ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

But the other county teams say will will suck after this year hmmmmm
We will keep all the receipts!

#HATEUS for years to come.

They should have dug a hole and buried the entire school

I’m kidding of course … I’m gonna be serious for a moment I saw Coach Sosebees tweet about the little league kids and that’s how it should be! Kudos to him for including the crest feeders because there haven’t been many over the years in this county that was willing to invest in the youth which I never EVER understood! Much admiration from this ole goofball for him doing that !!!

They should have just built a new gym with a stage on one end.

Some folks are fantastic at wasting money .
That project was rushed thru, had to spend the grant before year was over with no input from public
But that’s the way the School Board works , don’t care about what’s best for the kids and public.

Reactions: crestrulz
Does anyone know if the construction at Crest will be complete by first game
I seriously doubt it will be completed. I’ve heard some rumors floating around of having the game played at our local D1 school; but I also heard Binky was pouting and crying about that to that very institution.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
I seriously doubt it will be completed. I’ve heard some rumors floating around of having the game played at our local D1 school; but I also heard Binky was pouting and crying about that to that very institution.
Binky can take his bronze bulldog statue and shove it
Having that game at GWU is a win win for all involved.
Binky can get out of his feelings.

Binky can take his bronze bulldog statue and shove it
Having that game at GWU is a win win for all involved.
Binky can get out of his feelings.
It would be nice for the kids to have it at GWU if they don’t want to have all of the funds and for the construction it seems to me it being delayed for a reason

I agree it should be at GWU, but you know who will win that battle. GWU will do what he says considering the money he gives, plus the fact they're in the middle of building an amphitheater that he's paying for.

Some great video was captured at one of the Horseshoe Club meetings... Man what a wonderful meeting it was, enjoy Charger friends... and everyone else...Video also confirms that the "tooth brush" was invented at Crest.. Anywhere else it would have been called the "teeth brush"

Way too much time on your hands Lion , but very entertaining.

Way too much time on your hands Lion , but very entertaining.
Yes sir Sausage..... I spent way too much time on that but hoped yall would get a kick out of it... I texted Rulz and Lion Attack all giggly like a 10 year old but couldnt get it to post for the longest time... Glad yall look past the nonsense and see Im just having fun, I honestly mean no disrespect...

I couldn't know for sure (believe me) ... But all signs point to Brinkley haveing a short pecker. Like a grub worm in a turtle-neck type deal.

What a clown... Tim Moore's beyotch.

What is being built at Crest? Next question, does Burns get the same thing? 😀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT