ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I think SC and SP combined would be awesome. You keep the Raiders as a mascot but use the purple scheme. Make the mascot a pirate that appeases the folks that don’t want the Indian on the helmet.

You could have the purple raider swing into the stadium on a chandelier. #Awesome.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Hey Rulz! They came in like a wrecking ball...... New Purple Raiders entrance
tumblr_n3oxy9Hk2b1qdlh1io1_250.gif

SP Stewys, would have to stay red black and white, we can’t afford new uniforms. If a change is ever forced, I could see a pirate. I’m not sure what we would attach that chandelier to though. But I like the idea. A bottle of rum or a sword in the hand not holding on to the chandelier. Which would you recommend.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I think SC and SP combined would be awesome. You keep the Raiders as a mascot but use the purple scheme. Make the mascot a pirate that appeases the folks that don’t want the Indian on the helmet.

You could have the purple raider swing into the stadium on a chandelier. #Awesome.

a purple pirate in tights swinging on a chandelier at a hs fb game..., that's modern, on brand with the times

No need to get off track here. Let's go back at it. I for one and sending my condolences to the Shelby High community for the tragic loss of #17. What a good young man and what a sad occurence for evryone. Prayers for the family.

With that said. Let's get back to having fun on this thread. I'm going to go try and find out anything I can to stir the pot.

Crest baseball\Softball half and half over 63,000 dollars. Drawing today.
One of the best things to come out of all this is the fact that someone finally had the common sense to make it about all the kids. What a novel concept.

Sure, football is where it starts but all those kids over there have bought and been brought in.

My man over the horseshoe club can get his end of the job DONE! Straight getting it done.

I am not hating on any other program. They’re all doing their thing. I hope they succeed I’m just fascinated by how much has changed at Crest in the last two years.

I’m going to enjoy every minute of it win, lose or draw. At least it’s fun again.

shutdownD24 --rbwebster32
What's the latest happenings in KM town? How many cronies did the Strait Flush bring in? Or how many did he flush out?

Any news on a QB?

Tell me something good about those young mounties. My contact is in the repair shop getting his front-end realigned and stop leak put in his radiator before he gets towed to the junk yard.

• Haha
Reactions: shutdownD24
What's the latest happenings in KM town? How many cronies did the Strait Flush bring in? Or how many did he flush out?

Any news on a QB?

Tell me something good about those young mounties. My contact is in the repair shop getting his front-end realigned and stop leak put in his radiator before he gets towed to the junk yard.
It’s been quiet in KM on the football front players are working out and getting some good work. Went out last Saturday and they were working really hard on the field. We will know more on April 3rd when Coach Herron starts officially. I have heard coach Bobby Carroll has been on campus a couple times but can’t confirm that. Still looking for a QB there has been some rumor that Coach Herron is bringing a QB but haven’t heard that for sure.

Reactions: NC Joker

Any news on a QB?

We just minding our business in the southeast part of the county. There is a lot of quiet excitement around the KM football program right now. Coach Lloyd and Coach Herron have been making the rounds while at the same time Coach Herron is already putting his imprint on the program. I am not sure if it is finalized yet but if true the coordinators I am hearing that he is bringing with him are big time. A combined six state championships between them. A steady stream of college coaches have been in KM and there are multiple kids beyond the young Mr. Simpson getting major love. The kids are working hard and speaking well of the new coach. If we find a qb to fit the new RPO system, look out.

We just minding our business in the southeast part of the county. There is a lot of quiet excitement around the KM football program right now. Coach Lloyd and Coach Herron have been making the rounds while at the same time Coach Herron is already putting his imprint on the program. I am not sure if it is finalized yet but if true the coordinators I am hearing that he is bringing with him are big time. A combined six state championships between them. A steady stream of college coaches have been in KM and there are multiple kids beyond the young Mr. Simpson getting major love. The kids are working hard and speaking well of the new coach. If we find a qb to fit the new RPO system, look out.
Yeah with the OC and the DC I hear is coming it will be fun to watch. The QB position is something we will need with the OC liking the RPO stuff. Spring practice will be exciting this year.

It’s been quiet in KM on the football front players are working out and getting some good work. Went out last Saturday and they were working really hard on the field. We will know more on April 3rd when Coach Herron starts officially. I have heard coach Bobby Carroll has been on campus a couple times but can’t confirm that. Still looking for a QB there has been some rumor that Coach Herron is bringing a QB but haven’t heard that for sure.
Yeah with the OC and the DC I hear is coming it will be fun to watch. The QB position is something we will need with the OC liking the RPO stuff. Spring practice will be exciting this year.
thanks for sharing

You too sdD24

One of the best things to come out of all this is the fact that someone finally had the common sense to make it about all the kids. What a novel concept.

Sure, football is where it starts but all those kids over there have bought and been brought in.

My man over the horseshoe club can get his end of the job DONE! Straight getting it done.

I am not hating on any other program. They’re all doing their thing. I hope they succeed I’m just fascinated by how much has changed at Crest in the last two years.

I’m going to enjoy every minute of it win, lose or draw. At least it’s fun again.
Yes I’m going to enjoy this year as well but they are a missing piece in this puzzle and we got exposed last year if they fix it we will be on a roll

Ny’tavious Huskey, Shelby Crest: Our first dual-threat.........

Ah.... the ol' "Shelby Crest" reference..... I can hear the heads exploding all the way over here in Lincoln County.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT