ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

ric flair GIF

Ole Rick is a trip,had the pleasure of meeting him while workkng on his sons house here in Shelby, (Dave).
While there he did a great thing , a kid at Elizabeth was getting a award for kid of year , he was hugh fan of Ricks so a teacher , knew i was working there and called ask could i get a pic of Rick in his robe and sign it.
I ask him oneday over there, and sure enough he did a pic and signed it to the kids name...
Was a great thing he done...

Last edited:
I like it ,those KM kids really loved him and wanted him to be HC..he and James Brown DB Coach are big additions to our staff.
That would be a huge get for Crest. Daryl has great defensive knowledge and preparation. I like it, it adds a little more spice to the KM/Crest matchup. I’ve already seen video of Coach JB working with some of the young Crest linebackers putting in extra work. Expectations is for one of these kids to be pretty special this season 6’3 215.

That would be a huge get for Crest. Daryl has great defensive knowledge and preparation. I like it, it adds a little more spice to the KM/Crest matchup. I’ve already seen video of Coach JB working with some of the young Crest linebackers putting in extra work. Expectations is for one of these kids to be pretty special this season 6’3 215.
6’3 215 👀😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT