the TD club has upgraded all the sports facilities. Not just contributions of one but many and through fundraising with the golf tournament. I know at one point the school was offered money from the district years back to help with renovations but turned it down because they wanted to do it all themselves(KM TD Club). I know it's all in fun when its put all on 1 (Binky) about what KM has gotten but don't want to diminish the contributions of the many others. The thought process was that if we build it and it looks good people will come. Same as them having 4 uniforms sets some seasons in football, upgraded basketball gym,new tennis courts and softball complex, they know kids look at that type of stuff.

Definitely got nice facilities over there..presently i think CC jamboree should be held there every year.Shelby has to host on Wednesday because of American Legion and Crest and Burns parking is a mess..it’s not a popular answer but it’s probably the truth

Reactions: Freshmanposter01

Curious as to who paid for the repairs that had to be done under the KM football field ?
Since KM turned down money from School system.

Curious as to who paid for the repairs that had to be done under the KM football field ?
I am not sure. I know I had heard that it was the waterway that had to be redirected or something dealing with the pipe. I know money was budgeted from tax funds for new concessions, bathrooms and press box for them that was turned down. They may have accepted money for repairs verses the upgrades that they wanted done solely without help. Alot of in-kind contributions went into buildings also. I'm sure those went a long way in keeping cost down in the improvements done also.

https://www.kmtouchdownclub.com/tea...otball&p=custom&pagename=2019+Capital+Project

KM TD club raised over 3 million dollars for athletic upgrades from 2008-2019. Turned around immediately after that capital project and raised another 1.6 million big ones for additional athletic upgrades. Instead of trying to put KM down other programs need to be studying and adapting. Last when you take money from outsiders than they have control on what you can and can’t do with it. That’s why KM chooses to finance capital projects itself.

Reactions: Crestuff
https://www.kmtouchdownclub.com/tea...otball&p=custom&pagename=2019+Capital+Project

KM TD club raised over 3 million dollars for athletic upgrades from 2008-2019. Turned around immediately after that capital project and raised another 1.6 million big ones for additional athletic upgrades. Instead of trying to put KM down other programs need to be studying and adapting. Last when you take money from outsiders than they have control on what you can and can’t do with it. That’s why KM chooses to finance capital projects itself.
When you say itself you mean Binky
We got it.
With all that money your visitor side concessions and restrooms are pathetic.
I will relay that message to Binky.
Great job raising money from the TD club
Impressive
And yes when you get outside money you do give them control
The Binky Mountaineers

On a quick look up. The TD Club may have paid for repairs also. The field project, along with the tennis courts and track was initially $1.6 million but when it was completed, it was nearly $2 million according to shelby star online. So I'm guessing,not sure, the extra $400k was for repairs.

When you say itself you mean Binky
We got it.
With all that money your visitor side concessions and restrooms are pathetic.
I will relay that message to Binky.
Great job raising money from the TD club
Impressive
And yes when you get outside money you do give them control
The Binky Mountaineers
The visitor restrooms and concession stands are actually scheduled for an upgrade soon.

On a quick look up. The TD Club may have paid for repairs also. The field project, along with the tennis courts and track was initially $1.6 million but when it was completed, it was nearly $2 million according to shelby star online. So I'm guessing,not sure, the extra $400k was for repairs.
You are correct. I forgot about that. When the project started for the field upgrade that’s when it was discovered there was a problem under the field. It increased the scope of the field project.

You can improve whatever you want. Its good for everybody. My issue comes when people with power start throwing their weight around when somebody may get what they don't have
Preach it
I’m all for upgrades to any school just do not complain when another school wants or gets something you do not have.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Again out of all that money raised how much was Binky contribution.
Just saying he has his hand in it all

Again out of all that money raised how much was Binky contribution.
Just saying he has his hand in it all
No clue, even if it a significant amount,it still takes a lot of others helping too. KM has a history of locals(people and businesses) helping the schools. Pre county school merger, different businesses in KM sponsored schools in the city and the individual schools didn't have a want for anything. There wasn't all this teachers having to buy all the supplies and other things they need for their jobs because it was already taken care of. I also agree that no one should make a fuss because another school is upgrading also, let's all improve and get better.

You can improve whatever you want. Its good for everybody. My issue comes when people with power start throwing their weight around when somebody may get what they don't have.
Therein lies the problm with Binky.. He sends the dogs on us... They know it too. They act oblivious but they know it. Those are mostly good people over there but that lame ass dude and his idiocy regarding us makes me sick.

I can't stand him.......... He sucks....... He must not know the rest of the County votes too.... Clown!

Last edited:
Therein lies the problm with Binky.. He sends the dogs on us... They know it too. They act oblivious but they know it. Those are mostly good people over there but that lame ass dude and his idiocy regarding us makes me sick.

I can't stand him.......... He sucks....... He must not know the rest of the County votes too.... Clown!
You know you are scum when you call the DA to complain about a certain Half and Half raffle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT