September 15- @ Huss
September 22 - N Gaston
September 29 - Forestview
October. 6 - @ South Point
October. 13 - Stu Cramer
October. 20 - @ Ashbrook
October. 27 - Crest
What do we know about Cox Mill?

This is the last I’m going to mention this. We really don’t know how good crest could’ve been during the last coach’s era. 3 plays guys!!! He made some killer mistakes. A W is a W and an L is a L but come on.

Reactions: crestrulz
How many times can you Crest guys recall playing a team in the playoffs that you’ve never played before, and you see banners on their side saying, “Beat Shelby” Tame the Lions”. I know it’s definitely happened before.

How many times can you Crest guys recall playing a team in the playoffs that you’ve never played before, and you see banners on their side saying, “Beat Shelby” Tame the Lions”. I know it’s definitely happened before.
Never happened

What do we know about Cox Mill?
Looking on MaxPreps they did pretty well in 4a lost to Weddington who is always good in the 2nd round 30-14. They finished the season 9-3. According to MaxPreps there QB graduated and several of there receivers graduated but I guess we will see how the new coach does at KM. We really need a QB to replace Littlejohn I hope the new coach finds someone.

Looking on MaxPreps they did pretty well in 4a lost to Weddington who is always good in the 2nd round 30-14. They finished the season 9-3. According to MaxPreps there QB graduated and several of there receivers graduated but I guess we will see how the new coach does at KM. We really need a QB to replace Littlejohn I hope the new coach finds someone.
Yeah that is the really big piece for KM is a QB, there might be more needed pieces but QB is the big one.

You see. That’s why right there. You should be the 4th member of the DYNASTY CLUB LA.

How many times can you Shelby guys recall being called dicks? I know it’s definitely happened a lot.

You see. That’s why right there. You should be the 4th member of the DYNASTY CLUB LA.

How many times can you Shelby guys recall being called dicks? I know it’s definitely happened a lot.
Deez Nuts GIF

Something vexes thee?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NC Joker

Hey now that Dynasty is going to be attending Crest games and you offered to hold a seat for him , wouldn’t that mean you’re the fourth member of the Dynasties Dynasty lol

Word at the Chevron is there’s talks between the horseshoe club and the Dynasty foundation LLC that there will , in fact, be a supper club at Crest but due to licensing rights y’all will have to call y’all’s the “saddle sore club””

If so save me a seat 👀

• Love
Transition my ass! In 2017, many SP fans were feeling and posting as if that team was arguably your best team ever, even better than your state championship winning 2016 team that was flatlined by Shelby, to the tune of 24-0. You were obviously oust by Shelby in the 2nd round of ‘17, your only loss. Flatlined you guys the last time we played, too, in 2019. You guys have been much safer in 3a.
Well those who said that were either daddys or lunatics. 2016 and 2017 weren't even close to being top 5 teams ever at SP....maybe in the top 10.

In 2021 Shelby was better than SP. Wasn't even close.
With all due respect
Put the bottle down. LMAO. Maybe the stupidest post of the year.
I love this alternative universe where a top 3a team in the state the last two years wasn't anywhere as good as Shelby. 24 wins in two years. Lost to the obvious state champion (EL) this year....while knocking on the door at the end of the game from the 30...obviously putting SP in the top 2-3 in the state category of 3A.
In '21 having to play hands down state Champ Dudley who has 1600 kids and would've beaten most 4A playoff teams (respect to them for how good that team was...No matter that they had no business in 3a). In '22 beating Dudley like no other 4A or 3A team has done in the last (decade???). Beating Crest twice in a year. Has Shelby ever beat Crest twice in one year or 3 times out of 4 games in two years?
Yall just need to keep playing outside the rules in order to beat up on Thomas Jeffersons of the world and strutting around while Crest totally usurps you.

Last edited:
Hey now that Dynasty is going to be attending Crest games and you offered to hold a seat for him , wouldn’t that mean you’re the fourth member of the Dynasties Dynasty lol

Word at the Chevron is there’s talks between the horseshoe club and the Dynasty foundation LLC that there will , in fact, be a supper club at Crest but due to licensing rights y’all will have to call y’all’s the “saddle sore club””

If so save me a seat 👀
You’re misquoting again. I never offered to do anything for anyone. If I did show me.

Otherwise you’re just doing what yall do. I'll leave it below... Henry Rollins. Plus in order to sit with us you'd have to get off the couch an actually go to games.

[IMG alt="crestrulz"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ncpreps/data/avatars/m/1/1032.jpg?1616176107[/IMG]

crestrulz

Well-Known Member​

Fan on the back row got upset with the ref. Immediately starts screaming that he hopes the refs car doesn't start after the game.
That was me 😂😂😂😂😂. I hate refs at SP 😂😂

That’s one of my best ones. I got a lot of good ones. You should come up there. I swear this. You’ll have the best time you will ever have with Crest fans at a football game.

Last edited:
They want to hold onto that 2021 season due to going 0-4 this past season in county.
Yes they do...and in the mean time Crest offense basically equalled that '21 team with a first year coach and a very young team. I'm obviously no Crest fan, but I give proper respect when due. The QB #s and production rival any best years ever in CC, western NC and likely any 3a for NC history.

^ What a LIAR. He said August. He didn’t make it 2 weeks.

It’s been so much fun. Now we have to scroll through boring gibberish.

🙄. I’ll do us all a favor and leave the definition below in hopes he gets it.

hint
/hint/

noun
  1. a slight or indirect indication or suggestion.
    "he has been given many hints yet he refuses to just leave “

Forgive me for interjecting.

But I believe what he said was very clear. He thinks that you are turning into a girls basketball and softball school and that your football program will be reduced to second round exits while you all simultaneously think you're still a relevant power-house. Just like Richmond County.

I didn’t say it. I am simply translating his pretty simple post so your simple mind becomes unconfused. Take a midol and relax. It's all going to be ok.

If it would help you. I’ll get you an English to mental gibberish translator the same kind Biden uses to to rediscover the English language
Exactly as Rulz translated. Shelby has become the Hickory of Cleveland County high schools. Great girls soccer and basketball programs. Kind of like UCONN in college sports. Just sayin’

What about SP and Stuart Cramer combining and becoming the Cramer Red Midgets😂😂😂 got a nice ring to it😁
Use to be combined. When they opened Stewy they took a lot of good athletes from South Points. If they ever do make/force South Point to change logo I’d go with Midgets but the little people would want us to change again. Midget is considered a slur by them little people.

Exactly as Rulz translated. Shelby has become the Hickory of Cleveland County high schools. Great girls soccer and basketball programs. Kind of like UCONN in college sports. Just sayin’
We are the Hickory of Cleveland County when we have won 4 Championships since the cresties have won a third rd game. Y’all have major issues.

You’re correct rulz, I did lie. And I’d like to apologize from the bottom of my heart, for lying to you Mr rulz, actually I don’t give a damn. Maybe I can do it again sometime soon.

Last edited:
Hearing from a friend one is on the radar at KM and well.....Shelby

Hearing from a friend one is on the radar at KM and well.....Shelby
I hope you are correct if KM can get a good QB we will have a pretty good team lead by a lot of seniors will need to fill in some O-Line positions but I would say the QB position is the biggest question mark. I guess we can’t call ourselves the young mounties this year. Lol

Not really true...I would say at least 75% of SC come from East Gaston (Mt Holly).
With the amount of apartments they putting up close to both those schools I would say In around 5 years it gonna have a big effect

South Point has been playing Stewy for I think ten years now. If not it’s close to ten. Stewy has never beaten South Point In Varsity football. I’m not sure they have ever finished a game within 21 points of South Point. We don’t hate em, we feel sorry for em.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT